• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

Corigames

Smash Hero
Bombs. Lots of Bombs.

Not a hermit beard, more like a gentleman's beard. Just, basically, a short stream of hair from my sideburns (now part of the beard [MUHAHAHAHAHA]) to chin. No lip interaction. No mustache.

Powershield reflect Jigg's rest. Don't ask questions. Just do it.

Geist

Smash Master
Mmmm dreamy

...wait wut ps rest? lmao
I just spam bombs going backwards and ftilt. It works against the jiggs I play. I don't think I've ever played a really good jiggs, ever.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
what do you guys think of the mewtwo match-up?
Oh..I actually used to play this match up quite a lot. It really depends on your style and the m2's style. M2 only has a couple moves that you can't CC. If you just watch out for nairs and side B's on battlefield, you'll be good. M2 sets up its kills with dtilts usually. So just CC downsmash that *****.

Geist

Smash Master
That's not Mewtwo, that's just taj.
He presses a button on his controller and mewtwo turns into Taj. I've seen him do it.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I always found it useful to repeatedly keep using the same exact move over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, eventually you win.

Geist

Smash Master
Woah it's lite

I honestly don't know what to say against mewtwo because I literally have never faced one with Samus.
But he combos nice into knee, that I can say for sure.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
ftilts are really good
don't get grabbed at high %s
i'm guessing you can cc his nair? i forget
i think he's a character where once you get past how mind boggingly awesome he is, you start to see that he's actually not that difficult of a match up
i've only played mewtwos a couple times, but that's how i feel about it
i've never faced taj, though even if i did, i'd probably get ***** by TAJ, not mewtwo necessarily lol
also take note that i am not good yet

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
No but honestly, all i can say is control the map.
you cant let mewtwo keep on comboing you, if you can control the map, mewtwo's bad moves will start back firing. Don't try and hit him off the map a lot, he can get back easy and his air moves are pretty good.

Geist

Smash Master
If you DI properly, you can pretty much guarantee he won't be getting any combos over two hits on you anyways.
Samus generally outspaces him and M2s moves that DO happen to outspace you pretty much blow. I mean who's going to approach with bair or fsmash.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol you can literally out CC mewtwo in anything because they like to CC to downtilt - well guess what that wont work anymore vs samus lol. Since mewtwo is frigging huge he has a hard time avoiding missles, plus landing any of samus' fair bursts is super easy due to his size - which leads in to anything.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
lol you can literally out CC mewtwo in anything because they like to CC to downtilt - well guess what that wont work anymore vs samus lol. Since mewtwo is frigging huge he has a hard time avoiding missles, plus landing any of samus' fair bursts is super easy due to his size - which leads in to anything.
my bro'x mewtwo has no problem getting thru my missiles. the one your playing must be totally different.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
the great mouse detective has solved yet another mystery is there anything he cant solve
i wonder if u offered him cheese =D
nostalgia alert!!!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
lol, TheLifeRuiner, i understand you wanna fit in :)
painlord k11, stop ruining my jokes plz

Geist

Smash Master
Unfortunately I can't.
If I didn't have to save unheard of amounts of money for university I'd go to both this and Apex.

Top Bottom