• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Let's face it, Clefairy becoming a pokeball & Jigglypuff not being ditched as a fighter, is kind of lamefest.

Oh, Mewtwo you ask? Don't wory, he's getting caught by 4 year olds with the MasterBall.:tired:
FTFY

Waste of a Masta Ball lol. Being used by 4 year olds. At least it sounds better then catching a title legendary with a Masta ball :troll:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Mewtwo has a real chance to get in if the leak is real.

Mewtwo has a real chance to get in if the leak is false.

Mewtwo has a real chance to get in, don't count him out yet.
Yep I think your right this leak does appear to actually help Mewtwo more then I initially thought.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Well the leak's coming to fruition if you guys have been browsing the leak thread.

Not so sure about Dixie, Chorus Men, Ridley, and everyone we want: Mewtwo, maybe they haven't been unlocked yet...

EDIT: Does the leak even help those four out? Other people are denying that those four are connected to it as Ninka and Vaanrose didn't say anything about them. So will this make or break Mewtwo?

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I literally just found it too :p its not relevant to mewtwo but still :p
Ganon, Shulk, and Baby Bowser Confirmed
Remember when you were so positive the leak was fake? :p

I think it helps Mewtwo in any case. We have had other leaks which have the same information but with Mewtwo included.

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Remember when you were so positive the leak was fake? :p

I think it helps Mewtwo in any case. We have had other leaks which have the same information but with Mewtwo included.
:p Now we have evidence and I'm eating my words....Pictures are easy to fake....videos is a whole nother ball game...BUT I am positive that metal sonic one was fake :p
But it's just so strange...why do wario, falco, and game and watch look like complete **** renders :(

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
:p Now we have evidence and I'm eating my words....Pictures are easy to fake....videos is a whole nother ball game...BUT I am positive that metal sonic one was fake :p
But it's just so strange...why do wario and game and watch look like complete **** renders :(
Yeah that metal sonic one looked really crappy.

All aboard the Mewtwo hype train. Next stop, Smash 4.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, not all characters have been revealed. And it's no secret who the most requested character is.

:mewtwopm: still has a chance!!! :mewtwopm:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
....Mewtwo's chances have drastically fallen with this leak....
But....there is still hope....
I'm so scared now. :crying:
Easy speed

We got a word from the guy who posted the video or leaker

He saids it's not the full roster. And you can easily move ROB or duck hunt dog down one row next to ness

There you go

Besides this destorys the detractors that are saying pokemon reps can't be higher than mario reps, as a matter of fact this helps sceptile because of 7 mario reps. (Sceptile and mewtwo in the same roster.)

Last edited:

Gnarleysquid

Smash Apprentice
....but why wasn't Mewtwo and the others in the first leak...? ;~;
I thought they were reviewing the WHOLE game....
Keep in mind that the video is just footage that Nintendo submitted to the ESRB. That roster screenshot would have been a brief look at the character selection screen and may not have had all of the fighters present on it. More characters have been confirmed by the leaker and it's not hard to imagine that Mewtwo could be one of them.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041

This leak came out before the ESRB leak. It got Shulk and Bowser Jr.'s moveset correct.

Now if you don't mind, Im currently purchasing a ticket to the Mewtwo hype train. It's express to Smash 4.

Edit: If we don't actually get Mewtwo then I guess I'll just play Pit, my second favourite Nintendo character.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
I feel that if Dr. Mario made the jump from Melee to Smash 4, Mewtwo would as well, clone or not.

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
I don´t know what I will do if Mewtwo gets revealed. Maybe I go insane run all around and scream yes! Or maybe I get blind with drunk.^^

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
If it turns out Mewtwo is back (provided this ''leak'' and the video footage is true) then...

:D :D :D :D D

MY HEART WILL EXPLODE WITH JOY

DON'T LET US DOWN SAKURAI!!!

ugh I just want things to be confirmed already.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

This leak came out before the ESRB leak. It got Shulk and Bowser Jr.'s moveset correct.

Now if you don't mind, Im currently purchasing a ticket to the Mewtwo hype train. It's express to Smash 4.

Edit: If we don't actually get Mewtwo then I guess I'll just play Pit, my second favourite Nintendo character.
Hold your horses

This was after the ninka leak and it matches it

But mewtwo is in speculation though so this could still be right.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
That extra leak with Mewtwo better be true or I will seriously never able to trust Sakurai with a roster ever again.

Crossing my fingers so hard that part is true.

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Honestly Sakurai should really just confirm full roster. Having a leak like this is bad press because it takes away from Nintendo being the source of hype.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Hey guys I think our favorite Pokemon is back. That leak seems to be true and since it doesn't have all the characters and goes with the other leak which means we would have Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie, and the Chorus Men, which I would be okay with but disappointed in no K Rool.

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
Here Mewtwo Fans I have some info on the thread that get deleted.
HERE YOU FIND MEWTWO!!!^^

"Now, you're likely wondering how I came into possession of these. Shun sent me a PM that included these as a thank you for standing up for him. Let me show you the most important part of the PM besides this evidence

To clarify, my friend worked for NoA as a Product tester. During the time he was employed, he made sure he didn't actually tell me anything important. The recolor details he shared because he and I are design nuts and just like talking about that sort of thing. I was surprised when he told me the info about the roster, because I did not ask him about it. He was struggling to remember all the characters and told me "It's hard trying to figure out who's missing. It's a pretty big cast".

Consider this stuff a "thanks for sticking up for me" even though you're basically risking your own neck in the event I'm some malicious guy just out to cause havoc. Hope this all helps you out with your info scanning and trying to find out if any of these "leaks" are actually true or not.

For what it's worth, I don't think my friend had the whole picture.

Shun theorizes that his friend did not know every detail, partly because of memory, and part because some things may have been missing or not presented clearly. Con0rrrr, who I shared this with because of our similar stances and non bias on the issue of leaks, came to a conclusion using this information, as well as Foul Mouth leaker. We guess that the remaining newcomers will be Shulk, Chorus Men, Dixie Kong, Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, Ridley, Mewtwo (yes I know he and Doc aren't newcomers persay), Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog. We're split on the other hand on the issue of Lucas/IC/Wolf and frankly, could see it going either way. We also theorize that Zelda will get a newcomer as well, to go along with the trophy quiz theory.

Of interest is Foul Mouth/Gematsu/Ninka/Johnknight1's leaks have NO conflicting elements between them. Also last night this leak was posted

http://boards.deniableplausibility.net/v/thread/255219896/#255219896

>Dixie
>Shulk
>Chorus Men
>Ridley
>Bowser Jr
>Mewtwo
>Duck Hunt Dog

No info on reveal dates. Please do not ask

I do not know more.

That maybe all. Was not told

This went along with our data and theories, yet we never made any of what we learned public. Of course 4chan leak, so grain of salt as with all leaks, but it's still interesting considering the timing and the level of detail between it and our findings, let alone it does not conflict with any of our active leaks. He also says he doesn't know if there are any other characters missing, which could be Doc and Dark Pit.

As mentioned, the issue of the IC/Lucas/Wolf is the problem. However I will say if any one of those 3 are confirmed, it won't kill Ninka's leak with this evidence, since we do think he may not have seen a build that included them. Of course, it's also possible that they'll sadly be cut as well. That's why we want this to be secret for now, until more evidence is made clear that can prove our findings one way or the other, but if we're right, the roster could be anywhere from 53 slots to 57 slots (57 being if the 3 vets and a Zelda newcomer come in).

Also Shun clarified a few things for me"

More to come (And I can't edit my posts on this account sadly)
---
Wii U Roster: http://i.imgur.com/QqFH7BV.png . . . . . 3DS Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1T8BRdR.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69464105

So let´s hope its all real other stuff has been confirmed!!!

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Here Mewtwo Fans I have some info on the thread that get deleted.
HERE YOU FIND MEWTWO!!!^^

"Now, you're likely wondering how I came into possession of these. Shun sent me a PM that included these as a thank you for standing up for him. Let me show you the most important part of the PM besides this evidence

To clarify, my friend worked for NoA as a Product tester. During the time he was employed, he made sure he didn't actually tell me anything important. The recolor details he shared because he and I are design nuts and just like talking about that sort of thing. I was surprised when he told me the info about the roster, because I did not ask him about it. He was struggling to remember all the characters and told me "It's hard trying to figure out who's missing. It's a pretty big cast".

Consider this stuff a "thanks for sticking up for me" even though you're basically risking your own neck in the event I'm some malicious guy just out to cause havoc. Hope this all helps you out with your info scanning and trying to find out if any of these "leaks" are actually true or not.

For what it's worth, I don't think my friend had the whole picture.

Shun theorizes that his friend did not know every detail, partly because of memory, and part because some things may have been missing or not presented clearly. Con0rrrr, who I shared this with because of our similar stances and non bias on the issue of leaks, came to a conclusion using this information, as well as Foul Mouth leaker. We guess that the remaining newcomers will be Shulk, Chorus Men, Dixie Kong, Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, Ridley, Mewtwo (yes I know he and Doc aren't newcomers persay), Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog. We're split on the other hand on the issue of Lucas/IC/Wolf and frankly, could see it going either way. We also theorize that Zelda will get a newcomer as well, to go along with the trophy quiz theory.

Of interest is Foul Mouth/Gematsu/Ninka/Johnknight1's leaks have NO conflicting elements between them. Also last night this leak was posted

http://boards.deniableplausibility.net/v/thread/255219896/#255219896

>Dixie
>Shulk
>Chorus Men
>Ridley
>Bowser Jr
>Mewtwo
>Duck Hunt Dog

No info on reveal dates. Please do not ask

I do not know more.

That maybe all. Was not told

This went along with our data and theories, yet we never made any of what we learned public. Of course 4chan leak, so grain of salt as with all leaks, but it's still interesting considering the timing and the level of detail between it and our findings, let alone it does not conflict with any of our active leaks. He also says he doesn't know if there are any other characters missing, which could be Doc and Dark Pit.

As mentioned, the issue of the IC/Lucas/Wolf is the problem. However I will say if any one of those 3 are confirmed, it won't kill Ninka's leak with this evidence, since we do think he may not have seen a build that included them. Of course, it's also possible that they'll sadly be cut as well. That's why we want this to be secret for now, until more evidence is made clear that can prove our findings one way or the other, but if we're right, the roster could be anywhere from 53 slots to 57 slots (57 being if the 3 vets and a Zelda newcomer come in).

Also Shun clarified a few things for me"

More to come (And I can't edit my posts on this account sadly)
---
Wii U Roster: http://i.imgur.com/QqFH7BV.png . . . . . 3DS Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1T8BRdR.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69464105

So let´s hope its all real other stuff has been confirmed!!!
Yeah this is the rumor that connects with the current rumor so I'm hoping we have our :mewtwopm:

Rayopuff

Smash Apprentice
They're saying in 4chan that there are 3 more characters yet to be shown, and they are a Pokemon rep, a DK rep and someone from a new franchise, so I'm pretty sure Mewtwo will be back, in which case, as a Jigglypuff fan, I know Mewtwo fans and Jigglypuff fans have had their differences but now that is likely both Pokemon are back, let's all be happy our favorite Pokemon characters are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom