• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
we lost to galeon and snipa and esam and mvd.
esam mvd was close though.
I need mad practice this week smh rustttt

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Had fun guys. I could've done a LOT better, but eh what mattered was I enjoyed myself. Not gonna sweat it

I had fun with the friendlies 8bit, Afro, Tommy, and Flat.

Lol Afro the difference in our set(first game at least lol) and the friendlies was pretty funny when I had gotten a non crappy controller and gotten used to offline(again T.T). Hopefully I'll give you much better games in the future. I felt awful during the friendlies lol.

:rosalina:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Technically, Seibrik didn't wanna play it out, so he was put as third.
I was in winners, so I was put as first.
:D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: Nick Riddle ($145.00)
2: ESAM ($87.00)
3: Seibrik ($43.50)
4: Shaky ($14.50)
5: MVD
5: Afro
7: Xaltis
7: Co18
9: Chaz
9: Bunnyma
9: DFEAR
9: Serg
13: Kooky
13: Tito
13: Eden
13: D.L.Y.L
17: Joey
17: BLM
17: R@vyn
17: Albert
17: 8bimtan
17: Tekk
17: MBMoney
17: Archer
25: Loli
25: 2link
25: TikTok
25: Kyle B.
25: Cedrick

Dubz
1: 4th Impact ($100.00) (Riddle + Shaky)
2: Fight Music on ($60.00) (Seibrik + Afro)
3: A Man and His Rat ($30.00) (MVD + ESAM)
4: BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ($10.00) (Tekk + Chaz)
5: Bruno Mars and his gullible girlfriend (Snipa + Galeon)
5: No escape (Bonesaw + Serg)
7: Tip Tornado (Cedrick + Phil)
7: Enemies watching girly anime, so what (Xaltis + Green Ace)
9: Brawl Central (CO18 + MBMoney)
9: Albert is getting hungover (Albert + Eden)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Vote for next tournaments side event! (Not sure when it is going to be...probably some weekend in December

3v3
Random Singles
Project M Singles

PM me with your vote.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I mean i know everyone likes the side events but honestly i'd like the tourneys better if singles started earliar or before doubles, because by the time singles starts I have gotten extremely tired, and I can tell because I **** or feel really confident in friendlies, but after like 4 or 5 o'clock I feel really slow and I feel there would be different outcomes if singles started earliar or before doubles I know i'm not the only person who has thought about this. pweez? =3

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Seems like a pretty good tourny to me. Wish me and gdx were there.... :( instead I sat at home doing nothing since 8am, walked to the store around 11 something pm and tried to get myself drunk but couldnt cause it felt lonely :(.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seems like a pretty good tourny to me. Wish me and gdx were there.... :( instead I sat at home doing nothing since 8am, walked to the store around 11 something pm and tried to get myself drunk but couldnt cause it felt lonely :(.
****, that sounds like a pretty ****ty day

i just went to ryans house and hung out with gindler,gallax, nick, alittle of garb and ryan. it was fun...you should've hitchhiked there

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
****, that sounds like a pretty ****ty day

i just went to ryans house and hung out with gindler,gallax, nick, alittle of garb and ryan. it was fun...you should've hitchhiked there
I wanted to but he said he had stuff to do yesterday and a party and all then work in the morning so i didn't even bother.....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wanted to but he said he had stuff to do yesterday and a party and all then work in the morning so i didn't even bother.....
i got there around 2-2:30...ryan and gallax went to a party around 9-9:30. I chilled with gindler nick and tony (who had just gotten there at like 8) until i left around 10:30

sorry if you didnt know that you could come over :(

gallax

Smash Hero
Let me guess, esam set up the bracket? Just sayin cuz that bracket that got uploaded sucked really bad. Esam basically had a free ride to the top 5 at this. In one small bracket you had mvd/co18/xaltis and in the other you had nickriddle/chaz/afro and in the other you had seibrik/shaky/serg/mbmoney. In esams side you had esam. This doesnt strike anyone as weird?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I literally clicked generate bracket. Didn't do anything else. I separated by teams. That's it *shrugs*

gallax

Smash Hero
Its not like he is bad or anything....... like he couldn't beat the others... gallax wants attention :)
Its not about esam being bad. Its about actually giving people a chance to beat him. When he doesnt have anyone really noteworthy on his side its makes him look bad as a TO that bracket ***** other people. He needs to do a better job with the brackets because this same thing happened last time i went. If you continue hosting esam i encourage you to take a look at ur brackets without any bias and make sure they cant be made any better.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Its about actually giving people a chance to beat him.
That's all I read. Looks like he gave people that needed it more than PR players a chance to. Honestly it seems fine to me. This is coming from the guy that treats everyone the same.Then again m just a Peach player you choose to play mk against XD so i'm bad

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
honestly, both of those brackets are pretty bad. the teams one where ESAM is playing seibrk 2nd round, and the singles where everyone is clumped together.

not to say that ESAM couldn't beat every single other person in the tourney, cause hes proven that he can, but the initial start point for both brackets are pretty bad lol

just even out the skill levels after you hit generate bracket next time. Get 1-2 other people to look at it when you finish to better help the equal balance of it all or something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom