• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Hey guys i'm back! what do you all think of my new icon? it took me about 4 hours to make, the Mewtwo one i last had up took about 2 days.

The text at the top says "Namida Ga Afureta" which roughly translates to "Overflowing With Tears".
I have lost all hope in Mewtwo's return and so this is my response to you guys.
Can't even make out the text, mate. All I see is a line of lighter blue.

D

Deleted member

Never mind that misspelling is a pet peeve of mine, but you obviously missed the April Direct because Isabelle was shown as an Assist Trophy. That leak is faker than fake.

R.O.B is a Mario Kart character...someone bash me in the head with a hammer, please, I can't believe what I just read.
it's okay, we all have misspelled at one point or another, and i have my own shortcomings so anyone who bashes you because of yours has serious problems, but ignore those :troll: types of people.

edit: Nevermind the R.O.B part... so 11 Marios
edit: #2 now there should be no problem seeing the words at the top of my icon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
i am not trying to troll you, no.
however, if we are to believe the leakers, then by using Isabelle's assist trophy 10 times or once with Villager, she transitions into a playable character. (a leaker actually said these words):mewtwomelee:
I know the leak you're talking about and that SAME leak confirmed Mewtwo as a playable character

Soooo...... if you believe that leak why are you being such a buzz kill about Mewtwo?

(even though that leak is probably complete bull****)

D

Deleted member

okay, okay... i'm convinced that Mewtwo has a chance... he is the most relevant character there is and i would love to have him in.

As a wise Mega Mewtwo X once told me "Hold Steadfast in the worst of situations, in the hardest of times, and when you think all is lost, and you will Psystrike through."

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
okay, okay... i'm convinced that Mewtwo has a chance... he is the most relevant character there is and i would love to have him in.

As a wise Mega Mewtwo X once told me "Hold Steadfast in the worst of situations, in the hardest of times, and when you think all is lost, and you will Psystrike through."
It's nice that you've rethought your position.

But.

THOSE PUNS ARE WORSE THAN THE EGG PUNS @ Masonomace Masonomace DOES AND THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT IN MY BOOK SON

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm starting to have more doubts of Mewtwo's inclusion. Hopefully Mewtwo gets revealed soon.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Mario Smith, stop drowning us in your negativity.

There really is no reason to go on and on about Mewtwo not coming back, when his status still remains unconfirmed not deconfirmed.

Mewtwo always had a chance. People seriously are just giving up way to easily considering we still haven't seen anything of Mewtwo yet. I can't tell people to not lose hope, but please just wait it out a bit longer first. Just because we haven't seen anything of him yet doesn't automatically equal 'not in the final roster'

D

Deleted member

There really is no reason to go on and on about Mewtwo not coming back, when his status still remains unconfirmed not deconfirmed.

Mewtwo always had a chance. People seriously are just giving up way to easily considering we still haven't seen anything of Mewtwo yet. I can't tell people to not lose hope, but please just wait it out a bit longer first. Just because we haven't seen anything of him yet doesn't automatically equal 'not in the final roster'
umm... go to the last page dude. Then your eyes will be opened.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Never mind that misspelling is a pet peeve of mine, but you obviously missed the April Direct because Isabelle was shown as an Assist Trophy. That leak is faker than fake.

R.O.B is a Mario Kart character...someone bash me in the head with a hammer, please, I can't believe what I just read.
YES ROB WAS A ROBOT FOR THE NES LOOK HIM UP and ISABELLE CANNOT BE UNLOCKED BY USING HER TROPHY 10 TIMES BECAUSE SHE IS AN ASSIST TROPHY IDIOT!!!!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
@Mario Smith relax friend, have decent hopes if you're thinking about giving up now. He's unconfirmed, not de-confirmed like @False Sense has said. What happened to that fun brainstorming of his Custom move-sets?! Whether he's a Masterball summon, his Y form is a boss via a stage or a boss mode, or is playable, never count out a character all the way until the very end. Live in the moment so that you won't give up on anything far ahead of that moment we're all living in. The time is always NOW, not then, not later, it's right NOW.:shades: And right now, Mewtwo is un-confirmed, have some faith like me. I'm 50/50 on it, you can do it.
oh and Mario doesn't have 7 reps, he has 12. the DK characters are still Mario characters because they originated from Mario, Dr.Mario is literally just Mario, Wario also originated from Mario, and R.O.B is a Mario Kart character.

Mario takes up most of the roster so that's the only reason that i still have slight hope for Mewtwo.
Mario's series has 5 characters atm excluding Dr.Mario which then confirmed would make Mario's series of characters be 6. :4dk: & :4diddy: have their own series to show for in Smash, it's called the Donkey Kong series.:p Same goes for :4yoshi: in his own Yoshi series & Wario for the Warioware series. They're minor Mario characters in the entire Nintendo franchise universe, but in Smash they are their own characters series. R.O.B is not a Mario character, he's an accessory that playeda huge role of Nintendo's & perhaps video game's history entirely. We owe a lot to R.O.B for that.

Yet getting back up todate with Mewtwo's thread, this goes to prove that no matter how recent, how pushed out there you are for so many fans to notice you & acknowledge you, if all that backs you up & if you still don't get a slot in the Smash Brothers roster, then it all meant very little to nothing at all. This would put fear & even more anxiety for Mewtwo fans for the later Smash installments (excluding the thought of DLC, since we all know Mewtwo DLC will be #1 & Nintendo would make that profit in a heartbeat:seuss:) since they could no longer bring up in future points & evidence to show for Mewtwo's favor of being in Smash Brothers anymore, like @Smashbro596 did this page. But this is all speculation far ahead, I'm going back to the moment that is now, & will wait until he's confirmed in the final roster, or de-confirmed & put up for DLC like @ woopyfrood woopyfrood has said.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
umm... go to the last page dude. Then your eyes will be opened.
I'm not a 'dude.'

I just read through the past 3 pages since you started posting. Why would anything about what you posted open my eyes?

Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Ness - all of those are in the same boat as Mewtwo. We've heard nothing of them.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a 'dude.'

I just read through the past 3 pages since you started posting. Why would anything about what you posted open my eyes?

Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Ness - all of those are in the same boat as Mewtwo. We've heard nothing of them.
exactly! all 4 of those veterans are very likely though. Just dont listen to this Mario Smith guy Metros he thinks isabelle is gonna be playable like WTF!!!!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
It's nice that you've rethought your position.

But.

THOSE PUNS ARE WORSE THAN THE EGG PUNS @ Masonomace Masonomace DOES AND THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT IN MY BOOK SON
uneggceptable = unexceptable
eggciting = exciting
eggsactly = exactly
eggstremely = extremely
eggsamine = examine
eggstra = extra
eggstatic = ecsatic
uneggspected = unexpected
eggcentric = eccentric
eggcept = accept
eggspect = expect
eggain = again
eggressive = aggressive
eggonizing = agonizing
eggreed = agreed
eggony = agony
eggainst = against
eggnostic = agnostic
dieggnosis = diagnosis
eggcelent = excellent
eggstravagant = exstravagant
eggsperiment = experiment
eggsplosive = explosive
eggstraordinary = extraordinary
eggsotic = exotic
eggsaggerate = exaggerate
eggschange = exchange
eggceptional = exceptional
eggsplain = explain
eggsit = exit
eggscuse = excuse
eggsist = exist
diseggree = disagree
Deggsterous = Dexterous
Eggsodus = Exodus
Eggspunge = Expunge
I'm hurt that you'd consider his puns worse than my egg puns. I've got some class I'll have you know.

Relevance to this thread: :mewtwopm:'s favorite food is Egg salad. Confirmed relevancy.:troll:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
exactly! all 4 of those veterans are very likely though. Just dont listen to this Mario Smith guy Metros he thinks isabelle is gonna be playable like WTF!!!!
Actually, there was a tiny accidental leak of Ganondorf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeOylQYkuU#t=56

If you look at exactly 0.57 on the box with Pikachu in it, you can see him in the tiny magnifying glass.

This proves that there are still more characters to come. Not seeing Mewtwo yet doesn't mean he's not in the game. :)

Polo

Smash Cadet

Oh wow, those puns were so bad that they were actually good XD

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Actually, there was a tiny accidental leak of Ganondorf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeOylQYkuU#t=56

If you look at exactly 0.57 on the box with Pikachu in it, you can see him in the tiny magnifying glass.

This proves that there are still more characters to come. Not seeing Mewtwo yet doesn't mean he's not in the game. :)
Yeah i know ive seen that before! nintendo really need to check there footage before releasing it XD and yeah that bolds well for mewtwo and also that if the leak is true (which i belive it is) then they brought back dr.mario meaning sakurai is willing to bring back melee characters so that gives mewtwo even more chance

D

Deleted member

@Mario Smith relax friend, have decent hopes if you're thinking about giving up now. He's unconfirmed, not de-confirmed like @False Sense has said. What happened to that fun brainstorming of his Custom move-sets?! Whether he's a Masterball summon, his Y form is a boss via a stage or a boss mode, or is playable, never count out a character all the way until the very end. Live in the moment so that you won't give up on anything far ahead of that moment we're all living in. The time is always NOW, not then, not later, it's right NOW.:shades: And right now, Mewtwo is un-confirmed, have some faith like me. I'm 50/50 on it, you can do it.

Mario's series has 5 characters atm excluding Dr.Mario which then confirmed would make Mario's series of characters be 6. :4dk: & :4diddy: have their own series to show for in Smash, it's called the Donkey Kong series.:p Same goes for :4yoshi: in his own Yoshi series & Wario for the Warioware series. They're minor Mario characters in the entire Nintendo franchise universe, but in Smash they are their own characters series. R.O.B is not a Mario character, he's an accessory that playeda huge role of Nintendo's & perhaps video game's history entirely. We owe a lot to R.O.B for that.

Yet getting back up todate with Mewtwo's thread, this goes to prove that no matter how recent, how pushed out there you are for so many fans to notice you & acknowledge you, if all that backs you up & if you still don't get a slot in the Smash Brothers roster, then it all meant very little to nothing at all. This would put fear & even more anxiety for Mewtwo fans for the later Smash installments (excluding the thought of DLC, since we all know Mewtwo DLC will be #1 & Nintendo would make that profit in a heartbeat:seuss:) since they could no longer bring up in future points & evidence to show for Mewtwo's favor of being in Smash Brothers anymore, like @Smashbro596 did this page. But this is all speculation far ahead, I'm going back to the moment that is now, & will wait until he's confirmed in the final roster, or de-confirmed & put up for DLC like @ woopyfrood woopyfrood has said.
thanks, i needed that, however, i kinda know at the same time. Meanwhile, i have to finish up my Smash mod... alone... in the lost world...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Dude, are you bipolar or something? Just lighten up. It's not over till it's over.

D

Deleted member

Dude, are you bipolar or something? Just lighten up. It's not over till it's over.
CALLING ALL TROLLS! LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T BASH ME UNTIL YOU READ THE LAST POST ON PAGE 14!
I REPEAT! LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL YOU READ!

You = :troll:
when you leave me alone You = :mewtwomelee:

D

Deleted member

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2803447/masahiro_sakurai.jpg
Hello, I am Masahiro Sakurai! Ever since the new Super Smash Brothers was announced, We have been working non-stop to get this character in the game! now, i can tell you that he is finally....
you might be asking yourself at about this moment, "he is finally what?" however, that's the thing.
One day, while scrolling through the web, i found this thread. I read every single comment regarding Mewtwo up until now.
I realized that you guys wanting him in very badly, so i took it upon myself to remove him from the game.

He
Is
Finally
GONE!

Thank you for reading what i had to say, this was Masahiro Sakurai, Director of Super Smash Brothers!

:troll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This seems like something that Sakurai would do, but i am with you guys, Mewtwo for Smash 4 :mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
CALLING ALL TROLLS! LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T BASH ME UNTIL YOU READ THE LAST POST ON PAGE 14!
I REPEAT! LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL YOU READ!

You = :troll:
when you leave me alone You = :mewtwomelee:
.. I've read everything thus far, and wasn't trolling. Fact is you were being a buzzkill to pretty much everyone else earlier which I didn't like. And though you changed your mind which I'm kinda glad about at least, still feel you could lighten up a bit more, for the sake of the mood of this thread. :\

edit:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2803447/masahiro_sakurai.jpg
Hello, I am Masahiro Sakurai! Ever since the new Super Smash Brothers was announced, We have been working non-stop to get this character in the game! now, i can tell you that he is finally....
you might be asking yourself at about this moment, "he is finally what?" however, that's the thing.
One day, while scrolling through the web, i found this thread. I read every single comment regarding Mewtwo up until now.
I realized that you guys wanting him in very badly, so i took it upon myself to remove him from the game.

He
Is
Finally
GONE!

Thank you for reading what i had to say, this was Masahiro Sakurai, Director of Super Smash Brothers!

:troll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This seems like something that Sakurai would do, but i am with you guys, Mewtwo for Smash 4 :mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:
Now that's better.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
.. I've read everything thus far, and wasn't trolling. Fact is you were being a buzzkill to pretty much everyone else earlier which I didn't like. And though you changed your mind which I'm kinda glad about at least, still feel you could lighten up a bit more, for the sake of the mood of this thread. :\

edit:

Now that's better.
It looks like you wanted rosalina :D

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
You know, looking back on it, it make sense that there are seven Mario reps, because Mario had one more reveal then pokemon at most times and all of them being revealed towards the beginning of the ssb4 reveal process. That means that they could have revealed another Mario rep (probably Dr Mario) whenever they wanted.

Taking that same logic then, there will probably be at least one more pokemon rep left in the roster unrevealed and unleaked. we already have a newcomer, and with dr Mario already out there is a good chance for Mewtwo to be the last one in.

So in the end, Mewtwo was, in a way, aided in his chances of being in the game. There you go you disbelievers, Mewtwo proof (in a way).

Toph_87

Smash Apprentice
1% chance or 99% chance means there is a chance regardless. I'm not giving up hope in Mewtwo. Call it blind faith or whatever you will.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041

I go to the library to study for a few hours and come back to Mewtwo apparently being disconfirmed. People bashing other characters and calling Smash 4 'Brawl HD'.

If Mewtwo is disconfirmed show me proof. Until we get the entire roster Mewtwo still has a chance.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I go to the library to study for a few hours and come back to Mewtwo apparently being disconfirmed. People bashing other characters and calling Smash 4 'Brawl HD'.

If Mewtwo is disconfirmed show me proof. Until we get the entire roster Mewtwo still has a chance.
I haven't seen anyone write anything about being disconfirmed...just losing hope.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
A few pages back, Mario Smith apparently said give up hope its over or something. I may be wrong and I did just skim the pages.

D

Deleted member

A few pages back, Mario Smith apparently said give up hope its over or something. I may be wrong and I did just skim the pages.
perhaps, just perhaps, you should skim what i said at the bottom of the last page.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
Oh mah gawd. The Ridley Forum just got nuked. Bummer.

Also. What's with all the negativity? Mewtwo's situation clearly hasn't changed. Must I get the link to my compiled post again? http://smashboards.com/threads/mewtwo.324191/page-156#post-17211723

The leak got pretty much confirmed, but it's clear that not all characters were unlocked. Nothing to be worried about.

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Warning Received

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh mah gawd. The Ridley Forum just got nuked. Bummer.

Also. What's with all the negativity? Mewtwo's situation clearly hasn't changed. Must I get the link to my compiled post again? The leak got pretty much confirmed, but it's clear that not all characters were unlocked. Nothing to be worried about.

The leak still stated the characters the guy had yet to unlock, and Mewtwo wasn't one of them.

D

Deleted member

Ahh, forgive me. Studying Australian law for 6 hours straight wears me out.
we all get worn out for something, i forgive you.
but who knew how hard it is to balance a smash game?
i am currently working on Luigi as we speak

edit: wait a second. Mewtwo.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
The leak still stated the characters the guy had yet to unlock, and Mewtwo wasn't one of them.
The leaker stated that Mewtwo was one of them, but it's best not to look at text as true or not. Anyone can type something.

Although, there was another leaker that detailed Shulk's moveset correctly and they stated that Mewtwo was in the game. On the other hand, they also said that Isabelle was playable. So you never know.

We'll know on September 13th for sure. Probably a week before due to
unavoidable leaks. Not much longer now. Be positive, guys!

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
The leaker stated that Mewtwo was one of them, but it's best not to look at text as true or not. Anyone can type something.

Although, there was another leaker that detailed Shulk's moveset correctly and they stated that Mewtwo was in the game. On the other hand, they also said that Isabelle was playable. So you never know.

We'll know on September 13th for sure. Probably a week before due to
unavoidable leaks. Not much longer now. Be positive, guys!
Yeah and thats exactly 14 days away (2 weeks) and we will probably get it earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom