• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

------ Falco Video Thread [V.3] ------ [Come add your videos]

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
Where's the SCSA list again? I remember there being a list of SK's matches from SCSA, is that still hosted somewhere? The youtube links are partial matches.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Got 2 new vids up against Rebaz again. I personally asked him to upload them cuz i kinda find them entertaining. Although I had one suicide, but yeah everyone has them now and then :p

Gregs (Falco) vs Rebaz(C. Falcon) #4

Gregs(Falco) vs Rebaz(C. Falcon)#5

Edit: @Denzi, about the SDI thing, what I meant is with the SDI you will get out of the laserlock faster than without SDI (kinda late respond sorry xD)

Denzi

Smash Master
Edit: @Denzi, about the SDI thing, what I meant is with the SDI you will get out of the laserlock faster than without SDI (kinda late respond sorry xD)
What do you mean? SDI away from Falco?

If that's what you meant: Did you watch the vid?

If that isn't what you meant: Explain please?

HugS™

Smash Lord
It's funny how DEHF, the best falco in the nation, has so few videos.

It's funny how surprised people are when they end up playing him. Especially people not from Socal.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

It's funny how surprised people are when they end up playing him. Especially people not from Socal.
I see what you did there with that hype.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator

Waah... I wish I could play against guys like DEHF. The problem is, I happen to live in Playstationland (Portugal), and there aren't many good smashers out there. But I found one guy who plays Snake, I think he is in smashboards, and we're soon gonna record a few offline and online matches. We just need homebrew (for infinite replays), and someone nice to record and upload our matches.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalberd (Falco) vs Darktemplio (MK)

A few more videos coming soon. I'm dropping Falco so these will be the last of em.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Ozz, you should organize the videos by.... Player name (alphabetical order), location, color of falco... Whatever you want, but please organize them :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ozz, you should organize the videos by.... Player name (alphabetical order), location, color of falco... Whatever you want, but please organize them :p
Definitely that one.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
actually i want to leave it as it is..... the falcos at the top are the more skilled/experienced/high placings falcos while all the falcos below them are all around average.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ozz, you might want to delete my set of friendlies against Richard7.

I removed the vids because I decided that I improved a lot after recording those sets.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm about to update the original post in an epic way. i will also add a section for Nyjin and add more sk92 videos from his tourny

Vlade

Social Outcast
I like how you divided the falcos into regions.

Since I'm on top of the 'International' falcos, does that mean I'm the best non-american falco? :p /sarcasm

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
I think it's better to divide "international" part into Australia, Europe and South America, and to only have vids from 2009

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Depends on my player-slot...

1. Red
2. Blue
3. Yellow/Gold
4. Green

If you HAVE to pick one though just go with Red. :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Don't know if it's thread worthy, but here's a couple videos from a few months back. This was a fairly big WI tournament, overall I placed 7th iirc. These vids are from late november, at probably the prime of my falco playing (I haven't placed high with falco since this) if they're too old I understand.

Wafles (Falco) vs. Sago (Samus) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAcV-m_2RwQ

Wafles (Falco) vs. Sago (Marth) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faHd7KlNk1o

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
^

Yeah...it was okay. But your opponents were kind of.....meh. I stopped watching it when I saw that Marth getting jabbed...

You have a pretty flashy Falco, though. And you look kinda skilled. You were rockin' that blue constume, too ;)

inb4move

Top Bottom