• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Groups (LINKS)

Lovage

Smash Hero
facebook groups have been steadily replacing regional boards for a lot of areas. it's a great way to find local fests, rides to tournies or talk about smash.

post your groups and i'll add them to the list. i don't add inactive or tiny groups.

West Coast

Southwest

Midwest

South

East Coast
Canada

Europe

Latin America

International

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Question, is there a limit to how many groups we can post for each state/area? I know a couple of smash groups I can post here if no limit. For now, I'll just post my main group.
South Texas
RESURRECTION

Hax

Smash Champion
edited the link so that its the correct one in my earlier post

Lovage

Smash Hero
not sure what i'm gonna do with texas

ya'll have like 10 groups all with 50 people, and i'm sure most people are in lots of the groups

how about u guys give me the top 3 lol

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Exactly the reason why I asked if there was a limit ^.
I knew there were a couple of Texas groups, although Texas Melee and RESURRECTION does cover a lot the scene at least for now.
So 3's the limit? Guess we'll have to think the 3rd group carefully =/.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
not sure what i'm gonna do with texas

ya'll have like 10 groups all with 50 people, and i'm sure most people are in lots of the groups

how about u guys give me the top 3 lol
Are they not sorted by region? It would probably be more convenient for those people if they were because Texas is one bigass state...

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
They still shouldn't need more than 3 groups...Cali only has two lol most states only have one

They need like north, central, and south or something i wold say

Then again I dont live in Texas

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
The cities listed for Texas are between 3 to 8 hours away from each other. There is very little interaction between different cities so it doesn't make much sense to merge groups. Would it really hurt to have more groups listed?

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
yeah that makes sense then. There is only one GA group, but then again the farthest point from ATL is 4 hours and nobody lives that far south anyways

Top Bottom