• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wife: I mightz do a $1 MM but I prefer friendlies :O

Scar: Friendly/$1 MM?

S0FT

Smash Ace
this is pb&j ...i know this is probably too late but why didnt any body thry to py for mango to come if he can't afford it..im sure he wil pay someone back...there has to be someone who can do it..i was ging to pay for shiz nd speedn but i hd to pay ren t and stuff ..so that is the only reason i was bringing this up....i just want this tourny to be epic...anyway someone think about it i guess

dmac

Smash Champion
as much as i'd like to have everyone be here and make the attendance as ridiculously amazing as possible, if someone couldn't find a way to get here in the 3 months that the thread has been up, there's not much we can do :( paying someones way to get here is ... asking a bit much, even if its mango. besides i dont think he asked for that either, at least not formally or indirectly? shrug!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Scar: Is that to a friendly or to a $1 MM?
"Fries or onion rings?"
"Yes."
XD

Cactuar, go Pichu!

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I want to KLMM (kin lin money match) papermarkis, that chinese food restaurant is toooo gooood. Any other takers? Of course I wouldn't be paying for your meal, we would simply be playing and then go over there.
Perhaps Cups, I haven't had good Chinese in awhile.

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
is it too late to register or did the registration list just not update yet because i tried to and im not on yet lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
is it too late to register or did the registration list just not update yet because i tried to and im not on yet lol
Yeah, the page has to be manually updated, probably so that troll registrations like "MELEE SUCKS BRAWL ROCKS" don't go through.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I accept all MMs and will play friendlies if you walk up to me. I will try to combo you s.t. it is epic enough to be in IKM2 if it's a friendly, I will play to win if it's a MM.

Light

Smash Journeyman
How long do you guys plan to stay at the venue on Saturday?
Dmac, are you heading back to Lawrence that night?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yes, Des Moines is going to Event-52. MTKD is driving.
My MM match list is:
Phat $1 (Since you wanna play every Falcon that's coming)
Scar $1 Falcon Ditto plus I wanna get in some friendlies with you man.
Wife (Waiting on Confirmation) $1

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the page has to be manually updated, probably so that troll registrations like "MELEE SUCKS BRAWL ROCKS" don't go through.
Yeah, I know that Darkrain is real busy with other stuff (and by now, probably setting up the tournament/sleeping), but I at least would really appreciate if a final update could be made on who's registered. I'm pretty sure I have, but I am not 100% certain and I don't want to drive nine hours to get rejected at the door/make more work by registering twice.

Regardless, I hope to see everyone on Saturday! I am really looking forward to this.

Top Bottom