• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Rocky, I do play melee but I'm going to be focusing on Brawl for this. And since I play the same character in both games, I wind up trying to do melee things in brawl/vice versa when I attempt to play both in close succession.

And Psyco, I'll make sure to introduce myself if I see you there. =]
excellent, im fairly sure i know another brawler from ann arbor, (name isnt coming to mind right now, any local ike/rob/ganon mains?) so ill jsut get them to intro us XD

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I don't want to be a party pooper but as far as I know, Leon is not coming. There might be a few more French players coming, but definitely not Leon.

On the french melee side... it seems no one can make it (and it isn't because they lack the will). It just doesn't fit well for us, as many have exams at this time of the year.
I might attend though, but that's very unlikely.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lp and I will most likely confirm within the next 2 weeks. I don't think Sword is confirmed though.

:059:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
^ That post was directed at Europeans who may actually know if he's going or not. No offense.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
excellent, im fairly sure i know another brawler from ann arbor, (name isnt coming to mind right now, any local ike/rob/ganon mains?) so ill jsut get them to intro us XD
Don't think so. But I'm friends with Ussi, so you can always ask him where I'm at. :reverse:
I'm not local to MI lool

But I can introduce you two

it'll be easy to find me.. beard + green pikachu headband

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Slhoka I know you're not missing Apex. We need to chill again.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Slhoka I know you're not missing Apex. We need to chill again.
I wish I wasn't. But coming to Apex would be likely to prevent me to get a job I want. so unless there's a miracle, I won't be there this time.

Too bad, because before this issue I planned to arrive in the US in late december 2011, spend the new year in NY and visit EC during the week before Apex. Well... it will be for next time !

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm not local to MI lool

But I can introduce you two

it'll be easy to find me.. beard + green pikachu headband
well, i knew someone i knew previously had 'ann arbor' in their location, it was apparently you XD

and it would be, but its going to be busy, ill jsut grab erryones mobile number a week or so before i go fly

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I updated the opening post. I inserted all the people I didn't see on the registration list for Apex + wasn't completely sure myself were attending the event into the "interested" list instead. Also put everything into the alphabetical order. Whoever is in the "interested" list and wants to confirm himself or erase his name, please tell me on this thread.

I'm looking especially at you Germans! =D

And also, those that are pretty much sure to go please register at apexsmash.com

Thanks guys. ^^

Luigi player

Smash Master
You can put Sword out and Gheb and me too. Leon also won't go.
?!

Also Schtizzel can't go anymore. He is trying to make Ice be able to use his ticket (to me that doesn't sound like Ice is confirmed tho, but I dunno maybe he'd get a different ticket if the ticketchange doesn't work).

Edit: Oh not sure about Leon he said he might still be able to go...

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I forgot two extremely important individuals for the Melee list. Check it out now. ;)

Also, Brawl players in the "interested" list please confirm to me whether or not you're going.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed, Telu paid the ticket for me, very thanks man, Now I have to pay back him

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Sure nickriddle, you're one of my favourite playern I would be honored to MM you

Jonas

Smash Champion
Top Bottom