• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever thought about getting a girlfriend?...

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Gmoney!!!! I don't matter!!! **** u *****!!! I got guns on my shirt *****!!!

And to the topic.

The only girls that are worth tryin to hook up with are the ones that are not gonna put me to sleep, the ***** needs to not just be hot, but needs personallity

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Gmoney!!!! I don't matter!!! **** u *****!!! I got guns on my shirt *****!!!

And to the topic.

The only girls that are worth tryin to hook up with are the ones that are not gonna put me to sleep, the ***** needs to not just be hot, but needs personallity
LOL hahahahsahah lol

Laijin

Smash Hero
I was reading this thread until I ran across this...

eventually you kind of figure out how girls work, and also you desire for companionship beyond your bros intensifies, and the girls have sort of mellowed out so its not as bad.
wtf..
No. Dude. Companionship beyond your bros should NEVER intensify. Your bros should always be top priority, ESPECIALLY before ANY girl.
Your bros are there for you. Girls are not. A girl can NEVER replace a bro. If you leave your bros for a girl you are no longer a bro.
This is THE MOST important rule of the bro code: Bros before hoes.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I was reading this thread until I ran across this...

wtf..
No. Dude. Companionship beyond your bros should NEVER intensify. Your bros should always be top priority, ESPECIALLY before ANY girl.
Your bros are there for you. Girls are not. A girl can NEVER replace a bro. If you leave your bros for a girl you are no longer a bro.
This is THE MOST important rule of the bro code: Bros before hoes.
Cool story, bro

lol.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Polmex having thoughts like that is pretty normal man. I was so indifferent about girls and my expectations of them.... all the while the way I perceived them would change by the week lol. Finding a good woman may take awhile, or just as likely it'll sneak up on ya out of nowhere. A lot of them suck though, common knowledge. And anyone who thinks that a best bro > a woman who truly cares about you.... lay off the crack pipe, imo.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mike G is trolling this thread like a G

Oh wait.
lol me trolling? are you reading some of the posts in this thread? xD

I'd love to get into a serious debate on this subject but I'm reminded once again that this is the Atlantic south. lol No hate to Polmex tho <3. He's actually trying to have a serious conversation and then I hear "bros over hoes 24/7 " and then I just say ..."nah, i rather not"

Laijin

Smash Hero
Polmex is 100% right.
99.5% of all woman/girls are completely undatable material(however that 99.5% that is undatable is easier to obtain than a glass of water). If you do find one that is worth dating, good luck with actually dating her.

Renth

Smash Hero
Women are not trustworthy beings.

All they are good for is hugs when you're feeling lonely, which shouldn't happen because you're a man.

Haroo!
+ 10 Respect points.

I have sex with females all the time telling them lies and slander about how I want to be with them.

THEN I NEVER CALL THEM EL OH EL
Aren't you like.. twelve years old.. or something..?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

I'd love to get into a serious debate on this subject but I'm reminded once again that this is the Atlantic south. lol No hate to Polmex tho <3. He's actually trying to have a serious conversation and then I hear "bros over hoes 24/7 " and then I just say ..."nah, i rather not"
remember when i petitioned for an over 18 board see now you regret not listening

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Polmex is 100% right.
99.5% of all woman/girls are completely undatable material(however that 99.5% that is undatable is easier to obtain than a glass of water). If you do find one that is worth dating, good luck with actually dating her.
if 99.5% of all women are undatable, then I can safely say all guys are completely undatable. There are alot more piece of **** guys than piece of **** girls.

This thread almost talks as if every guy in the world, if not just SWF, deserves an amazing woman. That's literally bull****. All of you know good and well how many guys are jerks and *******s.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
remember when i petitioned for an over 18 board see now you regret not listening
i think this basically ends the thread...

on a more serious note, i'm almost 26 and so far, i almost got married when i was 23. within the last year, i ended a 5 year relationship with the best girl i had ever met. ah, the joys of racist parents...hers, not mine.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
depends on how old she was too.. i'm almost 26 and I've been pretty serious with more than 1 girl.. oh well right now I'd rather be single till I got enough cash to have some real options lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if 99.5% of all women are undatable, then I can safely say all guys are completely undatable. There are alot more piece of **** guys than piece of **** girls.

This thread almost talks as if every guy in the world, if not just SWF, deserves an amazing woman. That's literally bull****. All of you know good and well how many guys are jerks and *******s.
this post

so true

all you guys being so picky might want to read 3x

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Heck, even the girls that are top/high tier are always taken. Girls are like parking spaces, because the good ones are taken quickly for a long time. The rest of the spaces are either handicapped (something's wrong with them; mindset or appearance) or restricted like tow-away or something (because they'll get you in trouble). That's the mutha-lovin' situation of Gainesville, FL girls anyway.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dude around that age, her parents shouldn't even ****ing matter. still, i know what that's like. ****sux
well, when her family is threatening her with a lot of stuff, it's a completely situation. you really have to experience it. also, she is a year younger than me, ACE.

nerds.

Jaff

Smash Rookie

I sort of have to agree with Laijin. You don't want to push your friends away from a girl, even a potential wife. There's such a thing as balance, and -in a way- that's what bros before hos means. You don't neglect your friends for a girl, just like you don't neglect a girl for your friends. I've seen too many friends disappear because of some girl they met not a month before...

Its really this simple: there is no disadvantage to *trying*. If a relationship isn't working for you, or is messing up other things you find important in life, then get out...if all's well, then why are you complaining?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I sort of have to agree with Laijin. You don't want to push your friends away from a girl, even a potential wife. There's such a thing as balance, and -in a way- that's what bros before hos means. You don't neglect your friends for a girl, just like you don't neglect a girl for your friends. I've seen too many friends disappear because of some girl they met not a month before...

Its really this simple: there is no disadvantage to *trying*. If a relationship isn't working for you, or is messing up other things you find important in life, then get out...if all's well, then why are you complaining?
This.
You are correct sir.

Top Bottom