• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

------ Falco Video Thread ------

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I was thinking it can have like "Videos to watch" or something since videos to tell how good a player is. But, the Falco players who put up good videos will actually help those who are learning, which is the main purpose of these type of threads. They stood stand out for that reason.
If someone puts up videos that are lacking, I don't see what new people who want to learn how to use the character would get out of it. Those players can just make a "help my Falco (video inside)" thread lol.
It's whatever though, not our call really.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Why don't we pick 1 or 2 videos from each person's videos that have the most notable techniques happening or the best situational moves to submit and make a hall of fame with that. That way no one gets left out or pushed up and we learn what is good and not good to use.

If you decide to do that...don't use my lvl 9 computer matches...

And besides, in melee, would you rather watch bombsoldier's Falco, or someone who can barely pillar?

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
Updated Tommy G and Nyosuke vids.

On the topic of Hall of Fame, I'm not going to do one myself for the reasons posted by Blad and others. If, however, one is really wanted, someone can post a list of their favorite vids and I can separate them from the rest.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Man that match with Nyosuke.... wow. One of the most intense Brawl matches I've seen so far. Definitely the one that reminds me of Melee the most.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I recommend having my youtube account to be puit on the front page. I am the only one who films 99% of all of sethlon(best falco in USA).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Updated with Xyro77's youtube. Thanks again, xyro.
Anything,for you.

@ the rest of you falcos: plz keep checking my account. i have just uplaoded 15 vids of sethlon. i think there is a total of 40 vids of sethlon. Plz watch them and get good.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I was thinking it can have like "Videos to watch" or something since videos to tell how good a player is. But, the Falco players who put up good videos will actually help those who are learning, which is the main purpose of these type of threads. They stood stand out for that reason.
If someone puts up videos that are lacking, I don't see what new people who want to learn how to use the character would get out of it. Those players can just make a "help my Falco (video inside)" thread lol.
It's whatever though, not our call really.
^--- This.

The "hall of fame" suggestion is not for specific players, but for specific videos. Anybody can sort through videos and see a good match vs a bad match. This idea is merely to highlight some of the better videos, and the advantages are awesome. Nothing is stopping a person with a single post with a youtube video of an amazing Falco to get in this hall of fame thing. Its just a vote on which videos are good.

Perhaps we should wait a bit before we decide to make a Hall of Fame... the game came out three months ago, come on...
Hall of Fame may be a misleading name (note the quotations when I write it), but the videos would likely be updated by the community as time goes on. This definitely isn't anything permanent at all.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I agree with the idea, to have some of the best Falco videos in one section all their own. But I think that basically every Seth video would be in there....

Also, Xyro you lazy bum, you know you only post new vids once in a blue moon. ;)

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
Added SlashTalon/Foward vids.

btw, SlashTalon, the vid of you vs Caboose in the Pokemon Trainer section is a bad url, as it actually leads to a Wolf vs Samus vid.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Oh it works I left a comment on that vid saying that the actual Falco vs PT happens at llike 2:34 or something.

I host tourney's at my place and when I used to record with that camera I didnt edit it as thoroughly as I should have.

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh and I have a few more vids if youre interested:
Hands off my Bread combo vid
Slash vs Dobee (Ganon) 1
Slash vs 7 (Zamus)
Slash vs 7 (Samus) 1
Slash vs 7 (Samus) 2
Slash vs BlackG (MK) 1 If you enjoy watching MK die, WATCH THIS VID!
Slash vs BlackG (MK) 2
Slash vs BlackG (MK) 3

Top Bottom