• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Hey guys, haven't visited this thread in a whole minute.

If Club Nintendo really is closing down (which is a stupid decision, I was just a few coins away from platinum), how the eff are people gonna get Mewtwo?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

If Club Nintendo really is closing down (which is a stupid decision, I was just a few coins away from platinum), how the eff are people gonna get Mewtwo?
It's shutting down registration services AFTER the deadline to register for Mewtwo, so people who registered for Mewtwo will still get the codes later.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

It's shutting down registration services AFTER the deadline to register for Mewtwo, so people who registered for Mewtwo will still get the codes later.
^This.
Oh wait, I'm dead.
x.x

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm 180 coins from platinum and am getting a New 3DS in February, will that be enough to get me plat? Or is that not enough?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm 180 coins from platinum and am getting a New 3DS in February, will that be enough to get me plat? Or is that not enough?
Can you register the New 3DS? I know you can't in Australia (and I'm guessing Europe as well)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Can you register the New 3DS? I know you can't in Australia (and I'm guessing Europe as well)
Ah, I just looked it up and any games released after January 20th cannot be registered oh well I guess, I really wanted the platinum reward though.:crying:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Ah, I just looked it up and any games released after January 20th cannot be registered oh well I guess, I really wanted the platinum reward though.:crying:
Smash for Wii U was released well before that (a month earlier), I hope I can still get the Wii U version with the code still inside so I can register it (planning on getting right before February, already did the 3DS version).

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm not one to beg, but I met as well say, if anyone has any leftover Club Nintendo Codes or just don't care about CN, hit me up.

But on Mewtwo I was actually thinking and I don't want his move set to change, at all, am I the only one? Sure he needs buffs but I like his moveset.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I'm not one to beg, but I met as well say, if anyone has any leftover Club Nintendo Codes or just don't care about CN, hit me up.

But on Mewtwo I was actually thinking and I don't want his move set to change, at all, am I the only one? Sure he needs buffs but I like his moveset.
I would like to make my cheesy Home Run Bat build with Disable. Because I'm a terrible person.

Edit: I do hope Mewtwo is actually good though. Being bottom of the barrel in Melee as the most powerful Pokemon mankind ever created is kinda insulting. Just like how I find the use of Ridley in this game insulting. And by extension how I find Ganondorf's "I USED TO BE A RACER" semi clone not clone but still a clone set insulting.

If you gave me Demisedorf all would be forgiven but no TP Dorf we stuck with and an incomplete model at that. All these insulting insults to characters is just so insulting.

PS: Feel free to replace the word "insulting" with "GILGAMESH". It is more funny and awesome that way.

Last edited:

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
I think Mewtwo will be better. Heck, it's possible he could get the Bowser treatment for this game where he gets massive changes and buffs. I would be all in for it as Bowser is a beast in ssb4.

By the way guys. I hate to interrupt with this question, but is there a pokemon social thread around the smash boards I can go to for trade or battle requests? I know I already asked the "does anyone have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire" question for evolving Kadabra, but I want to trade with people who know the trader just wants to evolve his pokemon.

Want to know why? I was trading with a person known as JJ2014. I offered a trade that he accepted. I showed Kadabra and he offered a level 31 Duskull, which you can't get in Alpha Sapphire. We trade. I then offer his Duskull back as a sign that I want the newly evolved Alakazam back as I only wanted to evolve Kadabra. Instead, he offers Mantyke, I reject the offer, I then offered a Lotad since its exclusive to Alpha Sapphire and as a hopes to get Alakazam back. He offers a wurmple, I reject and I'm trying to get my pokemon back with different offers and ways of telling the dude, "I want my pokemon back". He quits the trade. I tried to request a trade, no avail. Give him 2 O-powers as a way to convince him to do another trade. Nothing! I got jipped. Very frustrating... Even though the Duskull was nice and at a high level.

I had to get a new Abra and level it back into a Kadabra. But it took a while to get an Abra with a good nature and the Synchronize ability. Man it sucked when that happened and A reason I don't trust online traders, unless you know them in online forums or as friends.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Is it hell where everyone plays Melee? :seuss:
Might as well be. It's a general ****posting group for SSB. It's more or less the antithesis of Melee Social. I'm a member of it and was an admin for a while before the 3rd or 4th purge.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I think Mewtwo will be better. Heck, it's possible he could get the Bowser treatment for this game where he gets massive changes and buffs. I would be all in for it as Bowser is a beast in ssb4.

By the way guys. I hate to interrupt with this question, but is there a pokemon social thread around the smash boards I can go to for trade or battle requests? I know I already asked the "does anyone have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire" question for evolving Kadabra, but I want to trade with people who know the trader just wants to evolve his pokemon.

Want to know why? I was trading with a person known as JJ2014. I offered a trade that he accepted. I showed Kadabra and he offered a level 31 Duskull, which you can't get in Alpha Sapphire. We trade. I then offer his Duskull back as a sign that I want the newly evolved Alakazam back as I only wanted to evolve Kadabra. Instead, he offers Mantyke, I reject the offer, I then offered a Lotad since its exclusive to Alpha Sapphire and as a hopes to get Alakazam back. He offers a wurmple, I reject and I'm trying to get my pokemon back with different offers and ways of telling the dude, "I want my pokemon back". He quits the trade. I tried to request a trade, no avail. Give him 2 O-powers as a way to convince him to do another trade. Nothing! I got jipped. Very frustrating... Even though the Duskull was nice and at a high level.

I had to get a new Abra and level it back into a Kadabra. But it took a while to get an Abra with a good nature and the Synchronize ability. Man it sucked when that happened and A reason I don't trust online traders, unless you know them in online forums or as friends.
Dude PM me whenever you need to evolve Pokemon. Most traders in Poke community are poopyheads.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
The only time I've ever been a total jerk is on Wonder Trade. I usually wonder my breedjects and I got a Yveltal once. Guy tried to get it back but my Wonder Trade Code of Conduct says that if you Wonder something you automatically release ownership over that Pokemon. Especially when ****ing Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Weedle are prevalent.

I got a Shiny Spiritomb earlier. Too bad I already had a Bold 6 IV one that one of my siblings breeded by accident.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Transformations gone? Mega Charizard, Mega Lucario and Roy turning into a Turtle would like a word.

Don't get me started on Giga Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom