• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
any played the newest event?

i do like that we're getting the back story for the other but it seems a little pointless now that hes gone

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
You guys ready to see him announced here?
Please be him. I would love every second of it. Dragalia Fans would be celebrating, everyone else would be screaming.

If it is somehow him, we better make the "Hoes Mad" replacement "Dragalia Won". It's not too toxic, and expresses the victory of Euden fans

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
With all the hubbub about Steve, I forgot to share this:

Key points: Ilia is coming as a Manacaster unit, a new Halloween-themed Onslaught event is coming, and Chapter 16 will add a brand new Adventurer. Place your bets now!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
With all the hubbub about Steve, I forgot to share this:

Key points: Ilia is coming as a Manacaster unit, a new Halloween-themed Onslaught event is coming, and Chapter 16 will add a brand new Adventurer. Place your bets now!
leonidas

D

Deleted member

Not going to lie. I’m kind of wondering if there not being a spirit board event for Dragalia to tie in with the 2nd anniversary means they’re saving those spirits for Euden’s DLC spirit board.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Not going to lie. I’m kind of wondering if there not being a spirit board event for Dragalia to tie in with the 2nd anniversary means they’re saving those spirits for Euden’s DLC spirit board.
i dont have many hopes but i can believe nintendo will suggest him

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hey guys

So Personally, while I think The Dragon Transformation could be a cool Gimmick, I'm personally not interested in Euden himself at all.

With that being said, I actually think he has a likely shot, if Dragalia Lost is not the Spirit event this week. We're supposed to get an event this week since we got a Tournament. Octopath Traveler got a spirit event for it's 2 year anniversary, so If Dragalia Lost is just getting Spirits, Then Tomorrow would be the Perfect time to put it out there

If It misses it this week, I honestly expect Dragalia Lost to get a Costume at least, but it's also very possible it could get a Playable character. Especially since Cygames I believe helped with The FEH Music Track, and apprantly the Katalina Rumors from way back (which showcases Cygames interest in Smash) that I believe Cygames is on board in someway

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

I figured I'd go ahead and share this, if anybody was interested.

andree123

Smash Ace

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Some interesting leaks just came about. I can't tell whether or not it's a joke, so let's take it with a grain of salt.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Some interesting leaks just came about. I can't tell whether or not it's a joke, so let's take it with a grain of salt.
So I don't actually Play Dragalia Lost, But From what I'm seeing, is it Implying that Giga Bowser is gonna be a Boss? or like a Summon or something?

D

Deleted member

So I don't actually Play Dragalia Lost, But From what I'm seeing, is it Implying that Giga Bowser is gonna be a Boss? or like a Summon or something?
Based on those screens, it seems to be implying Giga Bowser will be a Dragon to Shapeshift into.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
That Giga Bowser leak seems a bit sus especially since the Artwork is just a traced version of this art

But if it is real then either it is a placeholder or it is just resource saving

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
This leak is just screaming out to be fake.

The pose is literally a 1:1 match of Giga Bowser's Ultimate render, with one major difference: the tail is cut short. IMO, this tail part basically confirms it to be fake, because I can't see Cygames/Nintendo making this big a mess-up, especially on an in-game crossover as big as Smash.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Fellow Dragalia fan ErickADub shared his collection on Twitter:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Somehow, I didn't realise there was enough material to make an entire collection out of. That's pretty cool.

By the way, here's the Chapter 16 trailer. I would've posted it sooner, but I don't know how long that double post rule requires.

andree123

Smash Ace
Going into my voice sound test theory.
In the voice section of the sound test menu there are currently 5 empty voice slots.
And it seems like Euden's Human form and Dragon form will best fit in the two empty voice boxes which they supposed be shared by one fighter.
It feels unlikely but we might get it if Euden joins in the fighters pass 2.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
This was all from before the chapter released. I thought I posted it, but somehow forgot to.

Somehow, I didn't realise there was enough material to make an entire collection out of. That's pretty cool.

By the way, here's the Chapter 16 trailer. I would've posted it sooner, but I don't know how long that double post rule requires.
Just so we're clear, we're all expecting the new unit to be Leonidas, right?

Well that aged poorly. That really took me by surprise. I was legit shocked when that happened.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so euden's a fairy? maybe he's half. but yep i thought it would be leonidas, his character is a lot better now. still itll be interesting to see what happens

and we should all start predicting when we get gala chelle

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Well, this was an interesting turn of events. I was not expecting CHELLE of all people to be the new story unit, even though I was expecting CyGames to be a bunch of madmen and have Elisanne break Ciella's mask, making her the new story unit. But I guess that'll be later down the line. Also, damn that Poseidon looks different. When can we see that playable?

Also, Euden's from the Faerie Kingdom. I have more questions than can be answered immediately. Does that make Euden part fairy? Is he descended from Meene? Does his potential faerie blood explain why he transformed into Elysium during the very beginning of the story?! GAH, there's so much that needs explaining!

D

Deleted member

You guys ever notice how a lot of the characters have more moves show when you fight them as bosses instead of playing as them? Like with Laxi in the fight against her right before her recruitment? Dragons too. All of the Greatwyrms show a lot more attacks in their boss fights then when you play as them.

Makes you wonder what this would mean for Euden's moveset. Granted Euden himself has never been a boss. But this does still apply to the Greatwyrms.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You guys ever notice how a lot of the characters have more moves show when you fight them as bosses instead of playing as them? Like with Laxi in the fight against her right before her recruitment? Dragons too. All of the Greatwyrms show a lot more attacks in their boss fights then when you play as them.

Makes you wonder what this would mean for Euden's moveset. Granted Euden himself has never been a boss. But this does still apply to the Greatwyrms.
well there reason why they couldnt borrow some of the dragons powers from their boss fights, wouldnt even be close to the oddest thing theyve done

D

Deleted member

well there reason why they couldnt borrow some of the dragons powers from their boss fights, wouldnt even be close to the oddest thing theyve done
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.
i was agreeing with the idea that characters could borrow from their boss fights as well as theyre playable appearances. and i was siting the fact that are things that are far more odd already in smash, like ness and lucas using other characters moves and corrin using moves he used in one cut scene

D

Deleted member

So this thread is dedicated to supporting Euden in Smash Bros.

But I have to ask, what are your guys' opinions of Euden in Dragalia Lost?

Both how he plays in Gameplay and his personality. Mainly the latter is what I'm curious about because I haven't seen much Dragalia talk outside of reddit and the opinions of Euden around there are surprisingly negative.

I do understand a few of the complaints. But I don't know if this is the general consensus or if it's just the typical overly high amounts of negativity that apparently plague reddit.

Top Bottom