• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewRYF

Smash Cadet
NNID
MathewRYF
This angers me. Sakurai was putting so much work into keeping the surprises a secret just to please us, just to have it all spoiled. I'm all for fake leaks and speculation for the sake of geeking out, but legitimate leaks like this ruin the fun and hurt developers more as a result. I want to know if Mewtwo is in just as bad as everyone else, but this isn't the way to find out.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
To some extent, I'm angered too. The newcomer trailers won't be a surprise anymore.

But that doesn't mean they won't be epic.

Like Mewtwo's provided this leak is correct.
I still think we will be surprised, at least I will because I won't 100% believe anything until it is officially announced or has enough proof.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
That moment when the thread is full of people but nobody posts.

With the DLC leak disproven(RIP :snake:), how much more likely is Mewtwo to you guys?

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Personally I prefer knowing all this early. I'd rather be disappointed early and get over it before the game comes out. Imagine getting a message saying you've unlocked all the characters without the ones you wanted?

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
That moment when the thread is full of people but nobody posts.

With the DLC leak disproven(RIP :snake:), how much more likely is Mewtwo to you guys?
I'm actually more confident then I was before about Mewtwo. K Rool on the other hand not so much, but I'm still hoping.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I like knowing, but I hate how this was done. Leakers just have no sense of style or theatrics...

Here's to Mewtwo's strike back.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Mewtwo's chances are phenomenal, especially since this leak ties in perfectly to the original leak that stated Dr. Mario and Dark Pit would be playable. Not only that, it also stated Bowser Jr. would be fighting in a Koopa Kart.....which he is.
Mewtwo's in guys, he's basically confirmed at this point.

Last edited:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Mewtwo's chances are phenomenal, especially since this leak ties in perfectly to the original leak that stated Dr. Mario and Dark Pit would be playable. Not only that, it also stated Bowser Jr. would be fighting in a Koopa Kart.....which he is.
I completely agree with you. Just have to erase my little pricks of doubt.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I believe so as well. Now it's just waiting for confirmation. I won't feel truly settled about this until I see it for myself, words and leaks can only mean so much.

God I can't wait to play Mewtwo again!

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Don't get your hopes up too high people. Mewtwo was a certainty for Brawl too, remember? I want him in more than ever, since my other most wanted (K. Rool) got shafted, but I'm not going to believe anything until I see him in action.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I believe so as well. Now it's just waiting for confirmation. I won't feel truly settled about this until I see it for myself, words and leaks can only mean so much.

God I can't wait to play Mewtwo again!
Yes, yes of course. While doubt is no longer relevant...I think we can all agree it's high time we see the guy for ourselves. Not for proof, but for the exciting feeling we'll all get in the pit of our stomachs and hearts in seeing him trash the other cast members. ;3

Don't get your hopes up too high people. Mewtwo was a certainty for Brawl too, remember? I want him in more than ever, since my other most wanted (K. Rool) got shafted, but I'm not going to believe anything until I see him in action.
Yes, but in Brawl, he was not requested, nor was he leaked like he is this time around. People simply thought there was no way he'd be cut, thus...there was no worry to be had. It's a different story this time around.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Yes, but in Brawl, he was not requested, nor was he leaked like he is this time around. People simply thought there was no way he'd be cut, thus...there was no worry to be had. It's a different story this time around.
This is a different leak then the picture ones. Are we really sure it's from the same person? Because Ridley's presence makes me doubt it.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
This is a different leak then the picture ones. Are we really sure it's from the same person? Because Ridley's presence makes me doubt it.
It's not from the same person, but it coincides with the leak we just had.
In other words; the guy had the game and knows the cast just like this guy did. How else could he have gotten all these things right? Come on....no one would have guessed Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. ON A KOOPA KART.
No. One.
Seriously.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
So I haven't been getting alerts what are these leaks saying about Mewtwo?And I guess I'll be the one to ask...Who will be your mains if Mewtwo isn't in?Me its Link Greninja Marth or Lucina(whoever's play style I like more),Little Mac.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So I haven't been getting alerts what are these leaks saying about Mewtwo?And I guess I'll be the one to ask...Who will be your mains if Mewtwo isn't in?Me its Link Greninja Marth or Lucina(whoever's play style I like more),Little Mac.
Basically, a leaker confirmed he's in the game.
Anyways, Mewtwo or bust for me. I know he's in, there's no real good reason for me to consider anybody else as my "true" main.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
It's not from the same person, but it coincides with the leak we just had.
In other words; the guy had the game and knows the cast just like this guy did. How else could he have gotten all these things right? Come on....no one would have guessed Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. ON A KOOPA KART.
No. One.
Seriously.
Regardless, I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe I'm too mired in cynicism, but that's how I'm feeling about this game.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Look at all of us desperate fans grasping at straws.

He's been officially deconfirmed, guys.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Open your eyes.

Dr. Mario is back. ****ing Dr. Mario was on the roster.

If you think Sakurai gives a **** about what his fans think, you're gravely mistaken.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Open your eyes.

If you think Sakurai gives a **** about what his fans think, you're gravely mistaken.
Because Sakurai sure acknowledged the cries of Sonic fans back in Brawl and Mega Man now, right?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Open your eyes.

I wouldn't openly say those thoughts around hyped fans.

Won't argue with your opinion.

Then again, you are the one who made a pretty bad joke about Sakurai basing himself on Miiverse for character inclusion and saying Goku and Geno were in, so I'm pretty sure this is a repeat.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I guess I just don't want to delude myself with false hope. I just plain feel burned by this.

I still don't think there will be any unlockable content in this game. I'm confident that the leaked roster is the starter and final roster.
Unless you expect me to believe Toon Link and Lucario are somehow starters.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Look at all of us desperate fans grasping at straws.

He's been officially deconfirmed, guys.
Excuse me, what?
Did you not see the lock on All Star Mode?
Did you not see that there was a guy MONTHS ago who said that these things would happen...and they did?
You need to open your eyes good sir and stop spreading this unneeded pessimism, especially since what you're saying makes absolutely 0 sense.

Either back up what you're saying with something that DOES make sense, or don't post anything at all. This is a place to support Mewtwo, not cause people to think untrue things about the game.
Case closed.

Edit:
Hehehe

I will end this

Did you see the leak picture of all-star mode with the lock on it.
:4greninja:'d
But....yeah, EXACTLY.

Last edited:

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
...I may not have teeth by the time the street date hits. I don't want to believe this, I'm adamantly refusing to believe a leak this early could be the real deal... but rumors of NoA catching, firing and pressing charges against the leaker are eating away at my resolve.

This can't be true. It can't. :sadeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom