• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Seeing Dr. Mario is back actually has me fearing that it's going to be Mewtwo vs Pichu now! Hehe
You do realize that if Pichu gets in over Mewtwo....it would literally be like Sakurai flipping off all Pokemon fans. :p
I don't see it happening.

...however, having them BOTH would be absolutely amazing! <3 I do love Pichu after all....

Last edited:

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen

It´s conformed that a imposter used the Leakers Name and send this image not sure if real that´s why I deleted it.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
You do realize that if Pichu gets in over Mewtwo....it would literally be like Sakurai flipping off all Pokemon fans. :p
I don't see it happening.

...however, having them BOTH would be absolutely amazing! <3 I do love Pichu after all....
I understand! But it's Sakurai, he does what he wants :p

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
They're saying in 4chan that there are 3 more characters yet to be shown, and they are a Pokemon rep, a DK rep and someone from a new franchise, so I'm pretty sure Mewtwo will be back, in which case, as a Jigglypuff fan, I know Mewtwo fans and Jigglypuff fans have had their differences but now that is likely both Pokemon are back, let's all be happy our favorite Pokemon characters are back!
Interesting... could be Dixie, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men.

I think that'd be realistic.

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
It's not real until official channels corroborate. It's not over until the street date. Please maintain sanity and decorum, regardless of who is or is not included in this leak's roster... especially if Mewtwo happens to be among that number. Just because it agrees with what you think it should be, doesn't mean it's real, nor is the opposite true.

The only legitimate leaks are those that come after the street date.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Im holding off celebration until we see a picture or some gameplay or Sakurai confirms him.

But still... things are looking REALLY good for mewtwo.

Steelia

Smash Champion

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Not going to believe any of it until I see Mewtwo on the character select screen. After the crushing disappointment I've already suffered today, I wouldn't be surprised if Mewtwo was given the middle finger salute as well.

Can anyone compile some actual evidence that points to Mewtwo beyond the other leak that coincides with the one that turned out to be correct?

Last edited:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I'm still hoping the leak is fake, but the videos make it pretty hard to dispute. I really wanted K Rool, but of course I wanted Mewtwo more and knew K Rool was a longshot so I would still be pretty happy.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
I'll believe what I see when I see it officially.

Since the vid leaks, there have been several inconsistencies pointed out with these videos. And the leak seems very inconstant with the information it brings out.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Sakurai has to do it soon. The surprise is gone. There is nothing he can gain by delaying the reveal now.
I don't know when soon is for Sakurai.

If Mewtwo gets a trailer, who would be be paired with?

I imagine Shulk or Ridley.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
So the leaks about Mewtwo, Dixie and Chorus men are proven false.. I believe there are still some characters though. I'm wondering if Sakurai is going to hint at something with the POTD. Probably not :'D

Ryan.

Smash Lord
If I get Mewtwo too with Bowser Jr. there's no telling how overjoyed I will be.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Guys does anyone have an alternative link for the SSB4 video leak? It's probably true as Nintendo took it down but I didn't get a chance to watch it :(

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
All of the recent leaks seem to confirm each other.(Yay Mewtwo!):mewtwopm: The only characters that aren't in every leak are Impa and Chorus Men. Which one will we be getting?

Last edited:

YoshiplayerX

Smash Apprentice
I think Ridley and Mewtwo dont getting a place in Smash Bros 4.
The secret Character leak is a fake i think.
But i would love to see Mewtwo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom