• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
People are worrying about the states of Mewtwo and Ridley and I'm over here like...

"Oh great...this again?"
Seriously....I've been over this enough times. Evidence for him to be included is there. You simply have to be open minded and look for it.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
People are worrying about the states of Mewtwo and Ridley and I'm over here like...

"Oh great...this again?"
Seriously....I've been over this enough times. Evidence for him to be included is there. You simply have to be open minded and look for it.
Finally someone that belives me and is also trying to lighten up this thread from depressed mewtwo fans :D ;)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I have been reading most of your posts on this thread and you are indeed right :D! Nice icon btw! did you make it yourself
Which icon are you referring to?
If it's to the Charizard picture I've been using....no. That's simply a slightly overused meme.

Last edited:

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
Greninjas fingers aren't evidence of anything speed.

What happened to the ridley thread?

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

I am the life of this thread.
(at least when everyone is being negative...)
Everyone's just worried, losing hope means they would be ready just in case Mewtwo doesn't make it in. It's understandable. But the truth of the matter is, it just boils down to this, plain and simple: We don't know yet.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Greninjas fingers aren't evidence of anything speed.

What happened to the ridley thread?
...did you really just say that?
I never said they were. There's plenty of other evidence besides Sakurai's clearly apparent teasing.

Everyone's just worried, losing hope means they would be ready just in case Mewtwo doesn't make it in. It's understandable. But the truth of the matter is, it just boils down to this, plain and simple: We don't know yet.
Of course we don't. Not till Sakurai or some boneheaded leaker shows him off.
But there is no good reason to doubt him not making the cut. NONE.

I meant your profile picture sorry
No I didn't.

Last edited:

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
Nothing remotely conclusive though so idk why you're acting like people are dumb to be worried. The closer we get to release without seeing mewtwo, the more likely it's because he isn't in the game

D

Deleted member

man, it seems that we went through about 2 pages today
and...
MEWTWO! MEWTWO! MEWTWO!

oh, and Mewtwo STILL probably won't make it

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Nothing remotely conclusive though so idk why you're acting like people are dumb to be worried. The closer we get to release without seeing mewtwo, the more likely it's because he isn't in the game
Because it is dumb to worry. :p No offence.
Have you ever considered the fact that Sakurai likes to keep some characters secret?

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
...did you really just say that?
I never said they were. There's plenty of other evidence besides Sakurai's clearly apparent teasing.

Maybe that was mewtwo's model in the cave as people have suggested and they used it after they finished it and before he was confirmed just as a troll :D (MEWTWO CUMFRIMED!!!)

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
1000000% agree.

I'm still hopeful. I have my doubts admittedly, but if Dr. Mario is back, I don't see why Mewtwo can't come back.

D

Deleted member

Maybe that was mewtwo's model in the cave as people have suggested and they used it after they finished it and before he was confirmed just as a troll :D (MEWTWO CUMFRIMED!!!)
actually, if you pay close attention, you can actually see Greninja's scarf wrapped around him while "doing the Mewtwo".

Mewtwo confirmed from Greninja's reveal disconfirmed.
Mewtwo's inclusion in smash, we don't know yet.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
actually, if you pay close attention, you can actually see Greninja's scarf wrapped around him while "doing the Mewtwo".

Hold up one sec. *pause for edit*

Edit!!:

The tongue in this picture looks just like Mewtwo's chest. It even has the indent as he does.

see that bulge on his chest? Yeah.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

He is still pretty likely man! Please stop pointing out stupid evidence yeah some of it is true but were all mewtwo supporters here so lets act like it
man, it seems that we went through about 2 pages today
and...
MEWTWO! MEWTWO! MEWTWO!

oh, and Mewtwo STILL probably won't make it

:troll:
See this guy is just a troll :/

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hold up one sec. *pause for edit*

Edit!!:

The tongue in this picture looks just like Mewtwo's chest. It even has the indent as he does.

see that bulge on his chest? Yeah.
It's too ring-ish and roundish to be Mewtwo's chest.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Nice eye and i can just see it! great job again!!!
It's nothing really. It's easy for someone to notice the similarity when you have an image of Mewtwo to compare it with. People who say that it's not similar are simply trying to find ways to object.

It's too ring-ish and roundish to be Mewtwo's chest.
Indeed it is. That I will not deny.
But the indent on both the hands and the chest are strikingly similar to Mewtwo's.

Last edited:

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
Because it is dumb to worry. :p No offence.
Have you ever considered the fact that Sakurai likes to keep some characters secret?
Sure but the closer we get to release the more revesls there are, more big leaks and still no mewtwo? It's understandable to get worried

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
And there is DLC too remember!
DLC was confirmed to be a ruse made up by the leaker. His power got to his head, so he felt the need to make that claim.
Either way, the stance on DLC is...as of yet...unclear.
But I would hope for Mewtwo to make the cut on the starter roster. In the "off-chance" he's not on the starting roster, I will no longer pursue his inclusion. There's no reason to if Sakurai isn't willing to listen to his fans when they've practically been begging him since SSB4 was announced to add him.
Point is: If Sakurai is going to add him, he'll be in at the start. If he's not, he won't ever, and it clearly shows he does not care for the Mewtwo fans.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He is still pretty likely man! Please stop pointing out stupid evidence yeah some of it is true but were all mewtwo supporters here so lets act like it

See this guy is just a troll :/
okay, I will show you an Opinion, then i will show you a troll. THEN let me know which act i am commiting,

Expressing thoughts or Trolling

Opinion
-----------------------------------------
I am starting to have my doubts that Mewtwo will return, with all of this other stuff and not even the leaker knowing the fate of Mewtwo, i honestly am starting to lose hope, maybe next smash Mewtwo will return, we tried, and Greninja isn't Mewtwo btw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that is an opinion
------------------------------------------------
Troll
-------------------------------
AAAAARRRAAAAAGAGAGAGAGASERAASDNADSJASjDNJSAAAAAAAH!!
MEWTWO IS DUMB BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMB GARBAGE RAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
LADALADALADAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAGAGAGA! YOU STUUUPPPIIIDDDD MEWTWO FANS ARE NOTHANG HAHAHAAA!
JIGGLYPUFF IS IN NOT MEWTWO RAAAGAGAGAGARARAGAFAFAFACVAVAFADSFADAAAAAA!!!!!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that is a troll
------------------------------------

compare

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's nothing really. It's easy for someone to notice the similarity when you have an image of Mewtwo to compare it with. People who say that it's not similar are simply trying to find ways to object.

Indeed it is. That I will not deny.
But the indent on both the hands and the chest are strikingly similar to Mewtwo's.
The indent looks more like an overlap to me.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
DLC was confirmed to be a ruse made up by the leaker. His power got to his head, so he felt the need to make that claim.
Either way, the stance on DLC is...as of yet...unclear.
But I would hope for Mewtwo to make the cut on the starter roster. In the "off-chance" he's not on the starting roster, I will no longer pursue his inclusion. There's no reason to if Sakurai isn't willing to listen to his fans when they've practically been begging him since SSB4 was announced to add him.
Point is: If Sakurai is going to add him, he'll be in at the start. If he's not, he won't ever, and it clearly shows he does not care for the Mewtwo fans.
Yeah i agree but id rather pay for him for dlc then him not being in at all!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
okay, I will show you an Opinion, then i will show you a troll. THEN let me know which act i am commiting,

Expressing thoughts or Trolling

Opinion
-----------------------------------------
I am starting to have my doubts that Mewtwo will return, with all of this other stuff and not even the leaker knowing the fate of Mewtwo, i honestly am starting to lose hope, maybe next smash Mewtwo will return, we tried, and Greninja isn't Mewtwo btw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that is an opinion
------------------------------------------------
Troll
-------------------------------
AAAAARRRAAAAAGAGAGAGAGASERAASDNADSJASjDNJSAAAAAAAH!!
MEWTWO IS DUMB BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMB GARBAGE RAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
LADALADALADAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAGAGAGA! YOU STUUUPPPIIIDDDD MEWTWO FANS ARE NOTHANG HAHAHAAA!
JIGGLYPUFF IS IN NOT MEWTWO RAAAGAGAGAGARARAGAFAFAFACVAVAFADSFADAAAAAA!!!!!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that is a troll
------------------------------------

compare
Your right i apoligize we need to have a decent argument though and dont lose hope he will be there trust me :)

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
o.o really? From the picture alone I could never tell that.
Maybe it's perception....

Of course. I would too!
...just wouldn't count on it happening at that point.
Yeah and we know that the characters were chosen at the start of the development and he was still relevent then because sakurai said he was thinking about it!!!

D

Deleted member

Your right i apoligize we need to have a decent argument though and dont lose hope he will be there trust me :)
it's okay, i forgive you, besides, as much as i have the trollface on some of my posts it would seem like i am a troll.
however, from my studies, most trolls don't use the trollface as they actually don't know that they're trolling.

and just to keep this related

:mewtwomelee::drmario:
:4pacman::gawmelee:
:4mario::luigimelee:
:4robinm::marthmelee:
:4olimar::foxmelee:
:mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
it's okay, i forgive you, besides, as much as i have the trollface on some of my posts it would seem like i am a troll.
however, from my studies, most trolls don't use the trollface as they actually don't know that they're trolling.

and just to keep this related

:mewtwomelee::drmario:
:4pacman::gawmelee:
:4mario::luigimelee:
:4robinm::marthmelee:
:4olimar::foxmelee:
:mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:
Ahahah ok and you know u just need a mewtwo icon to keep this relevant XD and does anyone know how to have default icons in your post so everytime you post it already has the icons you put as your defaults?:mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:

D

Deleted member

Ahahah ok and you know u just need a mewtwo icon to keep this relevant XD and does anyone know how to have default icons in your post so everytime you post it already has the icons you put as your defaults?:mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:
i just like adding flavor, oh and hover over your account, go to signature, then put something on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom