• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

------ Falco Video Thread ------

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
Nice match but it was weird when they were spamming moves in the beginning and middle like downb and sideb. Other than that DNA had a great comeback

By the way what's the point of a sticky and how do know if a thread is stickied. No one's has ever told me.:confused:

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Hey, very nice vids!

PS: Hey Sethlon (or anyone else who knows) do you use the c stick? Just outta interest, Thanks.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I am 100% sure that Sethlon, just like most competitive players, definitely uses the C Stick when playing smash.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, just about every pro uses the c-stick. It's the quickest way to get out an uncharged smash attack and has many other uses.

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Just wanted to post some of my videos (Didn't saw the need for a whole new thread). They're with my clanmate and buddy "Brawl" (his real name is Braulio, so yes, it's just a really bad pun :laugh:). He's a Yoshi mainer. So enought of the chit chat:

Falco (MBrwn) vs Yoshi (Brawl) 01 - 09.05.08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9lnY8E5Nc

Falco (MBrwn) vs Yoshi (Brawl) 02 - 09.05.08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwOELZLE6w4

Falco (MBrwn) vs Yoshi (Brawl) 03 - 09.05.08
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TWwcGbTNtPQ

NOTE: Since my Tv Turner only receives 35mm audio, and I don't have a Male 35mm/Female RCA Audio converter,, I edited and put Final Destination's song as an audio filler heh :chuckle:.

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Yes please, thanks! Is it ok if I post the videos here, or is it better if I open my own thread? I just finished rendering a total of nine videos. Thanks in advance.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
If Xyro77 would ever get the vids from HOBO 4 up, I'm sure there would be some T.Link videos. I'm pretty sure he fought a variety of characters. But I guess Xyro is taking his sweet time. ;)

D

Deleted member

Xeno I really really really liked that last KO on the first Tlink video. That's what I'm talking about! Laser, find an opening, and punish.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I wanted to have some videos of me up here....so I went and recorded some level 9 computer matches. I really wanted tournament matches, but everytime I go, it ends up being too late and all of the people with the recording materials have left. :(

Tommy G (Falco) vs Lvl 9 Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INCW67bG8g0

vs Lvl 9 Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysbyt51bacQ

Both vids were of a random character pick, but turned out to be those characters. I get some tourney vids up when I can.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.

Blad01

Smash Lord
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.
I highly disagree with that. It creates a buzz on certain players, and everybody forget the others. By example, now, i don't think that Bombsoldiers is SO good.

Plus, how to determine the bests Falcos ? I already hear everybody shouting "Sethlon !" but... I don't know, there is no "God Falco" yet. ^^ And there are several good Falco players :)

Furthermore, if someone wants to see a good Falco, he can read the thread, and he will see things like : "Wow, Bombsoldier is so good !!" or "Sethlon could kill you with his little finger !" (^^).

And, last but not least, I am the BEST Falco in the world, but i don't have videos on my Youtube yet. /Irony ^^

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Blad, we can just separate the good vids from the bad ones... it's really not that hard.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Blad

I think everyone should deserve a spot in the lime light and not get left out.

For all we know, there could be players out there who are at the same level of Sethlon and bombsoldier that haven't had their share of fame.

I think once we get to that point where the God Falco's have been recognized we will have a thread like that.

Top Bottom