• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
if cort got 3 stocked then he lied, he told me he said he thinks he should have won both, and that's all I have to base off of and since I'm friends with him I would take his word. I still think it's dumb that it's brought up beating Forward and Cactuar when they threw their sets, and I don't think you should have beaten me or Azen. You probably would have beaten Forward anyway, I'm not sure about Azen, I think you got lucky vs me and azen, but you'd probably win now.

Anyways, I don't see why you are so cocky and rude mango. Every thread i go into you say condescending things about me, and when you win you get up and the first thing you immediately say is "HOW DOES IT FEEL". It's things like that that I can't respect. If you were a nice or respectful person I wouldn't even care at all.
Chill J. He's hype. That's why he talks junk. It's entertainment and mind games, dude. It's part of competitive play. Don't go so serious. Do he know you? No. You know him like that? No. Not everyone's gonna be civil. You're gonna have to get over that. I will say that for the most part, unlike other fighting game communities, you guys are more respectful, you lamers. :lol: J, just get crunk dude and beast him at a tourney. Buck that kid if you wanna settle junk.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
its funny how mango jus saw this stuff being said tho and comes in and gives out his point of view lolll

i agree with arrogant ... there shuld be a tournament ran and maNgo and m2k have to go

and arrogant has 2 go ... with T&A , btw is that u with all those gurls?

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
its funny how mango jus saw this stuff being said tho and comes in and gives out his point of view lolll

i agree with arrogant ... there shuld be a tournament ran and maNgo and m2k have to go

and arrogant has 2 go ... with T&A , btw is that u with all those gurls?
That's the same chick. A girlfriend of mine. (Not my girlfriend-girlfriend. We just flirt.) Babe is bad, son. I got other ones tho'. I'm an e-pimp, son. I'm like the corniest dude ever though in person. :laugh: I be wildin'. Ask Pakman 'bout me. . . :laugh:

I'm gettin' the feeling that Mango's a young bull like 15/16. Maybe I should edit my signature. Don't wanna corrupt the child, kna'mean? :laugh:

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahahhahahahaha i love mango that ****'s funny i wanna play all you all i got over here is caveman Haha

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather him not go so I can win, unless he decides to use a different character the whole way.
:rotfl: Yo, J. . . Stop.

No, you want him to go! You wanna hand him his. Get hype, man. Get your mind right, kid.

None this emo type stuff. When's the next tourney where Mango's from? Go there with some of your fanboys, since I know you got 'em and play, dude.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
next summer! with me and silent wolf hold a tournament mang00000!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol the reason i went falco is because

west coast wanted me 2 win so they didnt

let me go my "****ty joke characters" according 2 huggies

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
sliq didnt beat me in puff dittos

i went falcon 2nd match and he beat me

forward told me i have a better chance of

going furhter

and i have beaten him twice before in az =D

and that 3rd match with azen was fox dittos *stretch*

i ***** chu with fsmashes ahh ****

cort - get ***** i belive a 3 stock first match ahhhhh ****

pc - i only up threw rest like one in the whole set -_-
the one on corneria he went peach on me

and m2k - GET **** *****

had to win 2 sets like a champ

raaaape

and lol at the whole sleep thing

gotta love east coast
fanboys? everyone always wants me to lose, no matter where i go, even if it's an EC tourney. Don't pretend I have fanboys that attend tourneys.
hahahah yea that must suck alot ofppl do hate you Lol i think your marth ***** but i think mango did beat you fair and square no johns

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
no mangos older then that and i agree with mango .. arrogants the **** and i dont even know him lolololol

u cant corrupt sometihng thats alredy corrupted

mango u lil **** talker u lol

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
fanboys? everyone always wants me to lose, no matter where i go, even if it's an EC tourney. Don't pretend I have fanboys that attend tourneys.
all u need is some good **** talkers on ur side m2k like me and arrogant

get @ him m2k!!!!! stop being an emo *****!!! i thimnk u need to spend a week w/ arrogant and he will change that lil atttude of yours around .. and dont forget about the T&A LOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
holy **** your puerto rican too arrogant!!?!? NOW YOU MA REAL NIGGGA!!!!!!!! BORICUA STAND UP!!!

oh ****tt thats wat im talking about ... once u got two ricans talkin **** its ova mango OVAAAA!!!

call me goofy all u want ... but u know u need me and arrogant if u want to beat mango :)

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Arrogant counts as like 20 fanboys because he is a loud Rican. He just yells **** and laughs at his own jokes.
Word. . . I'm like this.
:laugh:

I be yellin' hardbody, son!

Mew2King said:
ur goofy as ****
Nah, man. I'm all jokes, man. I like to have fun, my dude. In fact, I 'member at one tourny, you was playin' some dude, right? He had like 3 of his homeboys watching. I walked by and was like, "Who that kid playin'?" They was like, "M2K. . ."

I was like, ":laugh: I wonder who's gonna win? :laugh:". My boy who was with me told me they stared at me hardbody, mean muggin' and sh*t. :laugh: I mean c'mon, we all knew kid was gonna lose to you; No point in having they hopes all high and what-not. :rotfl:

I root for the franchise, man. . . :laugh:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
spokin like a truerican ... rootin for the best

arrogant and mew2king have to go to the next mass madness

edit: wtf?? there are american flags !!!!! only rican flags!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Homie, I suck at the game. :laugh: I'm horrible, but if there's plans afterward, like grub and chillin', I'm down.
yeah i go to a friendlies right next to the venue and right b4 i go there i blaze ... u shuld definetely come bro

MaNg0

Smash Hero
actually i wouldnt mind

if u guys cheered for him

it makes it better when i win

so u guys can be awwww =(

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
actually i wouldnt mind

if u guys cheered for him

it makes it better when i win

so u guys can be awwww =(
See? I can't care that much to be like, "awwww". I still carry on like, "'Ight tourney's done. Money matches! Let's do it!" I understand mad sh*t can happen at tournies.

Yo, which reminds me. . . Listen to the darkrain vs HARDGAY matches again? Them boys was hatin' on a Korean. :laugh: They was mad quiet when dude was gettin' owned, then DR do, like, one thing. . . all of a sudden. . . "Yayyyyyyyy!" :rotfl: I laughed like mad. :laugh: Charlie had like no back up. Was he playin' with his headphones on? Anybody know?

N*ggas like this kid here:
:rotfl:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
AOROSMASH GUY WIILL FORGIVE U ALL FOR INSULTING HIM. ITS ALL GOOD HE'S A FORGIVNG GOD. he is a jealous god afterall just amke sure he dont catch u worshipping m2k or else he will merk u

Top Bottom