• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Esam's ZP monthlies Hollywood, Florida

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
We just like hyping ourselves up.
It really IS funny, like you said.
You going to the next MLG event?
I cannot make ti to Apex. :(
I really doubt im going to any of the MLgs or apex even tho i live 20 min from the venue for apex XD

hes right mk18 isnt trash hes really good but idk about ur better than him tho..at nll i played mk18 i won the first match and he beat me the second it was close then he almosted 2 stocked me 2nd round.. i gotta play ksizzle to c whos better IMO
lol are you implying mk18 is better than me for beating me in one set? i guess im better than ally for beating him in 3 sets all containing monetary value. thats not ho0w it works kid.

Ksizzle was unranked at the time but wasn't this after KSizzle had all of those set wins on Ally?

Kosha Boy, Pound 4 winners, pound4 losers(pound 4 losers should have been best of 3, not 5, right?)

Making KSizzle seem less good is like anti-meatriding so that it takes away from Mk18 beating him at MLG.
No, i beat ally in january at pound 4. i then did not go to one tourney until mlg. mlg was exactly 3 months from then where i didnt play much and got rusty. my fault but its whatev.

im also not trying to take away mk18s win. just like i told him in person and to anyone else who brings up this thing, hes legit and i have no shame at all in losing to him. i learned a lot from our set and they were ggs. im stating the rustyness becuase thats legit what happened. i could lie and said i played and went to tourneys after pound and then said i played badly at mlg but im not.

Ughh, Unranked = Unranked homie, you guys make a big deal about Candy and **** losing to your unrankeds so im using the same **** on y'all.

EDIT - Nick Riddle can't make it to Apex because it ain't an MLG event and he gonna do bad LOL.
word

CO18

Smash Hero
mk18 plays with me so what do you expect. Im the best, thought i dont think hes going to anymore tourneys and im in africa thats why im not there

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I really doubt im going to any of the MLgs or apex even tho i live 20 min from the venue for apex XD

lol are you implying mk18 is better than me for beating me in one set? i guess im better than ally for beating him in 3 sets all containing monetary value. thats not ho0w it works kid.

No, i beat ally in january at pound 4. i then did not go to one tourney until mlg. mlg was exactly 3 months from then where i didnt play much and got rusty. my fault but its whatev.

im also not trying to take away mk18s win. just like i told him in person and to anyone else who brings up this thing, hes legit and i have no shame at all in losing to him. i learned a lot from our set and they were ggs. im stating the rustyness becuase thats legit what happened. i could lie and said i played and went to tourneys after pound and then said i played badly at mlg but im not.

word
read what i said then ask me that question again

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So my Wiimote wasn't with my stuff when I packed up at ZP, nor was it lying around...i assume that someone mistakenly took it, thinking it was theirs. If anyone has a Wiimote they did not have before, I would really appreciate it. I am kind of agitated atm.

황미영

Smash Champion
At first I thought you were kidding about being in Nigeria. That's pretty awesome, I wanna go to another continent. D;

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Also, if anyone has contact info for ZP, that would help a lot. Their phone number listed in google does not work.

CO18

Smash Hero
You know its funny as dark as the ppl are since they spend 80% of the time in the sun, antis still darker than them all lmfao

and anti dont be a mampam

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You know its funny as dark as the ppl are since they spend 80% of the time in the sun, antis still darker than them all lmfao

and anti dont be a mampam
Laughing at your own joke doesn't make it any more funny. And that wasn't even funny.

And what you mean by dont be a mampam?

황미영

Smash Champion
Look at Mampam's aib, avi, post in the social thread when we talked about womenz.

Similar to DC but including non-loli's.

Also, I'm ignorant, so I'm 99.9% sure that I'm wrong.

Also, Anti do you play Vampire Savior?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
**** almost every regions top players fail to do what 2 fl unrankeds do.
Ugh, CO18's meatriding really gives me headaches >.<
Can't you see that you've gone from having pride in your state to just being an annoyance to every other region out there, CO?
I'm all for pride in your region, but you've gone way too far. Especially when your own accomplishments aren't even that great recently.
Never had much of a problem with you before, and i've never blocked anyone on smashboards, but i see no reason to keep reading your posts if every post you make is about how amazing the south is.

It's gone from being fun because everyone started to want to beat the south over competitiveness to everyone now wanting to beat the south because you guys are all seen as arrogant douche bags and everyone hates you :(. (this is excluding the many floridians that i happen to like :bee:)
I don't think this is what you originally wished for your region, co, and i suggest you stop so that we can all have fun again.

also, nick riddle, you're not getting your MLG money until AFTER Apex?!? that SUCKS!
I was under the impression that you would get the money very soon after the tournament. ****. How lame. =/

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't think everyone hates the region. It's just some players.

For example, do you even know who I am? ;D Of course not, since I'm not a pro and shiz. (Lol, most deff I'm not Da Shia Wia.)

So all unknown players continue to play for fun and all that jazz. :3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Look at Mampam's aib, avi, post in the social thread when we talked about womenz.

Similar to DC but including non-loli's.

Also, I'm ignorant, so I'm 99.9% sure that I'm wrong.

Also, Anti do you play Vampire Savior?
Nahh i just played Darkstalkers on PSP. lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Lol, I don't think everyone hates the region. It's just some players.

For example, do you even know who I am? ;D Of course not, since I'm not a pro and shiz. (Lol, most deff I'm not Da Shia Wia.)

So all unknown players continue to play for fun and all that jazz. :3
Saying everyone hates the region was, of course, an exaggeration.
Mostly, people are getting annoyed with CO specifically. Most south players are joking around when they hype themselves up that much, and i'm sure CO thinks he is too, to some extent, but it's no longer even funny!
His posts have just become something i've been dreading seeing lately. :laugh:

황미영

Smash Champion
Nahh i just played Darkstalkers on PSP. lol
Lol. xDDD I haven't either. But it looks hecka fun. Darkstalkers is too slow. xD

Mostly, people are getting annoyed with CO specifically. Most south players are joking around when they hype themselves up that much, and i'm sure CO thinks he is too, to some extent, but it's no longer even funny!
Oh. :p

CO18

Smash Hero
that is the entire basis of my posts rofl they're not supposed to be humorous, I dont see how you would think they were supposed to be and why are you looking in a thread I created and im posting in if you dread seeing my posts doesnt make sense to me

ANTi_

Smash Hero
that is the entire basis of my posts rofl they're not supposed to be humorous and why are you looking in a thread I created and im posting in if you dread seeing my posts doesnt make sense to me
The general concept of it being a Results Thread.

If a person you hate made a results thread of a tournament you're interested in, you wouldn't check results just because you dread seeing their posts CO?

CO18

Smash Hero

If a person you hate made a results thread of a tournament you're interested in, you wouldn't check results just because you dread seeing their posts CO?
Yeah except the results are only on the first post

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

Anti ALREADY KNOWS!

Yeah except the results are only on the first post
Meh, i lurked the thread a bit to see what people said about stuff such as Nick not entering, and excuses for some people's poor placements.
Same **** i do for every tournament when i'm really bored XD.

I posted that complaint here BECAUSE this is your results thread. You would obviously check it and see it, yah know?

CO18

Smash Hero
that isnt something you should want ME to see though lol, i really doubt that many people take it that serious and are getting butthurt over posts and if they are its also irrelevant since noone can beat the south anyway

I did this to texas in saying fl was better and of course I was right and gnes conceded so now we can work together happily as the south.

see I create peace and love

CO18

Smash Hero
Gnes/dphat did, rest know inside though so its enough which is why we can work in harmony now.

CO18 The PEACEMAKER

Get @ me

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw i dont have any Naira at all lmao i brought 0 money with me spendin all my dad's, like a smart man lol, the girls im referring to are back in abuja where most of them are like daughters of governors and generals and stuff, most likely got quite a bit more money than me lol

Im staying here for a month, for the most part we're staying in the nicer places but this week we're at the village where my family is lol and its crazy.. no sink, having to put water in the toilet before you use it, all the power in the house(basically a shack) runs on a generator then when it runs out of oil the power goes out and they have to walk a few miles just to buy some. Alot of them dont have power but my dad's made sure that at least our immediate family can live comfortably. but the amazing part is they're really happy with what they have and take pride in it, only thing that's really considered important is family. but the way alot of them have to live is humbling, we have it made in america.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Naw i dont have any Naira at all lmao i brought 0 money with me spendin all my dad's, like a smart man lol, the girls im referring to are back in abuja where most of them are like daughters of governors and generals and stuff, most likely got quite a bit more money than me lol

Im staying here for a month, for the most part we're staying in the nicer places but this week we're at the village where my family is lol and its crazy.. no sink, having to put water in the toilet before you use it, all the power in the house(basically a shack) runs on a generator then when it runs out of oil the power goes out and they have to walk a few miles just to buy some. Alot of them dont have power but my dad's made sure that at least our immediate family can live comfortably. but the amazing part is they're really happy with what they have and take pride in it, only thing that's really considered important is family. but the way alot of them have to live is humbling, we have it made in america.
yea foreal my mom was telling me about tat when she went to Ghana and Ghana is 1 of there richest countrys but when u get back we needa get some friendlys in so i can fight dedede cause or last friendly was a hard match and i wanna get better at it

Top Bottom