• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever thought about getting a girlfriend?...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I simply don't want to get into discussion on this because this thread is pretty much troll bait. I didn't mean to single out Laijin nor did I said I totally disagree with him. I'm just staying out while reminding you all that i'm here to mod if neccesary. =D

I also love how a new potential alt account was made just to explain something that I already understand. >_>

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Whoa this is coming from a man who can most definitely talk to and pick up chicks/girls/women

Im 19, so yes at this age its a no go. Literally you should go into every relationship just wanting to **** because some ****s going to happen especially if your dealing with "the average" college crazy girl.

But, I do not respect the unhonest approach. The way most guys go about getting girls.

Sweettalking an whispering little nothings into their ears. Nah I dont play that stupid ****.

Im like look hunny we grindin an im alil hard so I think you fine and you definitely like the way I look/feel/am soo...We should def chill...later...or now...ect.

I dont bull****. But alotta girls in college like this ****...an most are down for hook ups. If not we kinda do stuff for weeks or months but when the time comes to either get serious...

Thats the decision. But if we were messin around after the first few days/weeks we goin to be honest to each other for real?

Thats how I handle things...
HURAH TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!

Um the if you would hit a female thread wasnt bad...People expressed their opinions some better than others.

Im just saying.

At this age, High school and undergrad years of college(16-21to23)

A relationship is just not worth it. Really it isnt.

My only exception is if you find a good one, then why not.

If they are intelligent, pretty, beautiful. Shows class, has a presence when shes out in public. You can talk to her like she was a bro...

A girl/woman you are never ashamed to associate yourself with.

You would be stupid to pass that up.

Problem is...Those are hard to come across. An when you do they either

1. Put you into the friend hole since they have horrible taste in men or
2. Put you into the friend hole for no apparent reason or
3. They are slow to trust so you become her friend but then its "to wierd" for them to see the two of you dating since your such good friends ect. or
4. You are to late to pop the question or take the next step cuz your a ***** or
5. You never meet them or
6. Your lucky and the pieces fall into place and now your dating.

All the rest are not worth dating AND YOU START DATING THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK AND THE TWISTED SIDE OF YOUR MALE MIND IS CONTROLLING YOU

Because we all know that if you go out with a girl an most of the aspects previously listed above don't fit with her than your just trying to ****...

And that my friend's is a very weak and soft aspect of man and something Im proud of never to abuse. Preying on those who are susceptable to our lies...Never will i do so. Especially if you lie about it an truly believe you like her...

BULL****... I know how men work.

I am one. An I dare one of ya'll to say otherwise. Unless your ****ing ******** well then your excused but most men with a good sense and good intelligence can overcome such stupidity.
2 of the best things ive ever read about girls in general hoo-ra

Then maybe you should go onto an Anime forum and see there women topics. They are epicly funny.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?showtopic=717&st=0
crash you always seem to post something with hilarity HAHAHAHAHA

Equi

Smash Ace
Women are equal and deserve respect.

Just kidding, they should suck my ****.

******. What? ******. What? I wanna have sex with your ******.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I usually just have poor timing. I play things too carefully for anything to ever work out.

plus side: I don't get hurt or hurt that bad
minus side: I miss a lot of good chances for worthwhile relationships.

I'm perfectly content with not having a girlfriend, but recently I found a girl that I really want to try for, and make it work.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
I been thinking of GF and retire from smash....
but I woun't mind having a GF that play smash ;p.
nah **** that. Cuz then you could never chill with your smash buddies and have bro time cuz she wants to tag along every single time and wouldnt understand that there are times you just need some bro time.

No homo.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
this is very hard to obtain unless you actually ask the girl out though
Its not THAT hard to get but its a lot harder to keep it at strictly F*** buddies

...usually the guy ends up looking like the @$$h0le since the girl usually ends up getting feelings or w/e. So yea its not THAT hard to get but its definitely hard to maintain it :\

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Its not THAT hard to get but its a lot harder to keep it at strictly F*** buddies

...usually the guy ends up looking like the @$$h0le since the girl usually ends up getting feelings or w/e. So yea its not THAT hard to get but its definitely hard to maintain it :\
Also if the girl is worth your time you will develop feelings for her too i think almost all the time. Unless shes not worth your time and then you just dont develop feelings, but thats kinda dirty after a while. Sex with one person that you have feelings for often is really something.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Also if the girl is worth your time you will develop feelings for her too i think almost all the time. Unless shes not worth your time and then you just dont develop feelings, but thats kinda dirty after a while. Sex with one person that you have feelings for often is really something.
yea thats tru. Thats another thing, if you dont have feelings for her, it does gets boring after a while :\

Top Bottom