• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution (EVO) 2k7 SSBM Qualifier in Austin, TX March 10-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Cuz he wants to play WoW! lol, I dont actually know...

MrC we should play Smash on Sunday instead!

Or you could transfer to my server. I'm bored.

I wont go to this cuz I didnt prereg. hah, procrastination.

Mr.C

Smash Master
cause my crewy fear doesnt want to go and its single elim so its not really even a tourney.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Attention everyone going:

TAKE PICTURES!!!!

I want to do a post on the Blog about Evo South, and pictures of the shenanigans would help it. A lot. Send 'em to me on aim or something.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might be able to take a Digital Camera >_>...It's my dads though not mine so I don't know >_>...Someone else bring one to make sure...

Sugoi_boy

Smash Cadet
why doesnt smash appear as an available game for competition at the registration link provided in the first post? i get to it allright, but al lthe games it has are fighting games that arent Smash, wtf? im an idiot and and probably missing somehting big here, or am i too late to register?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You cannot register for smash anymore..all the spots have been taken.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I know I registered awhile ago lol. I was suprised to see it fill up so soon :).

Mr.C

Smash Master
let *****es look at gangstas like a stop sign
and real gangstas dont run for **** cause real gangstas cant run fast
**** it feels good to be a gangsta

Sugoi_boy

Smash Cadet
poop, i guess ill still go just to smash with new people, theres gonna be plenty of that. if you're looking for me there, just look for a guy walking around clutching his controller, begging for 1v1s

today is a sad day for this smasher :(

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Guillty Gear! (Although by now my worse game of the 4 I signed up for......) And hooray, Houston now has a reason to be worth going to! They'll have accent core VERY soon I'm told by Chester.
Houston already has GGX2AC at Planet Zero. They've had it for a while I believe. R0b0t even put up some tourney matches from 2/24/07 up on dustloop.com oh man, Sol's new Grand Viper looks pretty good. Seems more safer than his previous ones. You should check them out if you ever get the chance

btw....MAKE SURE YOU ALL SHOWER THIS WEEKEND!! =O

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
let *****es look at gangstas like a stop sign
and real gangstas dont run for **** cause real gangstas cant run fast
**** it feels good to be a gangsta
lol u gangst Mr. C?

poop, i guess ill still go just to smash with new people, theres gonna be plenty of that. if you're looking for me there, just look for a guy walking around clutching his controller, begging for 1v1s

today is a sad day for this smasher :(
yeah are people gonna be doing alot of friendlies sunday morning, cause thats prolly when i'm gonna show up to this.

Houston already has GGX2AC at Planet Zero. They've had it for a while I believe. R0b0t even put up some tourney matches from 2/24/07 up on dustloop.com oh man, Sol's new Grand Viper looks pretty good. Seems more safer than his previous ones. You should check them out if you ever get the chance

btw....MAKE SURE YOU ALL SHOWER THIS WEEKEND!! =O
don't worry i always stay so fresh and so clean clean

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
ARC, try to look in your browser history T_T !!! I was looking forward to playing you becuase you 4stocked my friend at the last bluefork !!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
but you would think if u don't have it they should have it on their comp. or something. u sure they didn't just say dat cause they wanna avoid any problems where they would have to do any extra work

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow Austin that sucks seriously...You should of printed it >_>...Maybe if you beg them they will let you play lol they should be able to check your reg online so if you bring an I.D. they might still let you enter but probably not >_>. Good luck with that.

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
These EVO dudes sure as hell dont know how to plan a tournament it seems...

Luckily, I signed up, but did not print out my sheet since I dont have a printer... thank god i bookmarked the **** thing. I should get around to finding a printer.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Man i had my thing taped to my Wii.... Its fun using my Wii as a dry erase board heh.

But yea e-mailing them should solve that problem

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Maybe he didn't have access to a printer at the time. I didn't, but I remembered to bookmark the page so I can email it to myself and print from a computer that isn't my laptop. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom