• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon is officially the best character in the game

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
this is really cool don't get me wrong, but how will this make falcon better/'the best character in the game'?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Now let's see him do the hyrule Jump and I'll quit Brawl just because I feel like it.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
Well it DOES give him a boost to be sure with stalling. But its almost too bad it can be blocked easily by any mildly intelligent player.

I'd still like to see any players face going against you when you suddenly pull that off though.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I honestly can't find any practical use for that.

When people do that I just run to the other side of the stage and spike.

wangston

Smash Lord
OMFG Falcon for top tier!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this is something cool to do when I just killed some one and I'm waiting for them to respawn.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
Ya know, people say that Captain Falcon's up-b recovery sucks. Well, maybe horizontal wise, but look at how it sticks so easily vertical wise.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Battlefield was way harder then RC to get for the first time

Once you get Battlefield once though, it's so easy :laugh:

Brownpack

Smash Cadet
would continuously using 360 punches toward the stage be a good idea to help your recovery?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh btw:

do this once in a match and any smart opponent will know what you're doing instantly if you try to do it again

...so.

Step 1. Do it once in a match (even if you have no reason to)
Step 2. Some time later, randomly go and do it again
Step 3. Except this time, make sure you short hop and you go just far enough out that the turnaround will bring you back
Step 4. ???
Step 5. Massive profit.

Top Bottom