• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

ahahah but i cant find the siginture thing anywhere
by your name at the top by the envelope, hover over there until your options appear, then right under Personal Details, you should see Signature, click, proceed, and enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
So much activity jeez.

So yeah. Gonna comment to that image:
Hold up one sec. *pause for edit*

Edit!!:

The tongue in this picture looks just like Mewtwo's chest. It even has the indent as he does.

see that bulge on his chest? Yeah.
We've been over this so much but hey. The tongue wrapped up resembles a bit of Mewtwo's chest, but it's proportions & size are way too big & bloated out compared to Mewtwo's more flat & compact chest to be the same, no matter how much re-sizing you do to a character to make their model fit in the game. The silhouette is familair to Melee Mewtwo's fingers indeed, which this was a planned ploy to trick us like we all figured. Shady & mysterious making us believe it could of been Mewtwo was definitely an objective. But who's to say his model will look like his did in Melee? Who's to say he could have his Movie's look & have the balled-shaped 3-pronged fingers & throw us off & it making sense that Mewtwo was going to get a change anyhow.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
just want to say how sad it is that its come down to this. 3 years ago when we had no smash info, and then again when mewtwo had a movie and a mega in 2013, he was a sure thing to be in the game

today, there are people named robin, palutena, shulk, greninja all on the "roster" forum while i just saw "Unconfirmed Veterans - Mewtwo". so depressing seeing all these 1-3 year old characters get in while we hold our breath. god

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
by your name at the top by the envelope, hover over there until your options appear, then right under Personal Details, you should see Signature, click, proceed, and enjoy. :)
Ok but i know there was a thread with those pics for your signiture could someone please link that please? cant remember what its called :D

So much activity jeez.

So yeah. Gonna comment to that image:

We've been over this so much but hey. The tongue wrapped up resembles a bit of Mewtwo's chest, but it's proportions & size are way too big & bloated out compared to Mewtwo's more flat & compact chest to be the same, no matter how much re-sizing you do to a character to make their model fit in the game. The silhouette is familair to Melee Mewtwo's fingers indeed, which this was a planned ploy to trick us like we all figured. Shady & mysterious making us believe it could of been Mewtwo was definitely an objective. But who's to say his model will look like his did in Melee? Who's to say he could have his Movie's look & have the balled-shaped 3-pronged fingers & throw us off & it making sense that Mewtwo was going to get a change anyhow.
Can you link that thread where you got that sceptile pic and that in your profile please? thank you

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
just want to say how sad it is that its come down to this. 3 years ago when we had no smash info, and then again when mewtwo had a movie and a mega in 2013, he was a sure thing to be in the game

today, there are people named robin, palutena, shulk, greninja all on the "roster" forum while i just saw "Unconfirmed Veterans - Mewtwo". so depressing seeing all these 1-3 year old characters get in while we hold our breath. god
I'd debate with you that they got in for newer IP's as inclusions to be fresh starting series for Smash since it is Nintendo All-Stars colliding. More series to be added to, the better. Arguments include: "Pokemon has enough slots, where's muh FE & KI" or, "Where's DK Metroid Yoshi F-Zero Warioware or Pikmin's series' boost in size for their lack of slots?"

But you're right. It builds tension upon fans here, & for an obvious choice like Mewtwo to be a playable Pokemon in Smash as a fighter again, it's so late it feels he'll either be super secret becoming a hidden character, or he's outright not in the game as a fighter at all. Out of all the legendary pokemon, Mewtwo is one of the very few who'd actually make sense being playable. Not that most of the legendaries couldn't be playable since Sakurai has made move-sets up for a lot of obsecure characters that aren't even fighters.
Can you link that thread where you got that sceptile pic and that in your profile please? thank you
The signature? Sure it's here
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-thread-last-update-12-02-2014.336081/page-21

If you meant, that Team Treecko pic I had back then, It was from a website of T-shirts & I used the sticker as my picture, I'd have to edit my message if you reply confirming what I posted here correct.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
uneggceptable = unexceptable
eggciting = exciting
eggsactly = exactly
eggstremely = extremely
eggsamine = examine
eggstra = extra
eggstatic = ecsatic
uneggspected = unexpected
eggcentric = eccentric
eggcept = accept
eggspect = expect
eggain = again
eggressive = aggressive
eggonizing = agonizing
eggreed = agreed
eggony = agony
eggainst = against
eggnostic = agnostic
dieggnosis = diagnosis
eggcelent = excellent
eggstravagant = exstravagant
eggsperiment = experiment
eggsplosive = explosive
eggstraordinary = extraordinary
eggsotic = exotic
eggsaggerate = exaggerate
eggschange = exchange
eggceptional = exceptional
eggsplain = explain
eggsit = exit
eggscuse = excuse
eggsist = exist
diseggree = disagree
Deggsterous = Dexterous
Eggsodus = Exodus
Eggspunge = Expunge
I'm hurt that you'd consider his puns worse than my egg puns. I've got some class I'll have you know.

Relevance to this thread: :mewtwopm:'s favorite food is Egg salad. Confirmed relevancy.:troll:
mews like omlettes tho! owo

D

Deleted member

Nintendo is a disappointment, they give us roughly 1 thing that we love more than all else every 3 years, and to fill in those gaps, is a bunch of pathetic garbage that owns the marketing business because of the 4 year olds who like butt-scratching animals (all of the animal pokemon, excluding Mewtwo, who isn't just an "animal" anyways) "pretty little princesses" (Peach) stupid recolored pokeballs (Jigglypuff) and fart jokes manifested into man (Wario).

and what do we see in the only games where these guys can face off and do much more (single player modes, story videos, etc)?

Charizard, Peach, Jigglypuff, AND Wario!

but cool characters like Mewtwo, Mario, Luigi, Mr.G&W, Ness, Marth, and Random are never brought up anywhere and are usually just there due to tradition (alot of people are starting to dislike Mario for some reason now) and as a result never appear when we want them.

guys, don't be upset when Mewtwo doesn't return (if this happens) let's just not buy the game and when Nintendo nearly loses all of their money (if that doesn't happen on its own), we explain to them why. You can't expect to survive in the marketing business if you don't give us what we want.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
mews like omlettes tho! owo
That's very kawaii of you, also I'm a day late but Welcome to Smashboards:shades:

EDIT: Also @ zombieRabbidz zombieRabbidz you may want to edit one of your posts to have both the content from both posts, & edit the other saying "Double Post Ignore this", then proceed to report your own post for Double Post accident. Idk if you'll get a warning or not, hopefully you don't.
Nintendo is a disappointment, they give us roughly 1 thing that we love more than all else every 3 years, and to fill in those gaps, is a bunch of pathetic garbage that owns the marketing business because of the 4 year olds who like butt-scratching animals (all of the animal pokemon, excluding Mewtwo, who isn't just an "animal" anyways) "pretty little princesses" (Peach) stupid recolored pokeballs (Jigglypuff) and fart jokes manifested into man (Wario).

and what do we see in the only games where these guys can face off and do much more (single player modes, story videos, etc)?

Charizard, Peach, Jigglypuff, AND Wario!

but cool characters like Mewtwo, Mario, Luigi, Mr.G&W, Ness, Marth, and Random are never brought up anywhere and are usually just there due to tradition (alot of people are starting to dislike Mario for some reason now) and as a result never appear when we want them.

guys, don't be upset when Mewtwo doesn't return (if this happens) let's just not buy the game and when Nintendo nearly loses all of their money (if that doesn't happen on its own), we explain to them why. You can't expect to survive in the marketing business if you don't give us what we want.
Your entire post just screams subjective opinion, which I'm okay with. Buuuuuuut remember Mewtwo was planned to be playable in Smash 64 & Charizard was still just a Pokeball at that time. It took Brawl the 3rd installment for arguably THEE most worldwide popular pokemon Charizard, to be finally playable in Smash. Mewtwo is an older veteran & I'm slightly in the agreement with your post about Nintendo letting down fans, but they're trying to bring back nostalgia sauce.

I won't be upset if he's playable or not, but I'd be upset if he wasn't in the game at all. All this talk about Mewtwo & points to put in favor for him & to realize the aftermath that hypothetically he wasn't in the game neither via fighter pokeball nor boss, is disgusting & ludicrous. Mega Evolutions is Pokemon's LandMaster trend so-to-speak so if that was the main reason Mewtwo was going to be a fighter. . .then grasp that straw because fortunately it's something out of all of Mewtwo's relevant recency points going for him.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
That's very kawaii of you, also I'm a day late but Welcome to Smashboards:shades:

EDIT: Also @ zombieRabbidz zombieRabbidz you may want to edit one of your posts to have both the content from both posts, & edit the other saying "Double Post Ignore this", then proceed to report your own post for Double Post accident. Idk if you'll get a warning or not, hopefully you don't.
me joining this place was inevitable. XD im an avid fan of the mew duo, if you can't tell. i would be thrilled if mew were actually playable (hey, customizable movesets would be PERFECT for something like mew, who can learn ANY tm) but, i guess mewtwo will be fine too :p maybe with custom moves we can give him better moves than confusion or disable.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
me joining this place was inevitable. XD im an avid fan of the mew duo, if you can't tell. i would be thrilled if mew were actually playable (hey, customizable movesets would be PERFECT for something like mew, who can learn ANY tm) but, i guess mewtwo will be fine too :p maybe with custom moves we can give him better moves than confusion or disable.
I'd feel for your thrill of Mew playable via fighter. (I didn't like that Mew just appears & takes leave of the screen after its summon as a 3-time thing going) Perhaps custom move-sets for Mewtwo would bring out some Mew-esque moves!

EDIT: Like that orb charging attack they both do when they do battle in the First Movie.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

Your entire post just screams subjective opinion, which I'm okay with. Buuuuuuut remember Mewtwo was planned to be playable in Smash 64 & Charizard was still just a Pokeball at that time. It took Brawl the 3rd installment for arguably THEE most worldwide popular pokemon Charizard, to be finally playable in Smash. Mewtwo is an older veteran & I'm slightly in the agreement with your post about Nintendo letting down fans, but they're trying to bring back nostalgia sauce.

I won't be upset if he's playable or not, but I'd be upset if he wasn't in the game at all. All this talk about Mewtwo & points to put in favor for him & to realize the aftermath that hypothetically he wasn't in the game neither via fighter pokeball nor boss, is disgusting & ludicrous. Mega Evolutions is Pokemon's LandMaster trend so-to-speak so if that was the main reason Mewtwo was going to be a fighter. . .then grasp that straw because fortunately it's something out of all of Mewtwo's relevant recency points going for him.
Ok thanks and i already reported it :D

D

Deleted member

Random for smash 4
this is where we differ at. i would rather have no Mewtwo at all then have him be reduced to a boss/pokeball/sticker/trophy.
Having Mewtwo as one of those is what's really disgusting, and the fact that you would even post that is sickening.
If Mewtwo was reported to be one of those, then i guess Me and my main Mewtwo supports wont get the game. so far in my private area outside of here (smashboards) there are at least 3,000 of us, and hopefully, if Nintendo blows it, Me/my fellow Mewtwo supporters can get them out of business.

Mewtwo must be a playable character, or his inclusion in Smash Bros. is pointless and i will defend any future smash related arguments against him and will petition him out of the next smash bros.

playable :mewtwomelee: = yes.
not in smash at all :mewtwomelee: = i can live, that is an honorable way to die.
non playable :mewtwomelee: = gtf out of smash bros, you are wasting data and are better left off where you will be respected.

:4lucario:!:4charizard:!:4greninja:!:4pikachu:!:jigglypuff:!:mewtwomelee:X = that sucks, but if you aren't in at all, so be it, Mewtwo.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Personally I would love to see Mewtwo in HD. If there was no way he would ever make it back as a playable character (and I mean no way. Like it would NEVER happen) I would like to see him as a stage hazard. There's so many cool things you could do with him.

And before I get told Im not a Mewtwo fan and how dare I say that. Really? Are we really competing over who is a bigger Mewtwo fan?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Lol, I may love Mewtwo to death and he's my most wanted, but I'm definitely still getting the game because all the other additions sans Dark Pit and Mii Fighters rocks...you're a hardcore activist Mario Smith.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dr. Mario is to Mewtwo in Smash 4 what Roy is to Mewtwo in Project M 3.0.

A stepping stone and sign Mewtwo is in.

All you have to do is...

...BO-LIEVE!

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Random for smash 4

this is where we differ at. i would rather have no Mewtwo at all then have him be reduced to a boss/pokeball/sticker/trophy.
Having Mewtwo as one of those is what's really disgusting, and the fact that you would even post that is sickening.
If Mewtwo was reported to be one of those, then i guess Me and my main Mewtwo supports wont get the game. so far in my private area outside of here (smashboards) there are at least 3,000 of us, and hopefully, if Nintendo blows it, Me/my fellow Mewtwo supporters can get them out of business.

Mewtwo must be a playable character, or his inclusion in Smash Bros. is pointless and i will defend any future smash related arguments against him and will petition him out of the next smash bros.

playable :mewtwomelee: = yes.
not in smash at all :mewtwomelee: = i can live, that is an honorable way to die.
non playable :mewtwomelee: = gtf out of smash bros, you are wasting data and are better left off where you will be respected.

:4lucario:!:4charizard:!:4greninja:!:4pikachu:!:jigglypuff:!:mewtwomelee:X = that sucks, but if you aren't in at all, so be it, Mewtwo.
That's fine, I respect your honorable seppeku.. Albeit the logic behind "Mewtwo as a fighter or nothing at all" is baffling to me. Characters that aren't playable that were speculated lowly or highly to be, but got Assist Trophy Treatment, is better than nothing, especially that something is paying respect to their inclusion to the game as something. If Mewtwo did not get in the game at all via cameo appearances 0%, then from a point of view that's it for him then. No cameo's or any inclusion of Mewtwo at all basically tells us he's not even welcomed to be in Smash Bros.. That's how I see it, & there's plenty of events that have happened in Smash's history proving my post wrong otherwise, but for a huge presence like Mewtwo he should get nothing less than playable status.

However this is all assuming DLC won't exist, & hypothetically speaking that he's not in the finalized roster for the 3DS. There's always SSB5, & DLC because Mario Kart 8 getting DLC, then SSB4 and / or 5 can be exceptions & get DLC too. Mewtwo would be the most sold DLC guaranteed, so there's no need for any 'corruption' of this sort.

D

Deleted member

sorry for all the hatez and stuff, Mewtwo has a shot, if that's even what we're talking about anymore.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
oh, this again... BUT WHAT THE HECK IS PROJECT M? hearing that hurts my ears and reading it melts my eyes, what is it? and why is it so popular? you guys need to move on and play real stuff.
A really good game, Brawl mod, with an actual good Mewtwo in it.

D

Deleted member

A really good game, Brawl mod, with an actual good Mewtwo in it.
i watched some videos of it, its meh, its overrated and unbalanced looking if you ask me, but now i know what it is, maybe after a few years if brawl hacking still exist, i will make a hack so good that i never have to see this "thing" on the internet ever again.
:mewtwomelee:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
i watched some videos of it, its meh, its overrated and unbalanced looking if you ask me, but now i know what it is, maybe after a few years if brawl hacking still exist, i will make a hack so good that i never have to see this "thing" on the internet ever again.
:mewtwomelee:
Project M is amazing. Unbalanced? You've got to be kidding me. Its more balanced than Brawl and Melee.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
a bo dallas reference. nice

im in agreement that mewtwo should not be a boss or pokeball. thats a huge slap in the face. if mewtwo and his newfound relevance isnt in this time around, then he wont ever make it back. better off letting him rest in peace than having people go "oh lets play that pokemon level.. oh wait mewtwo comes in and messes up the fight.. lets just turn it on FD mode so we wont have to deal with him...". thats degrading

but yea mario smith youre out of your mind if you think there will be a mass boycott lol. i HATE this roster. other than mega man and duck hunt dog, i dont care for ANY of the newcomers. and im still buying both copies

also its odd youre claiming to be such a mewtwo fan but havent seen him in PM. one of three biggest problems mewtwo has with smash 4, other than getting in and making sure hes the games/movie1 mewtwo and not a female, is that PM mewtwo set the bar incredibly high for him

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

a bo dallas reference. nice

im in agreement that mewtwo should not be a boss or pokeball. thats a huge slap in the face. if mewtwo and his newfound relevance isnt in this time around, then he wont ever make it back. better off letting him rest in piece than having people go "oh lets play that pokemon level.. oh wait mewtwo comes in and messes up the fight.. lets just turn it on FD mode so we wont have to deal with him...". thats degrading

but yea mario smith youre out of your mind if you think there will be a mass boycott lol. i HATE this roster. other than mega man and duck hunt dog, i dont care for ANY of the newcomers. and im still buying both copies

also its odd youre claiming to be such a mewtwo fan but havent seen him in PM. one of three biggest problems mewtwo has with smash 4, other than getting in and making sure hes the games/movie1 mewtwo and not a female, is that PM mewtwo set the bar incredibly high for him
i kinda agree, but you realize that PM is a hack, and i'm a hacker, i don't need to see their Mewtwo because i can make one myself! that's why i hate PM and its content, because other people besides from me are unable to do any of that which makes me believe thats what gives it it's popularity.

and yeah, that boycott thing sound absurd, and i just need them to have a few million less bucks than Smash 64 or Brawl for them to see the fault of their ways, and guys/girls, please please please make your own hacks. If you need to know how then just message me and i can teach you. but once you learn this you will realize (maybe) how bad PM really is.

and sorry if this comes off as rude, disrespectful, antagonizing, trolling, hating, spamming, Trollface/Coolface/Problem, hatred, spam, cruelty, bashing, lack of understanding, bipolar (wtf but someone said this), hypocrite, sides effects may include, or any other things that you guys might come up with.

but on a lighter note.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/258/f/d/Mewtwo_Angle_Practise_by_Natty354.jpg

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
i kinda agree, but you realize that PM is a hack, and i'm a hacker, i don't need to see their Mewtwo because i can make one myself! that's why i hate PM and its content, because other people besides from me are unable to do any of that which makes me believe thats what gives it it's popularity.

and yeah, that boycott thing sound absurd, and i just need them to have a few million less bucks than Smash 64 or Brawl for them to see the fault of their ways, and guys/girls, please please please make your own hacks. If you need to know how then just message me and i can teach you. but once you learn this you will realize (maybe) how bad PM really is.

and sorry if this comes off as rude, disrespectful, antagonizing, trolling, hating, spamming, Trollface/Coolface/Problem, hatred, spam, cruelty, bashing, lack of understanding, bipolar (wtf but someone said this), hypocrite, sides effects may include, or any other things that you guys might come up with.

but on a lighter note.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/258/f/d/Mewtwo_Angle_Practise_by_Natty354.jpg

So...you hate Project M because you can also hack?

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860

but on a lighter note.
I completely disagree with all your comments.
I'm pretty sure we're all going to buy SSB4. The roster is great except for just 3-4 characters. I would like Mewtwo in but I'm not complaining like some sort of 8 year old.

Brawl was great. Nintendo is not garbage. You shouldn't be on this forum if you aren't going to be buying SSB4 because you would rather whine like a little kid about Mewtwo not being in the game as playable. Let alone thinking that Nintendo is a crap company.Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon. But that doesn't mean all other pokemon are "Butt scratching animals" or "Re-colored pokeballs"

You need to wake up

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Man, I really don't mean to be rude but that is one of the biggest bull**** excuses I have ever heard for disliking something. Also PM is a mod. Not a hack. Something like Homebrew is a hack. PM is a modification of the original game.

And why would I make my own MODS when I can just download hundreds of amazing quality ones from Brawl Vault?

D

Deleted member

So...you hate Project M because you can also hack?
no, i hate project m because it inspires uncreativity, and prior to it, lots of other people made mods and hacks, and now, there is only one hack, Project M. I have always hated popular stuff as well because one person finds it good then they tell another and repeat that process 300 times, then people start to like it because other people like it and as a result, have no opinion, but rather, become brainwash subjects to a bad mod, also, its unbalanced yet is called balanced. they lied about how long it took to make Starwaffles Mewtwo, Its overrated, people like this garbage more than Melee itself, the game is too easy and as a result, ruins and destroys whatever depth it could have had, its overrated, it dominates the hacking community, disallowing other hacks to get any sort of chance to succeed, everyone talks about it and bashes me (on all forums) for not playing it, certain things crash the game or simply don't work, and it also lies on regards to the characters, it doesn't have the most characters of all the smash games because the data in brawl has that and more, making Project M a lie, and also, removing pokemon trainer from the roster and using the already existent independent pokemon files already in the disk doesn't count as adding characters in any way, and they claim to be a competitive game, yet it has Giga Bowser in there as a normally selectable character and after all of that is still in tournament booths, this garbage game.

i hope this helped you see why i hate Project M.
also the M stands for Mess.
Project Mess

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Whoa, the hell did I miss?

but on a lighter note.

YOU could make a better PM than the PMBR? Those who painstakingly took a month to make Mewtwo's new animations, rebuff him, and hell, make a reveal trailer that's arguably as good as an official trailer, and generally put a lot of heart into it? And you're only 16? And you could do all that...alone?

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c4/Demoman_laughlong02.wav?t=20110303112439

MY LUNGS

HALP

THEYRE DYING

THIS COMMENT IS RICH

In other words, that's quite the bloated ego you have. It's the perfect explanation.

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
Whoa, the hell did I miss?

YOU could make a better PM than the PMBR? Those who painstakingly took a month to make Mewtwo's new animations, rebuff him, and hell, make a reveal trailer that's arguably as good as an official trailer, and generally put a lot of heart into it? And you're only 16? And you could do all that...alone?

MY LUNGS

HALP

THEYRE DYING

THIS COMMENT IS RICH

In other words, that's quite the bloated ego you have. It's the perfect explanation.
see? a typical Project M ***

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
see? a typical Project M f-a-g
No. Hes a typical person that uses common sense. You're a ****ty hipster that needs to get the **** off this forums because he/she doesn't know the difference between a hack and a mod and thinks they can make something better.

Just get off this thread. Or even better. Make us a new "better" mod for Brawl! Let's see how that works.

D

Deleted member

It seem that they have taken over another place as well.
i can't wait until this world gets destroyed.
in the meanwhile, let's put this behind us, Project M, and even I, will be gone in due time.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Drop this discussion, please. Hardly any of it is directly related to Mewtwo.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
in the meanwhile, let's put this behind us, Project M, and even I, will be gone in due time.
Hopefully you earlier than Project M

I dont think this world can get "destroyed" by a brawl mod. You need to stop living in an anime world though.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
What in the blue hell are you on?

EDIT: Discussion dropped.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What in the blue hell are you on?
i am sober, but the world will end, that's not a lie, it will get destroyed by fire so people like us can no longer pollute it, you can run, you can hide, but it wont help, so that's why i say we enjoy the time we have left. (and i am already working on a mod as we speak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom