• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
dopey, as rich wheeler said, im gettin a ride from him.

i don't think tinks worked out his riding arrangements yet, so i'd talk to him if i were you mangz

sendin ya a pm too about doubles :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i think i'm gonna try to go to the wc falcon boost tourney and i def don't have the funds to make it to both, but i'll keep everyone in the loop

I NEED A JOB
Step that game up. We need some mediocre falcons at this tournament =P

Drephen

Smash Master
guys i need a partner...........

dont wanna team with falcos or samus' anymore lolz

on a related note, i hate sliq

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
haze-mos

actually haz-mos sounds better...

yea son, me gusta

anyways wheels (lol) did you get them pm?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yeah I got it. Don't worry about it. The only program that can do it is an Adobe product.

I'll put down 5 bucks that Mango loses a set.

EDIT: In other news, I lost to a Marth in 2 sets at our local weeklies and I officially want to slice myself in half/weep. God**** Marth.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
guys i need a partner...........

dont wanna team with falcos or samus' anymore lolz

on a related note, i hate sliq
Ok Drephen you talked me into it. I'll go ahead and team with you...

I use Fox/Marth in teams.

EDIT: And Scar, to help you solve your problem: Go to this tourney, and win first place. Then use the money you win to go to the WC tourney. Done deal.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah I got it. Don't worry about it. The only program that can do it is an Adobe product.

I'll put down 5 bucks that Mango loses a set.

EDIT: In other news, I lost to a Marth in 2 sets at our local weeklies and I officially want to slice myself in half/weep. God**** Marth.
You'll omgrape him next week, dont fret!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink, Dope and Zjiin, working on a ride for you...I'll have an answer by 2maro night I believe.

Edit: Looks like I have rides for Tink, Dope, Zjiin, Kels, Viperboy, Lemon, Jekyll and Big D?
Verify that with me if u are one of them, but it all looks peachy.

Edit 2: This is uncertain of course, but I just don't want the "Friday Night Confusion."

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Tink, Dope and Zjiin, working on a ride for you...I'll have an answer by 2maro night I believe.

Edit: Looks like I have rides for Tink, Dope, Zjiin, Kels, Viperboy, Lemon, Jekyll and Big D?
your welcome :)

Zjiin

Smash Master

Um...

I really don't know what is going on in this post, but as far as I know, I'm planning my way there myself and waiting to talk to certain people and trade info.

Wheels, if you're talking to Viperboy about this, then he shouldn't have given you anything solid enough to verify at all.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
He didn't give me anything solid whatsoever. I just said I have room for all of you if things worked out the way that was theorized. Guess things get lost in translation.

I just have my route, I know what I'm doing and where I'm going, and I heard you were interested in getting driven. I laid out who I have room for. That's all =]

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, ride spots are more important that who's filling them at this point. doing a little theory approach to see who could/wants them, trying to organize who lives by who.

blah, no matter, we'll all get there :)

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Everyone who's staying at my house please let me know what time you plan on leaving so I can have a general idea as to what time everyone's going to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom