• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
My big concern long game despite that being my preferred direction is that it feels way too easy if a choice, which is why my eyes turn to those outside of the pool.

even more so when I have doubts Ryker is in a scum team with Laundry or Kantrip given his interactions with them. And I don’t see much to make me think scum in those 3 right now.
You alone get to choose a pool of four for tomorrow, who's in it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, in return for telling everyone I was at a tournament last phase, I'll tell everyone Joey just lost power.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This game is a strange one. I'm not used to picking between two options I don't like. I can generally make an option I do like relevant.

Hey, Ryu, whenever you catch up, @me I want a chance to talk to you in real time.
Hi Ryker, you got me while I wait for a phone call at a help desk.

vote: Pokechu

Let’s chat.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Howdy. You've caught up now. What say you about the group that isn't in the lynchpool and their behavior this phase?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #926):
  • Ryker: 2 (Z25, Kantrip)
  • Laundry: 0
  • Pokechu: 4 (KY Joey, Ryker, Pokechu, Red Ryu)
  • Kantrip: 0

Not currently voting: Disfunkshunal, ѕoup, Laundry, Nabe

4 hours remain in this phase.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Remember that only the four players listed above may be voted for in this phase! Votes for other players will not count.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You alone get to choose a pool of four for tomorrow, who's in it?
Z25 jumped in with that recent post. Was a bit rethinking when this day started abd he voted Ryker.

Nabe is in there due to his lack of a presence.

leaning on joey due to some odd posts with how he interacted earlier and I tend to town read on easy in past games but i’m not getting that here.

you as the last but this is PoE.

I need someine to sell me on Soup scum, i’m not seeing or feeling it.

to be frank, i’m doing better at thinking who I don’t want to lynch and it’s mostly the people in the current pool outside of Pokechu.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Z25 jumped in with that recent post. Was a bit rethinking when this day started abd he voted Ryker.

Nabe is in there due to his lack of a presence.

leaning on joey due to some odd posts with how he interacted earlier and I tend to town read on easy in past games but i’m not getting that here.

you as the last but this is PoE.

I need someine to sell me on Soup scum, i’m not seeing or feeling it.

to be frank, i’m doing better at thinking who I don’t want to lynch and it’s mostly the people in the current pool outside of Pokechu.
Major reason I don't like Soup is because he's been keeping his options open and I don't really have much to say in his favor compared to other slots. There's just not very much from a very large swathe of those not in the pool.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm not trying to say I contributed more than Kan

I'm just saying I didn't like how he came off with trying to impose I've done virtually nothing
Except you did.

Last night your randomly quoted him saying you’ve posted here more then him.

You also did this with shishoe day one.

You seem dead set on making sure people know your doing better then some users even though most of the time your posts have not been contributing heavily.

And that I dislike. It screams that you want to be noticed and viewed as town a little more than others imo and I don’t trust that.

Also hello everyone. I’m going to be posting more thoughts by an hour or so. But I felt the need to catch up first and then quote this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Howdy. You've caught up now. What say you about the group that isn't in the lynchpool and their behavior this phase?
Nabe is bugging me, I know he tends to play closer to the chest but it seems like his contributoons are hiding more than he should while he is not in the spot light.

Joey is rubbing me the wong way as well. I normally think I can peg him but I don’t have that this time. He went pretty far out there to white knight you but that sounds like something Joey would do for someone closer he knows More personally. It’s his halted content and really just not a straight direction I could dig into when I read into everything. doing this off quick memory but my general feeling is not feeling the magic with him.

i strongly dislike z25 with that latest post and his vote on you. It looks really gross if he pushes a different direction like you and say lol Pokechu tomorrow anyways.

not feeling soup, he made earlier posts I liked and in general he hasn’t caught my ire.

dis would be PoE.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Except you did.

You seem dead set on making sure people know your doing better then some users even though most of the time your posts have not been contributing heavily.

And that I dislike. It screams that you want to be noticed and viewed as town a little more than others imo and I don’t trust that.

Also hello everyone. I’m going to be posting more thoughts by an hour or so. But I felt the need to catch up first and then quote this.
Z I suggest you reread because in that very post you're talking about I specifically say although ive posted More, its about quality not quantity, and Kan has had much More quality than me

So idk why you have this stance when I said exactly that in the post

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Major reason I don't like Soup is because he's been keeping his options open and I don't really have much to say in his favor compared to other slots. There's just not very much from a very large swathe of those not in the pool.
So more or less he posts ideas and options but lacks any real push. No force or passion to anything he aims for.

ok will need to reread and think about this and think with this in mind but off key I don’t feel as much of an issue where as others bother me more.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Aaaaaaaa wait I think I'm mizing stuff up

I'm the one who has to reread ahahahhah

Sorry z

I think I said that quality over quantity to you and not Kan, not sure I remember comparing posts to Kan last night

Phone battery low and wifi sucks but town got this

I'm not gonna try to throw dirt on someone since I'm still not in that position due to not ever actually compiling a case but I do still think a scum has to be in this pool

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
and I also have more posts than you in this thread..... which while it's quality over quantity (and I'll admit yeah you have waaay more quality than me) it still shows I've had a good presence in the thread

I declare that out of pure pettiness and spite, and also a lil bit of OMGUS, that I place my vote on Z25!!!! This is a gamebreaking vote, but that's okay

vote Z25 :troll:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Except you did.

And yeah I did it to Shish but only after he came in talking about how he and his two posts were more of a contribution than anything I had done LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Aaaaaaaa wait I think I'm mizing stuff up

I'm the one who has to reread ahahahhah

Sorry z

I think I said that quality over quantity to you and not Kan, not sure I remember comparing posts to Kan last night

Phone battery low and wifi sucks but town got this

I'm not gonna try to throw dirt on someone since I'm still not in that position due to not ever actually compiling a case but I do still think a scum has to be in this pool
Yeah I take that back

I'd shoot Z if I could

Wishy washy posts and stances

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I were to say anyone were to toss themselves in there intentionally as scum for that pool.

My first pick would be Laundry then after that Kantrip. Laundry since I think between all four I think he could pull it off better than the other three, and Kantrip could be enough of a wildcard to toss himself in.

No one is going to toss themselves In unless they think they can get away with it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Take me away
To better days
Take me away
A hiding place !!!!!

2008 was the life

My bottom four is Z, Kan, Laundry, and Nabe

Nabe because I like his posts but I feel like he would have contributed more!!! :(

After thinking about it Kan doesn't look as bad as I thought he did but I'll still keep him in that four bc ride or die reads, wanna see how I did once I hit the graveyard

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote: Pokechu

L-1 WARNING!

I'm starting the aforementioned thing with Joey and Alex and want the vote down in case the unthinkable happens.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright it's time to CROSS EXAMINE! You wanted Ace Attorney Pokechu so here it is!

Wild hip shot

Kantrip and Laundry? Possible scum team

Yay or nay

Thoughts ideas comments?
Now first, this doesn't really make sense. The two's interactions don't make sense for scum team. Also Laundry is for the most part being seen as town with the consideration that he or Ryker could be the big scum in the pool. And even then, no one has really stuck to this idea. I'd like an explanation on why this makes sense to you.
honestly ngl I got home not long after that post and blacked out

I only woke up an hour ago (and that hour was mostly spent... waking up and being groggy)

I know that I've played really horribly (sorry guys, I do feel really bad) but I didn't expect to be this busy and tired, and from the talks I've been skimming some people have been wanting to lynch me because they think all four are town, so nothing I contribute is probably going to change those minds

for when I said I'd declare war on Z that was slight ****posting and slightly real, I was faltering on my read on him, I'd place him or Fire with Laundry and Kantrip

IDK why but Laundry doesn't seem genuine; he's been like the beacon of the town, done a really good job, but just some of the things he's done. Like I think last day he was the first to actually consider I could be town, then start of this Day he questions why scum!Chu would put himself in the voting pool, but a few posts after that he went "will probably vote Pokechu because it'll lose me the least sleep"; if you're okay publicly stating your semi-good read of a really controversial slot, why slide it back in so quickly? IDK

Although in his defense mafia wants the inactive people.... IN LOL idk I just really had a hipshot feeling about this but it 99.9% isn't right now that I'm actually thinking about it

I think a lot of people have been saying why they found Z a little sketch

and hasn't Fire been a complete ghost???? find that really sketch doodles with a marker
Now you say Laundry is supicous for going back to voting you. Even though at this point the idea being thrown out there was you'd be the easiest to lunch due to your inconsistent behavior this game. And the mafia doesn't have inactives outside of fire. They knew third was switched to a much more active player and that was it. If anything an inactive first would be the better play because everyone would line up to vote them, from there they can manipulate next days lynch, and then put heavy hitters in their next pool choice.
I'm me!

Laundry is Laundry, I think I was only considering him as scum because I hadn't played with him before and I wasn't liking how he was coming off in some posts? Seemed artificial almost

Fire is a ghost

Lemme look at Joey's and Kan's posts

I kinda like Joey though, I'd put him in my town pile

Him and Soup
Again your sole target is really Laundry. With no reason behind it. How does he sound artificial or scum? He's playing pretty similarly to Ryker, asking questions and proposing ideas based on the current situation..
By the end of it I saw what someone said about Z and him acting sketch that's also why I said I'd declare war on him but I'm not sure what caught my eye now. I'll try and ponder about that still waves hand around orb
So a random person who you can't recall said I seemed sketch and therefore I was without you
some of it was how Z usually isn't as... oblivious? I said last day "I'd kill Laundry because I'm scared of making new friends :(:(:(" (at that time I wasn't really serious) and Z took it seriously

It's those small interactions, obviously that's not a real or serious read yet Z still reacted to it kind of awkwardly? IDK
I think Nabe is town too

Soup, Joey, Nabe

those are my ride or dies, my besties, my homies
I'm gonna cry if all my reads are wrong omg LOL

uhhhhh

see, here's my thing, I think that Laundry has been contributing but that's the number one thing he would want to do as scum, scum wants an inactive game but they also want the trust of the town, so I think that naturally him being one of the most active, if not the most active, would give him that

And being willing to make those controversial PoVs like how he said he thought I was town, that shows he has a keen eye on the game, that was a really well thought out analysis, so I think just by proxy we're all going to trust Laundry
Ohhhh I hadn't realized that!!!

Yeah LOL that's not very safe

I'm not necessarily reading those 5 as scum but I liked the 4 people I mentioned

Now that I think about it, does anyone have a link to the game set up??? How does nominating work? Like, surely mafia has to nominate their own, right? Otherwise town would win every time :laugh:
Take me away
To better days
Take me away
A hiding place !!!!!

2008 was the life

Nabe because I like his posts but I feel like he would have contributed more!!! :(

After thinking about it Kan doesn't look as bad as I thought he did but I'll still keep him in that four bc ride or die reads, wanna see how I did once I hit the graveyard

L-1 WARNING!

I'm starting the aforementioned thing with Joey and Alex and want the vote down in case the unthinkable happens.
l-1 warning what’s that mean?

Also my pokechu analysis is almost done.

And while I’m here:

Unvote

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright it's time to CROSS EXAMINE! You wanted Ace Attorney Pokechu so here it is!

Wild hip shot

Kantrip and Laundry? Possible scum team

Yay or nay

Thoughts ideas comments?
Now first, this doesn't really make sense. The two's interactions don't make sense for scum team. Also Laundry is for the most part being seen as town with the consideration that he or Ryker could be the big scum in the pool. And even then, no one has really stuck to this idea. I'd like an explanation on why this makes sense to you.
honestly ngl I got home not long after that post and blacked out

I only woke up an hour ago (and that hour was mostly spent... waking up and being groggy)

I know that I've played really horribly (sorry guys, I do feel really bad) but I didn't expect to be this busy and tired, and from the talks I've been skimming some people have been wanting to lynch me because they think all four are town, so nothing I contribute is probably going to change those minds

for when I said I'd declare war on Z that was slight ****posting and slightly real, I was faltering on my read on him, I'd place him or Fire with Laundry and Kantrip

IDK why but Laundry doesn't seem genuine; he's been like the beacon of the town, done a really good job, but just some of the things he's done. Like I think last day he was the first to actually consider I could be town, then start of this Day he questions why scum!Chu would put himself in the voting pool, but a few posts after that he went "will probably vote Pokechu because it'll lose me the least sleep"; if you're okay publicly stating your semi-good read of a really controversial slot, why slide it back in so quickly? IDK

Although in his defense mafia wants the inactive people.... IN LOL idk I just really had a hipshot feeling about this but it 99.9% isn't right now that I'm actually thinking about it

I think a lot of people have been saying why they found Z a little sketch

and hasn't Fire been a complete ghost???? find that really sketch doodles with a marker
Now you say Laundry is supicous for going back to voting you. Even though at this point the idea being thrown out there was you'd be the easiest to lunch due to your inconsistent behavior this game. And the mafia doesn't have inactives outside of fire. They knew third was switched to a much more active player and that was it. If anything an inactive first would be the better play because everyone would line up to vote them, from there they can manipulate next days lynch, and then put heavy hitters in their next pool choice.
I'm me!

Laundry is Laundry, I think I was only considering him as scum because I hadn't played with him before and I wasn't liking how he was coming off in some posts? Seemed artificial almost

Fire is a ghost

Lemme look at Joey's and Kan's posts

I kinda like Joey though, I'd put him in my town pile

Him and Soup
Again your sole target is really Laundry. With no reason behind it. How does he sound artificial or scum? He's playing pretty similarly to Ryker, asking questions and proposing ideas based on the current situation..
By the end of it I saw what someone said about Z and him acting sketch that's also why I said I'd declare war on him but I'm not sure what caught my eye now. I'll try and ponder about that still waves hand around orb
So a random person who you can't recall said I seemed sketch and therefore I was without you personally analyzing scummy? Sorry but joke or not, that's not needed and doesn't look good. Also I'm aware you weren't serious. Can I be oblivious? Yes, but I'm not always oblivious. And declare war is really unnecessary as a joke when your not in sure of your own opinions.
some of it was how Z usually isn't as... oblivious? I said last day "I'd kill Laundry because I'm scared of making new friends :(:(:(" (at that time I wasn't really serious) and Z took it seriously

It's those small interactions, obviously that's not a real or serious read yet Z still reacted to it kind of awkwardly? IDK
See above. Also I asked you for a real reason and tagged you to no avail. Care to explain why you never answered my question? For someone so deadset on Laundry you can't even be bothered to offer a true opinion of him and double down on it?
I'm gonna cry if all my reads are wrong omg LOL

uhhhhh

see, here's my thing, I think that Laundry has been contributing but that's the number one thing he would want to do as scum, scum wants an inactive game but they also want the trust of the town, so I think that naturally him being one of the most active, if not the most active, would give him that

And being willing to make those controversial PoVs like how he said he thought I was town, that shows he has a keen eye on the game, that was a really well thought out analysis, so I think just by proxy we're all going to trust Laundry
That's a lot of H's. You seem to just be reaching for whatever you can to eliminate Laundry, someone who being so active in discussions with great points, would be a threat to mafia. Hence why he'd be in the pool. Also what's bolded can be applied to you as well. Your "contributing" but you not staying active enough with contributions and alternate between joke posts. Something that as scum, you could do to seem town when needed and then just coast by otherwise. Someone contributing a lot=scum does not make any sense to me. That's a very shaky foundation.

I think Nabe is town too

Soup, Joey, Nabe

those are my ride or dies, my besties, my homies
Take me away
To better days
Take me away
A hiding place !!!!!

2008 was the life

Here within like a 10-20 post span you have changed views for little to no reason. you had moments where you thought Kan could be town, and now he's scum?

Nabe was fully town in your eyes, then a few posts later, he's scum for not contributing enough? I only am on that list because you decided to take my last few posts and make them conviently work in your favor by having me as scum since my recent posts going against you were not liked for suggesting you to be lynched tomorrow.

Which my suggestion for that was for two reasons:

1) you might not have been lynched today although it seems you will be.

2)If scum you are a pretty easy pick based on your actions and how town has viewed you.

Here's my problems with your posts. You've stuck with Laundry from the start for no real reason, and over these past two phases, there still isn't really one. You've put out flimsy reasoning, like "he's contributing to much!" To me your just going after Laundry to go after him. He's a big mafia target if town because he's active and offers a lot of discussions. You've seemingly been trying to bus him for little to no reason.

On top of that you make completely 180s in your judging in only a matter of posts with again not offering reasons that logically make sense. You have taken to targeting players when it can make you look better. "Oh Nabe's gone inactive better say he's not town now" "Z came after me and people don't like his opinion? I can use that!"

To me your posts have just screamed that your trying to take advantage of the different situations that have arised this game. You appear to be contributing but your still not offering much. And I'll give you credit for saying you don't have the best quality, but your current quality just feels like the bare minimum to me. You seem to be trying to just fly under the radar and I don't like this. You've had plenty of chances to offer strong fundations and stick to one viewpoint, but yours are all over the place. This feels like a scum just trying to cast suspicion everywhere before getting lynch, something I've seen happen numerous times.

I don't trust it. If you flip town then so be it, I'll accept I was wrong. But Right now I can't buy that you have full town intentions.

And again maybe this post will feel wrong to people, but I tried my best and I'm fine with that if it meant I tried to help town. We'll see soon enough. In the meantime, I'm always down for discussion and I'll continue trying to make good analysis and improve myself so I don't seem like a fool to people here. because I do try to get better and gain ,ore understanding each game, but it seems I'm not quite there yet.

Anyway:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Results:
  • Ryker: 1 (Kantrip)
  • Pokechu: 6 (KY Joey, Pokechu, Red Ryu, Disfunkshunal, Ryker, Z25)

Not voting: ѕoup, Laundry, Nabe

Arcanist

A race of casters from unnamed lands. Their circles inflict crippling effects, and can be released to attack or heal.
Special Skill: Magic Circles
Weakening specialists on the back line.

You are the party's Arcanist, a spellcaster who wields unique magic circles to devastating effect. With these magic circles, you can bind enemies or inflict crippling status effects on them... usually. They're not much help here, I'm afraid. Maybe you can use them to divine the truth instead.

== Party Member ==
  • You have no special abilities of your own - only your voice and your vote.
  • Note that on even-numbered days, you can only vote for the players nominated by the FOEs, who will be named by the host at the start of those days.
  • You are aligned with the Party.
  • You win when all threats to the party have been defeated.

----------------------------------------------------

End of the 2nd Stratum (Day 2).

The game will resume approx. 26 hours from now (10pm UTC, November 16th).

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Dooms Dooms Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Pokechu Pokechu Z25 Z25 Kantrip Kantrip #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Results:
  • Ryker: 1 (Kantrip)
  • Pokechu: 6 (KY Joey, Pokechu, Red Ryu, Disfunkshunal, Ryker, Z25)

Not voting: ѕoup, Laundry, Nabe

Arcanist

A race of casters from unnamed lands. Their circles inflict crippling effects, and can be released to attack or heal.
Special Skill: Magic Circles
Weakening specialists on the back line.

You are the party's Arcanist, a spellcaster who wields unique magic circles to devastating effect. With these magic circles, you can bind enemies or inflict crippling status effects on them... usually. They're not much help here, I'm afraid. Maybe you can use them to divine the truth instead.

== Party Member ==
  • You have no special abilities of your own - only your voice and your vote.
  • Note that on even-numbered days, you can only vote for the players nominated by the FOEs, who will be named by the host at the start of those days.
  • You are aligned with the Party.
  • You win when all threats to the party have been defeated.

End of the 2nd Stratum (Day 2).

The game will resume approx. 26 hours from now (10pm UTC, November 16th).

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Dooms Dooms Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Pokechu Pokechu Z25 Z25 Kantrip Kantrip #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
That sucks. Man this is a perplexing game. We’ve got a lot to discuss tomorrow

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Likely gonna gun down Nabe to produce more.

Gonna read that wall and ask some questions to z25 when I got more free time.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't really wanna vote Pokechu honestly, if there's someone I've gone back and forth in my head about it would be him. I kinda wanna vote Kantrip and see where Z25' conviction lies, and if he's scum I'm not feeling this is some bus going on and would be able to focus elsewhere. Laundry I know for a fact is not getting lynched even if I necessarily wanted it, and Ryker would be headache to even try (not that I want to). Pokechu to me just seems like the easy option, but I get a feeling that's where we'll be lynching anyways so I am prepared for that.
3K>Z25>Nabe is my pool for toMorrow. Do I have anything to sell on Kantrip? That I don't really know, is Kantrip confident and egotistic enough to nominate himself like that? Certainly ****ing Pokechu wouldn't lmao
#1 Please Lynch I Swear To God Why Haven't You Lynched This Already (Eternal Screaming) - 3K/Disfunk
#2 Lynch This, Because I Don't Townread Them And I Think It'd Make My Life Easier - You/Z25
#3 OK, Lynch this if #1 and #2 Don't Go to Plan - Nabe
#4 Lynch this I Guess IDK He Doesn't Seem Too Threatening - Poke
#5 Tfw WashedLaundry Was Masterminding The Game This Whole Time - Laundry
I'm not trying to flex here, I'm just trying to say you guys should trust me on 3K/Disfunk and if not I will take all the ****ing blame.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The mist fades, and in its place a field of endless blue lays itself before you.
Water, the source of all life, hunter and quarry alike - it knows neither friend nor FOE.
But in the Labyrinth, perhaps a discerning eye would better befit explorers such as you.
In the light of a new day, what new truths present themselves to you?

3rd Stratum - Azure Rainforest

Welcome to the 3rd Stratum (Day 3)!

The deadline is 48 hours from now (10pm UTC, November 18th).

In 24 hours (10pm UTC, November 17th), majority lynch comes into effect. With 9 players alive, if a player reaches 5 votes after this point, they will be lynched immediately and the phase will end.

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Dooms Dooms Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Z25 Z25 Kantrip Kantrip #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So,... we post after the phase is over now? That's kosher? Moydow Moydow
No sir, no it is not.

To be clear: once the phase results go up, no more posting. The person who gets lynched is allowed an inconsequential reaction post, but that's it. No particularly soupy posts like #952 up there. :p

I've been lenient enough with it so far since people seemed to have the idea that no night phases meant they could continue posting, but I'm going to start cracking down on it from here.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I have things I want to post but I'm not going to roll everything out immediately.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The other two are just as ****ty, imo. Tired of garbage like that.

Kantrip Kantrip thread's dead. You're no longer in the hot seat. Gimmie your take on who you want second most and why right now.

Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal Soup wants to lynch you. Do you find that behaviour scummy?

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe hey, buddy. I missed you last phase. What did you make of the EoD1 behaviour? There was a lot happening and you ended up on Fire instead of Shish. What do you think of the not Poke late voters and where did scum end up on the wagons.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu top 3 targets at the moment, ordered. Lemme know why one is worse than the other.

Top Bottom