• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Let's not start a Femtwo flame war. We've covered it so many times, Einstein would like to write the number out, and there's no point in putting people down over their preference. Everybody likes whichever voice they like, and that's fine. Variety's the spice of life, y'know?
my own choice in the matter: just ****ing be glad you have mewtwo. miriam did fine as mewtwo, and if she voices it in smash i wont complain. i also tire of hearing people say "i want this guy to voice him!" "no she sucks!" just be glad mewtwos in at all! jeez....

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Let's not start a Femtwo flame war. We've covered it so many times, Einstein would like to write the number out, and there's no point in putting people down over their preference. Everybody likes whichever voice they like, and that's fine. Variety's the spice of life, y'know?
my own choice in the matter: just ****ing be glad you have mewtwo. miriam did fine as mewtwo, and if she voices it in smash i wont complain. i also tire of hearing people say "i want this guy to voice him!" "no she sucks!" just be glad mewtwos in at all! jeez....
edit: someone delete this double post.
lagging up a storm here >w<

Last edited:

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
inb4m2kcomplainsaboutvoice

also, imagine Mario getting a female actor, and had girl hair(long hair) coming from her cap and she replaced Mario(lmao would never happen) but just imagine it,
and, imagine meta knight getting a female voice and looks more feminine.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
inb4m2kcomplainsaboutvoice

also, imagine Mario getting a female actor, and had girl hair(long hair) coming from her cap and she replaced Mario(lmao would never happen) but just imagine it,
and, imagine meta knight getting a female voice and looks more feminine.
not saying i prefer her im saying it doesnt matter. you do realize that mewtwo is a *SPECIES* right? like, really think about that. the anime shows there are two mewtwos. maybe more. how are there two? doesnt matter. hope they meet and has lots of babies. i dont care about mantwo or femtwo. its just mewtwo. and this debate is really pissing me off. whoever will voice mewtwo will voice it. just be glad mewtwos in at all. also. you do realize smash canon is not canon with the universes different characters come from? mewtwo is NOT a villain. in my eyes it is *BASED* on the first movie mewtwo. *BASED* but it could just be a random wild mewtwo. you dont automatically assume the pikachu in-game is the same as ashes or how lucario is the same one from lucario and the mystery of mew?

anyway. not gonna start a flame war. just change the topic to something else.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Mewtwo probably confirmed for March 31st according to Moon Monkey's Twitter and this image.

It's JP confirmed for then, hopefully worldwide.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
not saying i prefer her im saying it doesnt matter. you do realize that mewtwo is a *SPECIES* right? like, really think about that. the anime shows there are two mewtwos. maybe more. how are there two? doesnt matter. hope they meet and has lots of babies. i dont care about mantwo or femtwo. its just mewtwo. and this debate is really pissing me off. whoever will voice mewtwo will voice it. just be glad mewtwos in at all. also. you do realize smash canon is not canon with the universes different characters come from? mewtwo is NOT a villain. in my eyes it is *BASED* on the first movie mewtwo. *BASED* but it could just be a random wild mewtwo. you dont automatically assume the pikachu in-game is the same as ashes or how lucario is the same one from lucario and the mystery of mew?

Mewtwo confirmed male voice actor 99%
Sakurai knows people will complain, plus there r more people who want the "melee mewtwo" back, which includes his "male" voice and most of his moveset.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
not saying i prefer her im saying it doesnt matter. you do realize that mewtwo is a *SPECIES* right? like, really think about that. the anime shows there are two mewtwos. maybe more. how are there two? doesnt matter. hope they meet and has lots of babies. i dont care about mantwo or femtwo. its just mewtwo. and this debate is really pissing me off. whoever will voice mewtwo will voice it. just be glad mewtwos in at all.

Jontron.gif

Just get BOTH voices and have a goddamn toggle! There, fixed in one fell swoop! That way no fans have to be disappointed about anything. Femtwo fans can play as Femtwo, fans of the original Mewtwo can play original!
Mewtwo probably confirmed for March 31st according to Moon Monkey's Twitter and this image.

It's JP confirmed for then, hopefully worldwide.
What the **** is a Moon Monkey? Also, I hope that is his release date (although I'd prefer sooner, that's unlikely).

Last edited:

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
View attachment 37431
Just get BOTH voices and have a goddamn toggle! There, fixed in one fell swoop! That way no fans have to be disappointed about anything. Femtwo fans can play as Femtwo, fans of the original Mewtwo can play original!
Then lets see which gender actor/actress talks first in the trailer(doesn't have to talk, just noises)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
moon monkey?
View attachment 37431

What the **** is a Moon Monkey? Also, I hope that is his release date (although I'd prefer sooner, that's unlikely).
@Moon Monkey, aka the owner of the Funny SSB4 Captions Thread.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If Mewtwo gets a voice toggle, I want that for every Pokemon! It would be awesome listening to a manly Jigglypuff or a female Lucario (the latter being a little more realistic).

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That censor dodge

Also did no one stop to think that it was just a reminder as to when you can no longer register Mewtwo. I guess people are just desperate for a release date.
I thought of it as the deadline to register...

Spatman

Smash Ace
why do they make us waiting so much time for our favourite character, why?! ç__ç

31 march isn't too late, but neither too early, why can't be it the true release date? ç__ç

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Anyways....on more important matters....isn't the special announcement today at Apex?
Nah, the announcements are tomorrow. They're right before the Melee finals. I'm crossing my fingers for a Mewtwo trailer or release date, as unlikely as it is.
@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy should have a special feature on his account that just automatically likes each post as he scrolls down. Would make his work a lot easier.
I legitimately think we should ask AlphaZealot or a Senator about this. It's just too big an opportunity to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom