• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Come on guys, let's be rational :)

Mewtwo may not have been part of the leak but we know that it's not the final roster. Whatever his chances are right now, there's still a possibility UNTIL we see the final roster. Whether the final roster leaks or we find out after the game comes out, that's when we'll know for sure.

Until then, let's not jump to conclusions.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Come on mewtwo fans what happend why is everyone depressed mewtwo still has a lot going for him THIS IS NOT THE END of THE ROSTER mewtwo has more chances than snake ice climbers Lucas etc the leak helped us not hurt us

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
This news is saddening. Is it all over for our feline friend if no reveal happens at PAX?
As I said, all of our hopes must now be pinned upon DLC. Hopefully free, because man would I take that debit card out of my wallet with a snarl if I had to pay for a character Sakurai knew had such a loyal following. Ridley and K. Rool fans are probably in the same boat with me, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys i'm back! what do you all think of my new icon? it took me about 4 hours to make, the Mewtwo one i last had up took about 2 days.

The text at the top says "Namida Ga Afureta" which roughly translates to "Overflowing With Tears".
I have lost all hope in Mewtwo's return and so this is my response to you guys.

:(

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Double Post
Come on mewtwo fans what happend why is everyone depressed mewtwo still has a lot going for him THIS IS NOT THE END of THE ROSTER mewtwo has more chances than snake ice climbers Lucas etc the leak helped us not hurt us
your right! if dr.mario is back that means sakurai is willing to bring back veterans from melee :D

Hey guys i'm back! what do you all think of my new icon? it took me about 4 hours to make, the Mewtwo one i last had up took about 2 days.

The text at the top says "Namida Ga Afureta" which roughly translates to "Overflowing With Tears".
I have lost all hope in Mewtwo's return and so this is my response to you guys.

:(
HOPE HAS NOT BEEN LOST FOR MEWTWO HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN READING THIS FOURM

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

HOPE HAS NOT BEEN LOST FOR MEWTWO HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN READING THIS FOURM
yes i have been reading, but we are fans, not Sakurai. We have no say. Mewtwo is gone and there is nothing us fans can do.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
if mewtwo would just get in already, i can forgive sakurai of adding in dr mario :p (kidding, i just really, really want mewtwo in)
i am still confident mewtwo will be in.... mainly because its SO relevant in x and y... mewtwo holding mewtwonite X is my main in pokemon.... and lets face it: its not only one of 2 pokemon with mega forms (charizard x is already in game, mewtwo can go the y route) but also the ONLY legendary with a mega form, effectively making BOTH mega forms at higher tiers than even the so-called "god of pokemon". its been in at least 2 movies as a starring role (movie 1 and movie 16, the most recent movie i might add) PLUS theres a massive fanbase who WANT mewtwo to return...sakurai is probably waiting to the end to show us mewtwo is in the game.... but i KNOW hes there. i wont give up!! >:O

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
yes i have been reading, but we are fans, not Sakurai. We have no say. Mewtwo is gone and there is nothing us fans can do.
Regardless of whether or not Mewtwo seems likely at this point, he has yet to be disconfirmed, and the final roster may not yet be known. There's no reason to say that Mewtwo is definitely not playable when it has yet to be confirmed as a fact.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Regardless of whether or not Mewtwo seems likely at this point, he has yet to be disconfirmed, and the final roster may not yet be known. There's no reason to say that Mewtwo is definitely not playable when it has yet to be confirmed as a fact.
sakurai only shrugged and said "well see" regarding mewtwo. so far nothing has slammed him down outright. i dont even think all the characters in-game have been shown in the leaks... all i gotta say is have faith.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Whether Mewtwo is in or out I am happy with the pokemon roster(not fully but I can live)also Shulk's VERY nice looking moveset to me helps a bit,along with how amazing this roster is now.Mewtwo is still my most wanted though.

D

Deleted member

Oh, and guys... Sakurai said he was thinking about the MEGA EVOLUTIONS, NOT MEWTWO!
Stop having false hope. I hear this everywhere but it's a lie! MEWTWO WAS NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT! MEGA CHARIZARD AND MEGA LUCARIO WERE THOUGHT ABOUT! AAARRRGGRRRH!

i just needed to get that out there, it was never Mewtwo, it was the Mega evolutions.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
i think that this thread should come to a close now but i don't have that ability atm
but Mewtwo will never return.
As I said, Mewtwo is not out of the question. Stop saying that he is.

Also, really? Close this thread? Even disconfirmed characters don't get their threads closed, and even then there are far less likely characters than Mewtwo that still have open threads.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Oh, and guys... Sakurai said he was thinking about the MEGA EVOLUTIONS, NOT MEWTWO!
Stop having false hope. I hear this everywhere but it's a lie! MEWTWO WAS NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT! MEGA CHARIZARD AND MEGA LUCARIO WERE THOUGHT ABOUT! AAARRRGGRRRH!

i just needed to get that out there, it was never Mewtwo, it was the Mega evolutions.
"Can you go into more detail on how Mewtwo changes forms, and would you like this new form to appear in the new Smash Bros.?”
This new form means Mewtwo's new form.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

@Mario Smith if that's how you feel, then maybe you shouldn't be in this thread anymore. I understand that you don't want false hope. But the truth his he hasn't been disconfirmed yet, nor have we seen the final roster. Your irrational negativity is just bringing this thread down. There's still a chance that Mewtwo could be in the game, that's a fact. Whether it's 1% or 99%, he still has a shot. A lot of us here are still hopeful, so don't try to enforce your opinions on the rest of us. Thanks :)

D

Deleted member

"Can you go into more detail on how Mewtwo changes forms, and would you like this new form to appear in the new Smash Bros.?
but notice, even in the official conversation, Sakurai was thinking about the new form of transformation, NOT Mewtwo.
notice how after this, Pokemon started getting Mega Evolutions for their final smashes. because even before told to the public. "Awakened Mewtwo" was really "Mega Mewtwo Y" but Sakurai knew this as he helped with Pokemon X and Y, (Greninja/Predetermined Roster) Sakurai wasn't thinking about Mewtwo, but rather how to implement a transformation Mewtwo had into the Smash Brothers games.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Mario Smith is being a bit of a buzzkill...I'd prefer if he sopped posting for a bit and let us hope for Mewtwo, no offence:p

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-QHAkDf-8
i give up, Mewtwo isn't in, This might help you out though while we sit through the pain.
Aahhaha great song! but think what you want! he will either be one of the last revealed,secret or dlc! what makes you lose hope :/

@Mario Smith if that's how you feel, then maybe you shouldn't be in this thread anymore. I understand that you don't want false hope. But the truth his he hasn't been disconfirmed yet, nor have we seen the final roster. Your irrational negativity is just bringing this thread down. There's still a chance that Mewtwo could be in the game, that's a fact. Whether it's 1% or 99%, he still has a shot. A lot of us here are still hopeful, so don't try to enforce your opinions on the rest of us. Thanks :)
YEAAHH! HOPE WILL LIVE ON! MEWTWO MEWTWO MEWTWO :D

D

Deleted member

Aahhaha great song! but think what you want! he will either be one of the last revealed,secret or dlc! what makes you lose hope :/
it's because the leaker was right. but not even he knew. nobody does. we all admit that roster isn't full,but the list will probably be

ROSTER HAS ROOM FOR 5 MORE CHARACTERS

DK
-------------------------
1. Dixie
2. K.Rool
-------------------------------------------------
Metriod
3. Ridley
---------------------------------------------------
Earthbound
---------------------------
4. Lucas
Animal Crossing
--------------------------
5. Isabelle (character)
there you go. :mewtwomelee:

oh and Mario doesn't have 7 reps, he has 12. the DK characters are still Mario characters because they originated from Mario, Dr.Mario is literally just Mario, Wario also originated from Mario, and R.O.B is a Mario Kart character.

Mario takes up most of the roster so that's the only reason that i still have slight hope for Mewtwo.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
but notice, even in the official conversation, Sakurai was thinking about the new form of transformation, NOT Mewtwo.
notice how after this, Pokemon started getting Mega Evolutions for their final smashes. because even before told to the public. "Awakened Mewtwo" was really "Mega Mewtwo Y" but Sakurai knew this as he helped with Pokemon X and Y, (Greninja/Predetermined Roster) Sakurai wasn't thinking about Mewtwo, but rather how to implement a transformation Mewtwo had into the Smash Brothers games.
to quote guru:
every party needs a pooper thats why they invited youu!
party poop-er!
party poop-er!

Last edited:

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
it's because the leaker was right. but not even he knew. nobody does. we all admit that roster isn't full,but the list will probably be

DK
1. Dixie
2. K.Rool
Metriod
3. Ridley
Earthbound
4. Lucas
Animal Crossing
5. Isabelle (character)
Why is Isabelle a character when I believe she's an assist trophy...?

Are you trolling us? XD

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

DK
1. Dixie
2. K.Rool
Metriod
3. Ridley
Earthbound
4. Lucas
Animal Crossing
5. Isabelle (character)
Isabelle is an assist trophy and the roster will be bigger as dlc comes out and that last spot is probably for mewtwo

D

Deleted member

Why is Isabelle a character when I believe she's an assist trophy...?

Are you trolling us? XD
i am not trying to troll you, no.
however, if we are to believe the leakers, then by using Isabelle's assist trophy 10 times or once with Villager, she transitions into a playable character. (a leaker actually said these words):mewtwomelee:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
i am not trying to troll you, no.
however, if we are to believe the leakers, then by using Isabelle's assist trophy 10 times or once with Villager, she transitions into a playable character. (a leaker actually said these words):mewtwomelee:
leakers can be wrong in some areas. how would you know?:mewtwopm:

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Don't believe leaks with zero evidence. People lie on the internet all the time. I don't, but some degenerates do.

D

Deleted member

Don't believe leaks with zero evidence. People lie on the internet all the time. I don't, but some degenerates do.
i don't lie either, i do, however, i know when i'm beat.

:troll: + :mewtwomelee: = :4greninja:.

edit: i forgot a letter

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
Does your "evidence" come down through OFFICIAL CHANNELS, such as, say Sakurai himself, or Nintendo or Namco? If not, keep your mouth shut; nobody believes a lick of it. :evil:

Leaks mean NOTHING. Mewtwo is in until SAKURAI says otherwise, NOT some random twelve-year-old with an edgy screen name.

D

Deleted member

Does your "evidence" come down through OFFICIAL CHANNELS, such as, say Sakurai himself, or Nintendo or Namco? If not, keep your mouth shut; nobody believes a lick of it. :evil:

Leaks mean NOTHING. Mewtwo is in until SAKURAI says otherwise, NOT some random twelve-year-old with an edgy screen name.
and who might that be?

it can't be me or this guy http://i.imgur.com/3WIfZXn.png

Morbi

Scavenger

I honestly interpret it the other way around, Mewtwo is not in until Sakurai confirms that he is in. That being said, Mewtwo is one of the most obvious characters and I do not doubt his inclusion.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

DK
1. Dixie
2. K.Rool
Metriod
3. Ridley
Earthbound
4. Lucas
Animal Crossing
5. Isabelle (character)

oh and Mario doesn't have 7 reps, he has 12. the DK characters are still Mario characters because they originated from Mario, Dr.Mario is literally just Mario, Wario also originated from Mario, and R.O.B is a Mario Kart character.

Mario takes up most of the roster so that's the only reason that i still have slight hope for Mewtwo.
Never mind that misspelling is a pet peeve of mine, but you obviously missed the April Direct because Isabelle was shown as an Assist Trophy. That leak is faker than fake.

R.O.B is a Mario Kart character...someone bash me in the head with a hammer, please, I can't believe what I just read.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom