• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Splatoon.... I begin to hate that game...
how many times they are going to show us it?!
and why all this secrecy and hype, why DI shut himself when he gave some hints, for the demo of a game whose demo was already shown and played the last E3?!

bah, I'm disappointed...
but still I hope there will be also some other... Mewtwo, sure... but overall the announcement of new DLCs

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
Really looking forward to Splatoon. ; )

-But Smash related news at Apex would also be welcome!
(Mewtwo-related, to be more precise)

MYU2

Smash Apprentice
Eh, Splatoon is okay. I hope it does well. A Mewtwo trailer at Apex might be to early. After all they started working on him in the beginning of December and it takes time to implement it in every mode. I expect to see it at the end of Mid-February to Mid-March. But i'll be more than happy to see Mewtwo at Apex as a surprise gift.

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
Eh, Splatoon is okay. I hope it does well. A Mewtwo trailer at Apex might be to early. After all they started working on him in the beginning of December and it takes time to implement it in every mode. I expect to see it at the end of Mid-February to Mid-March. But i'll be more than happy to see Mewtwo at Apex as a surprise gift.
But they already had a model in October....

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yeah, I don't care about it either.

Nintendo pls giv myutu ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
100% agreed.
Really, I don't even have a Wii U yet. And when I do, my library will probably only be Smash, whatever game(s) came bundled with it(if any), Bayonetta 2, and maybe something like Mario Kart 8 or something.

Splatoon is fine and all, but it fails to appeal to me.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
So, I was going to save this until I had completed it, but I've started my first texture hack. As you can probably guess, it's a new texture for Project M's Mewtwo. Basically, it's a cyan color swap that turns Mewtwo's tail a green-tinted cyan (Think Cyan Laser's color in Sonic Colors), his body white and his eyes a lovely shade of magenta. I've completed the texture itself, but not the CSP, Stock Icon and Battle Portrait. It's a really simple texture, but I'm impressed with how well it's turning out. I'll upload a WIP image once I get off mobile.

EDIT: Here it is!
Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Did everyone see the fan-made Mewtwo Amiibo? Looks pretty legit, for it being fan-made I mean.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
An update for the Wii U version just dropped a couple of hours ago. It allows 15 more stages to be played on 8-player smash.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Well to me. As a guy who doesn't have any use for 8 player Smash outside of watching my Amiibo's wreck house. It really is ****ing nothing to be excited about.

Spatman

Smash Ace
It's interesting that now we can play 8-player smash on Norfair. Because i love that stage, but it isn't playable "competitively" because of the hazards... but I knew that in 8-player smash hazards are removed, so now it's possible to play that stage without hazards!
...yes, it's a bit complicated playing a 1vs1 on it... to do so, it's needed to star a 5-players smash and 3 "players" have to commit suicide, but however now it is a possibility

I don't have or plan to have a Wii U xD

I only want Mewtwo and the regular N3DS from Nintendo.
:/

but wii u is a so beautiful console... and Smash Wii U is waaaaaaay better than Smash 3DS, imho

Last edited:

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
It's interesting that now we can play 8-player smash on Norfair. Because i love that stage, but it isn't playable "competitively" because of the hazards... but I knew that in 8-player smash hazards are removed, so now it's possible to play that stage without hazards!
...yes, it's a bit complicated playing a 1vs1 on it... to do so, it's needed to star a 5-players smash and 3 "players" have to commit suicide, but however now it is a possibility

:/

but wii u is a so beautiful console... and Smash Wii U is waaaaaaay better than Smash 3DS, imho
Not worth the 400 bucks. I'll rather get a PS4.

Spirst

Was that literally all the entire update was? No one got buffed or changed or anything? : \
Character balance adjustments would throw off replays considering replays are replications of inputs as opposed to actual videos. Seeing as how the replays still work fine, it's safe to say there were no balance changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom