• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Falco Q&A

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Be Nice Mog. he might have Forgotten or perhaps was just caught up in the moment. It gets the best of us at times.

But seriously though, you've been here long enough to know to read the first post. Just be careful on what you post, if it doesn't already have a solution. =]

Incronaut

Smash Ace
oh haha.. my bad..

i actually stopped playing melee for 3 years.. so i kinda forgot how the boards worked...

*reading first post*

soap

Smash Hero
id take falcos utilt over all of sheiks tilts combined.

it has the range of every tilt built into one **** move

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
falcos utilt?
not even that good son get that outta here

if i could only have one tilt

it would be one of marths because theyre sooo gay/stupid/********/broken/not nice/ :[

probably utilt or dtilt

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Luigi's wavedash ftilt is too good.

If you are fast enough you can juggle spacies on FD with Luigi's down tilt at really high percents.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
i asked this on the fox thread but i thought i'd ask it here too, how does falco's nair compare to fox's?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
They're very very similar. The things that make them seem different mostly have to do with how quickly Fox reaches his top falling speed (resulting in quicker SHHFLs) and Fox having a more manageable Full Hop (making Full Hop Nair better). But as for the knockback and how the move's hitboxes work and stuff, they're essentially the same.

pockyD

Smash Legend
fox's aerials (except for uair) really aren't really that exceptional; he just has fantastic physics that let him use them effectively

Top Bottom