• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Europe] Brawl in Berlin 2 - feat. Mr.R, Leon, Lp, Staco, Orion and many more!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

been waitin for this

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Not to be a **** but when it's uploaded like a month late don't upload it in order, just throw everything out there.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
germany, u know I <3 u, but u guys suck at uploading stuff

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Who is the uploader of OSTS Archer?

He may want to upload BiB2 matches as well?

Tsunayoshi is uploading the BiB2 videos, and he takes so long because his PC cant handle dolphin very well :X
Thats why it takes so long.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
Who is the uploader of OSTS Archer?

He may want to upload BiB2 matches as well?

Tsunayoshi is uploading the BiB2 videos, and he takes so long because his PC cant handle dolphin very well :X
Thats why it takes so long.
not trying to be impatient or anything, but how long do you estimate until the last 3 vids come out?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
no cause uploading pools matches from a small regional has priority :D
The uploaders of both tournaments dont have to do anything with each other x3

As for WF... idk.

Tsunayoshi told me it is over 2,0 GB big, thats why he couldnt upload it.

Now I found this video, and idk why its set to privat xD
I will ask him today when he comes on.

Again, who is the uploader of the OSTS Archer vids?

He could probably upload the BiB2 Videos as well, if he wants to.
(Teams, Mid-Tiers, Banned Stages)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Just gimme the replays on msn, ill ask around. the uploaded of bib2 was zane ( ou probably dont know him )

why dont you send the replays to the uploader of the new recent vids lol

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
You should know, that the SoS Videos were already recorded at the tournament, and just cut together + uploaded. No additional recording, thats why they go so quick ^^

But OK, I'll ask Ravenlord if he wants to record BiB2 Videos afterwards.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yeaaaah bout those final vids andy, since you're never online, just email it to me.

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Germany acting gay, so they lost some uploaders xD

@Marc
You was the one, i played on Pictochat ... am I right?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I don't think we played at all. In the banned stages event I played Quiksilver, Semifer, an Olimar main, a DK main and Akuma and I think I only saw PictoChat once or twice in those sets. :p

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
yeaaaah bout those final vids andy, since you're never online, just email it to me.
OK I have a bit more time the next days (From Sunday on, not today/tommorow), so I'll try to contact you if I dont find someone else :X (Ravenlord said he'd probably upload too, but maybe he's busy idk)

I apologize for the delay, it's just so hard to find uploaders, especially some, that upload on a frequent base.
Were you the recorded of the OSTS Vids Ramin?

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Please get these done quickly. I need Euro vids to drown away the sorrow I have for the lack of reasoning in my countrymen while making the most major decision ever to happen in this game.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
OK I have a bit more time the next days (From Sunday on, not today/tommorow), so I'll try to contact you if I dont find someone else :X (Ravenlord said he'd probably upload too, but maybe he's busy idk)

I apologize for the delay, it's just so hard to find uploaders, especially some, that upload on a frequent base.
Were you the recorded of the OSTS Vids Ramin?
nah, like I said in a previous. Zane recorded the videos and I'll probably ask him again to record these ones :)

Also, you don't need to contact anyone else just try sending them to me as soon as you can

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
nah, like I said in a previous. Zane recorded the videos and I'll probably ask him again to record these ones :)
Just gimme the replays on msn, ill ask around. the uploaded of bib2 was zane ( ou probably dont know him )

Oh, now I see why I didnt understand anything you said there xD

Yeah I'll give them to you, I'll check if youre on now, otherwise I'll contact you as soon as I can (Sunday or Monday probably).
Thx for your help.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Just move here, we're already providing shelter to Orion. :p
Please Please Mr. R and whoever else from Europe coming over. Please do well lol. I dont think America is garbage, however our current reasoning for banning MK is. I also think people need to realize there are things we can learn Worldwide from players. Instead of ALKOLOLOL AMERICAAA WIANZ

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm more shocked at the replays finally changing hands.

B.A.M.: Mr. R/Ramin will do his best to come over and we'll see what other Europeans we can bring in. I'm hoping the atmosphere won't be too salty, though for me at least Melee is also a major attraction.

Top Bottom