• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
where'd everyone go?

oh if i go i'll bring a wii. there's some amazing textures i need to show off

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
But that makes brawl boring and stupid...except at MLG.
It makes Brawl playable.

You need to focus on what you're doing in the match before you can worry about making it all pretty.

Texture hacks give people eye strain headaches. I would know. I've gotten one before.
We need to get rid of(ban) texture hacks...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It makes Brawl playable.

You need to focus on what you're doing in the match before you can worry about making it all pretty.

Texture hacks give people eye strain headaches. I would know. I've gotten one before.
We need to get rid of(ban) texture hacks...
Das YO fault!

and you don't play in tourneys anyway so don't worry about it, and Dfear you's trollin!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive never been a fan of textures in brawl, as far as using them in tourneys go

infinite replay and tags in replay and custom music, im all for. But changing the looks of the game...meh

Masky

Smash Master
I remember playing on some wii with texture hacks and hacked music and it made it impossible to hear/see C4s

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I remember playing on some wii with texture hacks and hacked music and it made it impossible to hear/see C4s
that person didnt know how to have their music not blaringly loud

but yea i cant see **** with textures on. i can barely see them without them

MnM

Smash Journeyman
it's only distracting when the stage is completely f***ed up or if it's raining. come on, you know you guys want to play on Saffron City ;)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
it's only distracting when the stage is completely f***ed up or if it's raining. come on, you know you guys want to play on Saffron City ;)
I don't think that's a good texture for tourney MnM, I always have my music at good levels cause i edit it myself, and my colors are color coded with the team colors and what not, except Pkmn trainer cause its weird with him.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
and my colors are color coded with the team colors and what not, except Pkmn trainer cause its weird with him.[/B][/COLOR]
definitely a lie. Your character colors dont match teams at all. When I said that to you , your response was "no one cares about that".

Xaltis

Smash Hero
definitely a lie. Your character colors dont match teams at all. When I said that to you , your response was "no one cares about that".
That never happened, that must have been someone else you were talking too cause my textures match team colors perfectly. Just play on my wii for proof.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that's a good texture for tourney MnM, I always have my music at good levels cause i edit it myself, and my colors are color coded with the team colors and what not, except Pkmn trainer cause its weird with him.
nah i don't have it on any of the legal stages. i try to keep the competitive stages playable yet stylish

AfroQT

Smash Master
no xaltis i am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT sure your teams are not color coded.
And i dont ***** about textures, in tournaments i just take out the sd card.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Stage textures sans rain ones are fine, as long as they don't make stages too bright/dark, which could effectively get rid of a strategy for that level (Like frigate becoming light so snake's C4s won't be as effective)

Character textures will be off at this tournament. I will make sure no wii has character textures.

Xaltis, take them off of your wii now please, or at least take them out before this tournament.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Stage textures sans rain ones are fine, as long as they don't make stages too bright/dark, which could effectively get rid of a strategy for that level (Like frigate becoming light so snake's C4s won't be as effective)

Character textures will be off at this tournament. I will make sure no wii has character textures.

Xaltis, take them off of your wii now please, or at least take them out before this tournament.
Or you can just have everyone take out the sd cards theres no reason for this TAKE OFF THE TEXTURES talk.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Don't tell me to ****ing take off my textures! I don't give a **** if people don't like good stuff, and Afro, all my stuff is color coded. You never play on my wii. I hate it when *******s insult the stuff I like.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
whoa i dont want any trouble man.

And i thought i played on your wii last get together at your house and it definitely wasnt color coded but w/e im kinda on your side like i said i dont care about textures but IN TOURNAMENT im not using any textures any new songs any type of new additional trees or platforms or w/e haha. I dont mind them in friendlies tbh but tournament nah not happenin for me.

I just wanna be green snake.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Xaltis your textures are definitely not color coded and really mess up people in teams. Sorry man .___.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis your textures are definitely not color coded and really mess up people in teams. Sorry man .___.
How about you actually play on my wii? For the last 5 Zps my wii hasn't been on the big T.V so all those you played on were Esam's and Chaz's. Come over with Afro tomorrow and you'll see, then you'll stop saying stupid ****.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Was the Wii I played on friday before NLL not your Wii?

EDIT: Yes it was, but I won't argue about this anymore. You win.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Was the Wii I played on friday before NLL not your Wii?

EDIT: Yes it was, but I won't argue about this anymore. You win.
Cause you know I was right nothing was wrong with our matches, our main char textures are good, PKMN trainer was the only thing messed up and I've said that many times, i'm fixing everyone else as we speak for random doubles.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
as long as red diddy is aiai, blue is heartless and green is i guess the actuall green diddy then i dun care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom