• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Before I rest, I'll simply say that I am not who you think I am. A filthy mafioso scum.

Half of them are good as dead.

And the obligatory "Get well message" for Apollo.

D

Deleted member

Vote: Pokechu
Edit: I missed the fun. Well there were lots of good posts!
@Apollo Justice Get well soon!
I look forward to directing my mafia game with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote: Pokechu
Edit: I missed the fun. Well there were lots of good posts!
@Apollo Justice Get well soon!
I look forward to directing my mafia game with you!
Could I ask why you're voting me as well? Just because Opossum is? Because he really doesn't have a reason to vote me aside from "miller" and I told you everything about my role last night

like I'd understand if oh yeah maybe we lynch Pokechu by the end if the day if we have no more ideas, but opening up the day phase with a vote for me and not even saying why? And completely ignoring Uni, who is also a miller as well? Pretty silly.

D

Deleted member

Could I ask why you're voting me as well? Just because Opossum is? Because he really doesn't have a reason to vote me aside from "miller" and I told you everything about my role last night

like I'd understand if oh yeah maybe we lynch Pokechu by the end if the day if we have no more ideas, but opening up the day phase with a vote for me and not even saying why? And completely ignoring Uni, who is also a miller as well? Pretty silly.
Good point.
Opossum Opossum , he told me that he is actually the watcher who can watch private PMs, a townie. He watched Coricus and your conversation about turning out to not be targeted.
Unvote: Pokechu
Vote: Z25 Z25

I just trust Opo a lot.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Just to be sure, I'm not a watcher who can watch private PMs; I'm a watcher (meaning I choose someone and see if they were targeted) with a shared PM with Uni, and I mentioned Coricus because she targeted Z25, who I chose to watch the first night.

Just clearing up a misunderstanding!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Good point.
Opossum Opossum , he told me that he is actually the watcher who can watch private PMs, a townie. He watched Coricus and your conversation about turning out to not be targeted.
Vote: Z25 Z25

I just trust Opo a lot.
No offone naw but how the **** does I make sense I vote me. Jesus shiny you really don’t read these threads. Opossum has said nothing against me and I’ve already proven I’m the ******* mayor. Please read this from time and stop liking/ responding to stuff with random out of context sentences.

D

Deleted member

No offone naw but how the **** does I make sense I vote me. Jesus shiny you really don’t read these threads. Opossum has said nothing against me and I’ve already proven I’m the ******* mayor. Please read this from time and stop liking/ responding to stuff with random out of context sentences.
I guess you are right.
Geez calm down I simply forgot, you should not get too aggressive over me making an easy error. I simply forget it because I never assigned a PM with you.
Stop saying "Shiny does not read the threads lol", I do read the threads. You clearly do not understand me.
I will work on it but I just want to have fun with the game.
My apologies for forgetting you are mayor.
Unvote: Z25
Vote: Erureido Erureido

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I already stated the servant that I am (Siegfried), and people already figured out how someone could go through my weak point. What more information do you want?
I want a role. Abilities.

Hmm... I wonder who the doc could have protected.
Well, Pokechu's watching results show Coricus and what I assume is our doctor.

If I and/or Pokechu survive this, we'll talk to that supposed doc tonight because revealing it publicly isn't really the best option to take. Whatever's left of the mafia could read it, after all.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

If I and/or Pokechu survive this, we'll talk to that supposed doc tonight because revealing it publicly isn't really the best option to take. Whatever's left of the mafia could read it, after all.
to be honest i don't think the doctor would want to talk to us of all people :laugh:

i already feel bad that we found them out from basically snooping :'^) i wasn't gonna do it but there was no one else to watch :^(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
to be honest i don't think the doctor would want to talk to us of all people :laugh:

i already feel bad that we found them out from basically snooping :'^) i wasn't gonna do it but there was no one else to watch :^(
Actually, yeah. It's probably better if the doc stays quiet anyway.

They could just protect the cop without being known endlessly and essentially make praline "immortal" :laugh:

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I will gladly state some abilities:

I have two abilities that are associated with bringing multiple people down to death. If I got Night Killed, the killer dies with me. If I die today, multiple people that went after me will also die. You could say it's like my abilities really make me tied to the town of sorts.

So if a number of you vote to lynch me, that means all of you will die as well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have two abilities that are associated with bringing multiple people down to death. If I got Night Killed, the killer dies with me. If I die today, multiple people that went after me will also die. You could say it's like my abilities really make me tied to the town of sorts.

On one hand, I don't believe this.

On the other, I'm seriously scared to test this theory for now since I have no idea of whether you're lying or not.

Unvote: Erureido

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With that said, you're basically stating abilities that try to convince us that killing you would be bad for everyone, regardless of when it happens.

And how could you possibly be tied to town if getting you lynched also kills multiple people, which I assume would end up killing both townies and scum?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
to be honest, I don't... believe your abilities?

i'd believe it if it was one or the other, but because it's both... that basically makes you immune to death w/o bringing someone else down

plus, I think I already know who the Vengeful person could be but idk

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh, so since it's a specific number... we could just have one person vote for you and have no one else vote, I'm assuming?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vote: Erureido

Considering I know who the Bomb actually is, it's not you.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
RIIIIGHT it's not called vengeful for the night kill, it's called bomb lol

god im dumb, i spent so long trying to remember the name for it lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
to be honest, I don't... believe your abilities?

i'd believe it if it was one or the other, but because it's both... that basically makes you immune to death w/o bringing someone else down
That can actually be done. In fact, when I play games like these IRL, the two are often combined.

What really makes this claim utter bull**** is this.

If I die today, multiple people that went after me will also die. You could say it's like my abilities really make me tied to the town of sorts.

There is NO WAY a single lynch means that those who voted for him will die too.

That would basically mean most of the town would die in a single phase.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

If you're really keeping the doc secret between the two of you, then I'll have to assume both of you are telling the truth. I don't know who the doc is, but I do know that especially after a guy who turned out to be mafia did an intense attempt to root them out during the first night that they're a massive target.

But SERIOUSLY, you need to get on better terms with the rest of the townies. I keep having to flop back and forth on who I go with at the end of any given night because you and the other townies are launching independent investigations on each other. I'm surprised we knocked out two mafia in a row and that your assassin crew squeaked by at this rate.

At any rate Erureido's excuse sounds patently absurd and I'm not afraid to eat a death for the town if I have to anyway, so Vote: Erureido

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Take this as a lesson, Erureido.

If you're scum again and need to come up with some kind of lie to protect yourself, don't make it too absurd. It won't help at all.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ooh that's a wrong claim, there's almost no way we have two bombs.

Vote: Erureido

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you're really keeping the doc secret between the two of you, then I'll have to assume both of you are telling the truth. I don't know who the doc is, but I do know that especially after a guy who turned out to be mafia did an intense attempt to root them out during the first night that they're a massive target.

But SERIOUSLY, you need to get on better terms with the rest of the townies. I keep having to flop back and forth on who I go with at the end of any given night because you and the other townies are launching independent investigations on each other.
I'm gonna dump all of what I've worked on figuring out on the next night phase to people I am certain they're townies.

Whether this puts me on better terms or not doesn't matter. At least, they'll get to see what I know and they can do whatever they want with this info.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But SERIOUSLY, you need to get on better terms with the rest of the townies. I keep having to flop back and forth on who I go with at the end of any given night because you and the other townies are launching independent investigations on each other. I'm surprised we knocked out two mafia in a row and that your assassin crew squeaked by at this rate.
Is this part aimed at me too? Because I outed my whole role to Opossum last night and first thing he does this day phase is vote for me :'^)

millerness is a lose/lose situation; you out yourself and people are suspicious of you bc you're a miller, and if you lie about it then people are mad that you lied :laugh:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is this part aimed at me too? Because I outed my whole role to Opossum last night and first thing he does this day phase is vote for me :'^)

millerness is a lose/lose situation; you out yourself and people are suspicious of you bc you're a miller, and if you lie about it then people are mad that you lied :laugh:
Nah, the only reason I had concerns about you is because you didn't help vote out Yomi, which isn't the sturdiest evidence anyway since WhiteEaglePL did and Golden didn't. Opo just has it out for you personally LOL.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well looks like the game will end today. If we all vote to lynch Erureido and he dies have the ability then the game is done, but if we all vote for him and he’s mafia then the game is still done so...

Unvote:Uni
Vote: Erurido

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Proof.

I gotta go soon, Unvote:Yomi
he did what was asked.
Vote: Yomi's Biggest Fan

I say just get it over with. If he's really able to redirect everything, that's at least one Night where no progress is made.
But then again, Yomi's lies made that day phase pretty crazy and I very much doubt there would be more than 4 mafiosos, so I'll assume you just forgot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I wouldn’t be mad if he did have that role and when we lynched him he nuked everyone.

It’d be a memorable mafia ending.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Decided to look back in case you were sneaking some lies and you did.

Golden did vote for Yomi and was in fact the reason I went for it too. And White unvoted Yomi.
I didn't lie, I just skimmed it too lightly and must have missed it.

My mouth tastes like foot sweat, hang on.

Also can you check this list for any further errors then? I fixed what you told me was wrong.

Voted Yomi:
You
Me
Apollo
Z25
Shiny
Golden

Did not vote Yomi:
White
Pokechu
NSG
Aussie
Erureido

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I didn't lie, I just skimmed it too lightly and must have missed it.

My mouth tastes like foot sweat, hang on.

Also can you check this list for any further errors then? I fixed what you told me was wrong.

Voted Yomi:
You
Me
Apollo
Z25
Shiny
Golden

Did not vote Yomi:
White
Pokechu
NSG
Aussie
Erureido
If I were alive I’d have voted for Yomi.

Top Bottom