• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
**** seems like there's no respect around here like for noone. as for me I can't respect anyone that brings out the best in me in brawl, and that's it.

AfroQT

Smash Master

I respect people who aren't *******s.
You didnt answer your phone so i'll just say it here.

I just did the most ridiculous dungeon in Chocobo Dungeons. Everyones 1 HP, but wait, Chocobo is also BLIND the entire time. I died like 3 times because i attacked and missed and they hit me...You cant use moves like Search or Alert either...no map...I went Natural for this tell me what you go.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You didnt answer your phone so i'll just say it here.

I just did the most ridiculous dungeon in Chocobo Dungeons. Everyones 1 HP, but wait, Chocobo is also BLIND the entire time. I died like 3 times because i attacked and missed and they hit me...You cant use moves like Search or Alert either...no map...I went Natural for this tell me what you go.

OH SHEEEEEEE~!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whatisthisidonteven...

thats like the 5th time iv read that sentence already today -_-;

ya know wut...yall are assholz who have tire marks in their underpants

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yes project m is so ****ing ****!

I know for sure 6 people are coming only for project m after its maybes and depends on work johns and ****. Im intrested to see how many of the brawl players are going to enter?

also cryptik can bring a hacked wii with a 2 gig sd card and brawl of course.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know I, Nick Riddle (Pretty sure), Xaltis, and Galeon are joining PM. Not sure if anybody else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom