• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever Crashed a Taunt Party?

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
I interrupted one as Link and everyone ganged up on me. I then switched to Jigglypuff(they were all Marth so they knew it was me) and they attempted to do it again, I then kept winning by killing one of them then avoiding them for the duration of the match, this tactic got me 5 wins before people started leaving.

Taunt parties are stupid. I want to play the game, not sit around like a d-bag.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
If you interrupt my show, then you get the moves.

cycon365

Smash Apprentice
I think I speak for every level-headed individual when I say NONE of us takes Basic Brawl seriously. But that doesn't mean we're not going to try to get a good game going. It's about partaking in the privilege that is Smash Bros.
that and I paid $50 and kinda want my money's worth

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Whenever's a taunt party, I the unofficial body-guard of the other taunters. If someone tries to force us to play seriously, I proceed to destroy them and afterwards continue taunting.

Current parties broken - 0

ShadowAlchemist

Smash Rookie
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I have quite a bit to say about taunt spammers

The reason I really don't like taunt spammers is the fact that they're basically driving everyone away from the Brawl Wi-Fi. They're part of the reason people leave Brawl Wi-Fi. Don't believe me? Well, think of it like this: When a non taunt spammer comes into the Brawl, and sees a pack of taunt spammers, they're obviously going to attack them. Usually, the taunt spammer either stops and runs around the stage like a french, or they just ignore the attacker. Eventually, the non taunt spammer gets tired of this. So, they have 2 options: quit the match, or just join them. Soon, this starts to happen to everyone, and before we know it, all the real players either leave the Wi-Fi system altogether or are converted to taunt spammers. And then, every time we start up Wi-Fi, all we hear is "UR 2 SLO!!! UR 2 SLO!!! UR 2 SLO!!! UR 2 SLO!!!" "Lalalalalala! Lalalalalala! Lalalalalala! Lalalalalala!" "OKAII!! OKAII!! OKAII!! OKAII!!" and what happens to the people who actually want to go online and actually play the game? They're just ignored? The people who actually want to use the game for the reason it was made in the first place are suddenly laughed at? Last time I checked, this game is called Super Smash Brothers Brawl, not Super Smash Brothers Iwanttoripmyearsout

Sorry, this is just something that's been bugging me for a long time now. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did (and I didn't mean any offence with that french comment either)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I happily join taunt parties when I come into them, and then when somebody else comes in who refuses to join, we gang up on them, or at least I attack them. More often then not, a couple people will taunt spam to try to find allies, then when someone comes close to them and does a taunt and they do so together for a little bit, they're formed an alliance and won't attack each other. I love forming these over wi-fi, even if we do some accidental attacks against each other. I had a long lasting one this one time, one of us always won. Good times. . .If one of us was clearly going to lose, we fed the other free kills.

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
i actually want to fight, so in play along, lure them somewhere, and give them a beating on the head. then they all team up on me, so i lure them to a kirbycidal area and give them a nice kirbycide.

( >^.^)>

I hate taunters so much...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
i never go on basic brawl because of taunt parties. i rarely go on with anyone wifi, but if i feel like a casual battle in stead of someone from SWF or AiB, then i go to team battle. falcon punch anyone?

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm a red Falcon that always down taunts facing left.
I 'm also a red mario that picks m90 and down taunts when I miss short hops across the stage.
I never win at m90 one hit kills me there.

Shadow_Bane

Smash Cadet
FUnniest thing ever.
I was Falcon.
Some dude was Falcon also.
He was taunting...."SHOW ME YA MOVES!!"..."SHOW ME YA MOVES!!"
I went up to him and did my ^taunt.
THen he went "SHOW ME YA MOVES!!"
And I went "FALCOOOONNNN PUUUUUUUUUUNCCCHHH!!!!"
He went flying and hit some airborne Kirby for the double KO.
lol
roflmao

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Its great being kirby in basic brawl ...

Cause you trick people that you are taunting with them ...

Then you quickly suck em up and jump off the stage lol....

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
I don't play basic brawl much.

If there is a taunt party I usually just join in. Usually as Falcon. Falcon punch at the end just to get the win.

Party crashers are stupid. Go play with friends if you don't like the taunting.

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
lol i love taunt parties...probably the only reasons to get on basic brawl...lol one time i was captain falcon and this other person was ddd, i was taunting " SHOW ME YA MOVES" and the other person was doin the ddd dance it was hilarious.
i tend to pwn anyone who attemps to break a taunt party, breaking it is completely un acceptable ;)

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I make taunt parties. There was this one party that I joined and the stage selected was the Home-Run place =/

Sometimes I'm meta knight and fly under the stage in a zig-zag. That is fun. If people interupt my fun, I Kill them.

There is no way to die there and it went on forever. And the sudden death was simple because bombs fell in 1 place. The was the most akward and fun Taunt pary i've been in.

Can somebody explain Why TF the home-run place was the stage? Was it a glitch or hack?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Taunt parties are for mongoloids and I enjoy destroying them at every opportunity I get.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Is it where you do the home run contest?
yea i think soo...
I had no idea you could have a match there lol
btw im pretty sure it was a hack
Yea, definitely a hack.

On topic though, I always crash taunt parties, because most of the time I actually enjoy the 3v1. Unless it's really laggy though (i almost never lag o.o), cause it's not fun fighting in lag, lol.
Lol yeah the hom-run contest place. Thanks, I thought it was a hack. It was F'n wierd. There was NO WAY TO DIE!! That was the ultimate taunt party; there was a party ruiner though but, he caught on. lol

pika! pika!

Smash Rookie
Never go into basic brawl with the hope of finding a good lag free match, all you will find is 7 mins of waiting and amazingly fun taunt parties:) Beware if a taunt party is crashed usually you will find yourself in a 3 v. 1

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I actually prefer 3vs1 taunt parties the most. It's fun to gang up one the crasher. It gets boring sometimes in 4 person taunt parties, but that's why I have hacks. But the darn randomizer never picks my stage and when it finally does, usually one of them has left by then. Ever notice how there's always this one mean taunter who doesn't act nice all the time, has anger management problems, etc, and can ruin it sometimes? Anyways, whenever there is a 3vs1, I try to stay peaceful, taunt/couch from the sidelines, avoid stealing kills, and join in if things get hairy. The reason I do is because I don't want some jerk to disconnect in the middle of the battle. I've had that happen WAY too many times. <_<
Still, if one person is dumb enough to disconnect before I bring in hacked stages, well, they deserve not to see them. Also, if the crasher is a noob, then I bother them by Infinite chain grabbing them for every battle possible until he/she leaves if the others catch on and don't ruin it. But seriously, every time I try to infinite CG, there always some taunter who just wants some action and tries to beat up the victim even if it means saving them and possibly even killing me. But, if I don't feel like taunting, want to battle, and there is only one guy taunting, I'll either taunt with him, or continue fighting, but avoid hurting the person and protect him. If there are two taunters, 3vs1 time.

Tim-Tim

Smash Cadet
I like to go "UR TOO SLOW!!!"
lol I know everybody does I just wanted to say it.
*LAUGHS*
I think I've made some people cry by using AAA then "UR TOO SLOW!!!".
Then run around when they try to come after.
Then say "*** ON STEP IT UP!"

Also like doing "SHOW ME YA MOVES.......FALCON PWANCH!!"

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I think I accidentally wrecked a taunt party. Everyone was being boring, ROB staying in a corner, doing nothing, the other two just walking around. I was bored so I picked MK, walked up to everyone and said "Fight Me". For some reason, they started beating me up. Then, I picked Wario, went to ROB's "special spot" and kept farting and spamming U-tilt. Someone didn't like it much and threw an item at me. So I spent they rest of the time chasing him, trying to fart on him. He kept running, so I tryed using the Bike, accidentally hitting ROB, and then he started beating me up. After that someone left. Oh well, it was the most boring taunt party I've ever been to.

Top Bottom