• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Apex Thread a.k.a. The FAT- 28 Chickens

M@v

Subarashii!
In all likelihood I'll be going mostly falco for this event, especially since the stagelist is so falco friendly.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If by Falco-friendly you mean "NO BRINSTAR OR RAINBOW CRUISE **** YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" then yes, I agree.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Looking at this APEX thread pisses me off. Florida never leaves ****ing Florida.
Parent johns.
Lack of place to stay johns.
Lack of ability to pay for a hotel (so far) johns.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I'm seriously interested in going, just sounds like a buncha fun.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I think the only thing that matters is money. I don't have an income. I'm just going to have to save and hope for the best. If I come short...oh well...I'll by something ****ing awesome and miss out on the one thing that really matters in my Smash career.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'll be able to come to Apex yet, but if I can I might use Falco a little. I'm trying to get him tournament ready but I don't know. I'll probably still use Peach the majority of the time if I am able to attend lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'll be going straight MK; in all honesty he's my better character. Doesn't mean you should take my name off though.

mah boi pelca gon **** tho

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
So which Falco mains will one way or another resort to Meta Knight, with Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise banned, against a world of MK slayers?

Bloodcross
Xaltis
M@v

The list continues :l

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
They're only MK slayers if you let them slay you.

Personally I'm not getting better with Falco. And when I use Falco, my ego gets in my way because I try to get recognized as a top Falco to others... which is detrimental to how I play overall.

With MK, I'm ultimately just another MK who happens to be good. It's way easier that way.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Im an avid falco(same with most characters tho) user in socal
could i be consider for this
he is one of my fav characters to use and I do use him often in tourny

M@v

Subarashii!
So which Falco mains will one way or another resort to Meta Knight, with Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise banned, against a world of MK slayers?

Bloodcross
Xaltis
M@v

The list continues :l
I said I'm bad with mk in mk dittos. I'd go falco vs mk; hes always been my best in the mu. I can do ok in a mk ditto if I can avoid going offstage . I'm so horribly awful offstage in mk dittos I lose offstage every time. I've gone more mk as of recent, but in the grand scope of things all my characters get a pretty even rep in tourneys.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm actually only really comfortable fighting MK and Pika with MK, but yeah, he sees a lot of use on those stages.

Top Bottom