• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon is the WORST character in this game

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
God, if you people want Brawl to be like Melee, then go play melee. Brawl is what it is, and some of us like it that way.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Please don't have Brawl vs. Melee discussions in this thread.

And if you don't get the video then try and remember that I am The Imitator. That means there's a Melee video that was very similar to this one.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I was going to say something negative for title... but after seeing that vid... I'm too falcon punch'd out to say anything.

Mit

Smash Ace
God, if you people want Brawl to be like Melee, then go play melee. Brawl is what it is, and some of us like it that way.
Who exactly are you talking to? No one brought up Melee, nor was he even talking about wavedash hacks and whatnot. We want a more balanced Brawl, far from what Melee was.

Also, funny video, although I don't understand the title. You could make a ******** video of people acting dumb with any character (it just wouldn't be as funny as with Falcon, because Falcon is amazing).

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Also, funny video, although I don't understand the title. You could make a ******** video of people acting dumb with any character (it just wouldn't be as funny as with Falcon, because Falcon is amazing).
And if you don't get the video then try and remember that I am The Imitator. That means there's a Melee video that was very similar to this one.
It was difficult, but I finally found this ancient post.

Mit

Smash Ace
Are you saying you're imitating someone who made a video of them sucking at a character, deeming that character the worst character in the game? O_o

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
ROFLcopter video spreads laughter to those ***** by MK. Please donate generously.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I know, you're maining Rick Wheeler! *shot*

I mean the real Captain Falcon.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
1 more down the list. XD
oh I see
it starts with an 'S' and ends with 'nake' ey

hmm maybe I should consider a high(er) tigher char as a secundary
but meh I always think if an opponent beats me because of a character disadvantage it's alright, only makes winning more satisfying

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Getting off some amazing string and kneeing people is satisfying that's for sure. Lately I've been playing more Ganondorf though because like...EVERY move he does is satisfying lol.
And of course Snake. I just love his entire moveset.

Top 3 characters I play at the moment:

Snake
Bowser
Ganondorf

This thread seemed to have gotten slightly off topic lol.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
As soon as I saw the title and TS, I knew exactly what video it be imitating, and of course, it was epic

put the link in your sig!

Top Bottom