• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco spin sliding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Awesome stuff. I'll add it to my game. I don't know where the thread is anymore, so I'll ask now. How do you the reversed bair after a chaingrab so you have a chance to continue it?

inb4Q&A thread >_>

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Pretty hard to see that boost smash coming!:) I can't wait to see what kind of new mindgames come out of this. I'll have to work this into my game somehow on the off chance something incredible is discovered. Anybody have any other ideas?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol i remember i made a post about this a while back asking how to do the moon walk thing so i usually only do it after i KO someone..that looked like some melee sh** right there.. Good work

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Its pretty hard to do it as fast as I do it in the video....if you can even see it...but there are quite a few things I'll share in regards to this in the future. Took a lot of fooling around to get it like that. Example: it extends this hitbox of falco's Fsmash. The wind hit can hit about 1/3 of Final D and the strong hit can hit about 1/4. Yes, you can spin slide after a lagless laser just as fast as a stand still. If youre moving forward, you actually slide even more.

Question: Does anyone have a better camera and an SD card? i can send the video files to be recorded by whoever for better quality.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Send them to me. I'm going to be doing a bunch of recording favours this weekend.

Just send me a visitor message/PM, and you can send the .bin file to my email.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
This is old news, I think someone already posted this last summer. Also, the blurry cam, what did you use to record this?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Please use the Falco video thread for this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom