• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I've got it! Let's talk about... Wait, we've already done that. Well, there's... No, that too. Oh, what if... No. OK, who's... Wait a second. Well, um, we could... Drat. Welp, I'm off to GameFAQs to read their stupidly hilarious topics.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I hope Kyogre makes it as a fighter in that game.

Oh hey, Shedinja can completely wall Kyogre! That oversized whale is screwed!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I hope Kyogre makes it as a fighter in that game.

Oh hey, Shedinja can completely wall Kyogre! That oversized whale is screwed!
Kyogre can always run HP Fire lol

Not that you would though, HP Ground is better.

Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
On the not-subject of Pokken Tournament...

When are we gonna get a followup on this?
Blaziken.
This stage.
When? :4luigi:
I think this image belongs to a very early phase of production. Probably at that moment the game was much different from what it is now. However, Blaziken will be pretty sure a playable character. For the stage shown here, I have more doubts...

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Today is a bad breeding day. Getting the Scrappy ability on a Pancham is a pain in the ass. The RNG really hates me.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Today is a bad breeding day. Getting the Scrappy ability on a Pancham is a pain in the ***. The RNG really hates me.
Do you have a female Pangoro/Pancham with Scrappy by any chance? It's 80% chance of passing Hidden Abilities for females and 20% for males. Just keep trying I guess if you only have male. ;_;

I'm not sure if I'm even going to bother with breeding and stuff once I beat ORAS. At least DexNav makes getting perfect IVs and Hidden Abilities easier.

Spirst

I think this image belongs to a very early phase of production. Probably at that moment the game was much different from what it is now. However, Blaziken will be pretty sure a playable character. For the stage shown here, I have more doubts...
Blaziken IS a playable character. That much is confirmed, I thought.

I'm pulling for Wailord as playable.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm late, big time, but could someone give me a link to the Pokken footage that was shown on Friday?

Spirst

I'm late, big time, but could someone give me a link to the Pokken footage that was shown on Friday?
You can watch the stream here. :)
Thanks to EeveeFly's comment, here are the time frames for the fights:
17:20 – Lucario vs. Pikachu
28:45 – Pikachu vs. Gardevoir
33:55 – Machamp vs. Suicune
37:40 – Machamp vs. Gardevoir
44:35 – Pikachu vs. Suicune
53:30 – Lucario vs. Suicune
59:25 – Machamp vs. Suicune
1:04:50 – Lucario vs. Suicune

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Do you have a female Pangoro/Pancham with Scrappy by any chance? It's 80% chance of passing Hidden Abilities for females and 20% for males. Just keep trying I guess if you only have male. ;_;

I'm not sure if I'm even going to bother with breeding and stuff once I beat ORAS. At least DexNav makes getting perfect IVs and Hidden Abilities easier.
Well after like 50 eggs I finally got a female with the ability and it was smooth sailing from there. I would have used Dexnav but you can't catch Pancham in the wild in OR so I was out of luck. And the GTS is full of liar's anyway. Hate those pricks.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, as long as we're on the subject of Pokémon as biblical figures...

Edit: I just found out that Mewtwo is in the same place Bartholomew. More like Bartholomewtwo, amirite?
Mew = Where

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well, as long as we're on the subject of Pokémon as biblical figures...

Edit: I just found out that Mewtwo is in the same place Bartholomew. More like Bartholomewtwo, amirite?
God is dead.

That is not a coincidence, eheheh~

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
"With the New 3DS's improved CPU, the previously unfeasible has been made possible. We are proud to reveal another DLC character for Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, slated to release alongside Mewtwo."
"GET HYPE ITS ICE CLIMB--"
"Two Mews!"

Spatman

Smash Ace
oooh, I have ever loved that white Mew from the movie... absolutely my favourite pokèmon of all time. So charming, so mysterious, at the same time nice and.. I don't find the word... He is so... "psychic"...

and, I don't know why, maybe because she had the same kind of charm, but I associated him with the first "girl" (actually we were children at that time) I have ever "loved"

It will be so beautiful if Mew will be playable in Pokkèn (in Smash i think he doesn't fit well)

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
oooh, I have ever loved that white Mew from the movie... absolutely my favourite pokèmon of all time. So charming, so mysterious, at the same time nice and.. I don't find the word... He is so... "psychic"...

and, I don't know why, but I associated him with the first "girl" (actually we were children at that time) I have ever "loved"

It will be so beautiful if Mew will be playable in Pokkèn (in Smash i think he doesn't fit well)
I would actually love to see Mew in Pokkén Tournament. Seeing as they have Suicune in the game, who never crossed my mind as playable character material, I don't think it'll be a problem to make Mew into a playable character. My only fear is that he'll be considered more Assist Pokémon-material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom