• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Esam's ZP monthlies Hollywood, Florida

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
also, nick riddle, you're not getting your MLG money until AFTER Apex?!? that SUCKS!
I was under the impression that you would get the money very soon after the tournament. ****. How lame. =/
6-8 weeks.
It sucks, but whatever.
If I had the money, I'd be all for Apex. :(

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
that isnt something you should want ME to see though lol, i really doubt that many people take it that serious and are getting butthurt over posts and if they are its also irrelevant since noone can beat the south anyway

I did this to texas in saying fl was better and of course I was right and gnes conceded so now we can work together happily as the south.

see I create peace and love
Of course it's something I would want YOU to see, lol. It was directed at you specifically. I don't like talking about people behind their backs much.

It's funny how you said " i doubt that many people take it serious", then you go on with your blatant stupidity and show just how seriously you take things like this.

Who cares about regional conflict to that extent man? Kinda weird. I'm not "butthurt" over you making these ridiculous claims, I'm just annoyed with the fact that you keep doing it in threads such as the NJ power ranking thread, which you have no business being in in the first place, other than to brag about a region that you're no longer even a top player in XD.
It's not that serious and you have nothing to prove.
We get it, guy, Florida da bess!

And Nick, ouch, that's awful. Well, good luck with that. Tight on money myself. Gonna be difficult to make it to Raleigh. Does that mean you won't be going to that either? Or did they give out stipends to the top 16 for Columbus?

CO18

Smash Hero
Of course it's something I would want YOU to see, lol. It was directed at you specifically. I don't like talking about people behind their backs much.

It's funny how you said " i doubt that many people take it serious", then you go on with your blatant stupidity and show just how seriously you take things like this.

Who cares about regional conflict to that extent man? Kinda weird. I'm not "butthurt" over you making these ridiculous claims, I'm just annoyed with the fact that you keep doing it in threads such as the NJ power ranking thread, which you have no business being in in the first place, other than to brag about a region that you're no longer even a top player in XD.
It's not that serious and you have nothing to prove.
We get it, guy, Florida da bess!

And Nick, ouch, that's awful. Well, good luck with that. Tight on money myself. Gonna be difficult to make it to Raleigh. Does that mean you won't be going to that either? Or did they give out stipends to the top 16 for Columbus?
First of all, I fail to see in anyway how im taking this serious? You act like I actually dislike other regions players since I trashtalk them hardcore. Half the people I trashtalk im good friends with you obviously dont know anything. I even trashtalk EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in florida basically. Thats what I do, has nothing to do with regions but you apparently are too dumb to see that and I find its funny that you're getting mad over this.

And if im not a top player in my region you just further prove my point of florida superiority since I can beat you and almost every other player in your region LOL( o my bad im trashtalking forgot you're going to get salty)

Im sorry I dont have a "hey buddy ol pal, lets just sit down and have a very friendly tournament match and if you lose Ill make sure to stand by your side to see if you'refeeling alright" to a videogame. Holy ****

Its amazing how seriously you take this over a videogame. I GREATLY Enjoy when other people trash talk me back, its fun and I cant imagine in anyway shape or form me getting upset or annoyed over someone **** talking or hyping themselves/their region up(especially when we're talking about a videogame)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
First of all, I fail to see in anyway how im taking this serious? You act like I actually dislike other regions players since I trashtalk them hardcore. Half the people I trashtalk im good friends with you obviously dont know anything. I even trashtalk EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in florida basically. Thats what I do and I find its funny that you're getting mad over this.

And if im not a top player in my region you just further prove my point of since I can beat you and almost every other person in your region LOL( o my bad im trashtalking forgot you're going to get salty)

Im sorry I dont have a "hey buddy ol pal, lets just sit down and have a very friendly tournament match and if you lose Ill make sure to stand by your side to see if you'refeeling alright" to a videogame. Holy ****
Your talk of how you had to show gnes how florida was much better than his region was how you were taking it seriously, lol.
I don't mind trash talking. It's very fun and i encourage it. Look at my old static teams partner, dmbrandon, one of the biggest douche bags out there (<3 diem). i obviously don't have a big problem with it.
I don't want to get into this big discussion with you, because i don't really care enough. I was just giving you a friendly warning about how annoying you've become and was hoping you could tone it down a bit so that the boards would be a little less irritating to read. :dizzy:
But! It seems as though you, and you alone (despite a very small few, mostly south players), think you're hilarious. So, keep on doin what you're doin, mah d00. Hope you're having fun.

CO18

Smash Hero
Your talk of how you had to show gnes how florida was much better than his region was how you were taking it seriously, lol.
I don't mind trash talking. It's very fun and i encourage it. Look at my old static teams partner, dmbrandon, one of the biggest douche bags out there (<3 diem). i obviously don't have a big problem with it.
I don't want to get into this big discussion with you, because i don't really care enough. I was just giving you a friendly warning about how annoying you've become and was hoping you could tone it down a bit so that the boards would be a little less irritating to read. :dizzy:
But! It seems as though you, and you alone (despite a very small few, mostly south players), think you're hilarious. So, keep on doin what you're doin, mah d00. Hope you're having fun.
And you obviously can't read since Ive already questioned how my posts aren't meant to be funny.

And I also 100% dont understand how me trashtalking gnes about fl being better than texas means anything in regards to me taking this serious. We both trashtalk each other yet we're pretty tight. I cant think of anything I can honestly care about in this game anymore other than having fun and to make it somewhat more fun/interesting i trashtalk. You SPECIFICALLY making a post directed towards YOUR FEELINGS about my posts and how you DREAD seeing them shows me you take this seriously. Also you saying "everyone" wanting to beat the south because we're "cocky douchebags" also shows me this. I think youre alone with that one and if there is anyone else who literally wants to beat the south cuz they see us as "cocky douchebags" because of trashtalk I wish I could say im sorry you feel this way but i dont and find it funny.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
And you obviously can't read since Ive already questioned how my posts aren't meant to be funny.

And I also 100% dont understand how me trashtalking gnes about fl being better than texas means anything in regards to me taking this serious. We both trashtalk each other yet we're pretty tight. I cant think of anything I can honestly care about in this game anymore other than having fun which and to make it somewhat more fun/interesting i trashtalk. You SPECIFICALLY making a post directed towards YOUR FEELINGS about my posts and how you DREAD seeing them shows me you take this seriously. Also you saying "everyone" wanting to beat the south because we're "cocky douchebags" also shows me this and I wish I could say im sorry you feel this way but i dont.
LOL, sorry br0, the way you worded your last sentence in that post before this one was just awful. Misunderstood what you were trying to say about what was funny.

Yes, the post was about my feelings about my post, good **** sherlock homeboy (see what i did there?)
It was, as i said, a suggestion. I was letting you know that some people, like myself, only see your posts about the south being amazing as annoying. Whether or not you care is obviously up to you.

You're probably right, CO. I'm sure you can beat me seeing as you're SEVENTH on the florida power rankings.
Your quote from the great M2K himself is also very reassuring of your skill. I'm sure that wasn't from DECEMBER. But you do have to keep it up there so we all know, right? I bet that DDD that made him change his opinion of the character was YOU, wasn't it?! That's pretty cool. I wish I could do something like that too. I mean, M2K totally didn't tell me i changed his opinion of wario vs mk at SNES when i almost beat him with wario or anything. Wish I had something to quote like that, so that everyone would give me attention as well.
See you at the next national. Hopefully we get to play :lick:

CO18

Smash Hero
LOL, sorry br0, the way you worded your last sentence in that post before this one was just awful. Misunderstood what you were trying to say about what was funny.

Yes, the post was about my feelings about my post, good **** sherlock homeboy (see what i did there?)
It was, as i said, a suggestion. I was letting you know that some people, like myself, only see your posts about the south being amazing as annoying. Whether or not you care is obviously up to you.

You're probably right, CO. I'm sure you can beat me seeing as you're SEVENTH on the florida power rankings.
Your quote from the great M2K himself is also very reassuring of your skill. I'm sure that wasn't from DECEMBER. But you do have to keep it up there so we all know, right? I bet that DDD that made him change his opinion of the character was YOU, wasn't it?! That's pretty cool.
See you at the next national. Hopefully we get to play :lick:
MM 20$? What does me being 7th in Florida mean as I said when I can still beat you and basically all of your regions top players.

But you're obviously right man Ive just gone considerably worse for some reason thus you should easily take my 20 bucks like the other plethora of oos mks that can beat me...o wait Lee martins the only one that has though ive played like 95% of them.

And actually yes I was the ddd that made him change his opinion of the character.

Then after I beat you, Ill consider giving you some tips so you dont get 2-0ed by hrnut but then again what would I know I prob cant beat him obviously since im 7th in florida rofl
or maybe ill just get halberd to give you some tips so you can improve your mk so that you can beat a retiring kirby in a 80:20 mu.

edit: we can mm too anti same offer I gave to shadow should be ez for you, youre like the 3rd best player or something and im 7th in fl

Oh wait shadow you couldnt have possibly lost to MalcolM OMG youre like the best player in NY and Floridas 10th ranked and another unranked didnt do that.
adadadad ur bad, ill see if chaz and dewdadash will give you some tips as well

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
First of all, I fail to see in anyway how im taking this serious? You act like I actually dislike other regions players since I trashtalk them hardcore. Half the people I trashtalk im good friends with you obviously dont know anything. I even trashtalk EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in florida basically. Thats what I do, has nothing to do with regions but you apparently are too dumb to see that and I find its funny that you're getting mad over this.

And if im not a top player in my region you just further prove my point of florida superiority since I can beat you and almost every other player in your region LOL( o my bad im trashtalking forgot you're going to get salty)

Its amazing how seriously you take this over a videogame. I GREATLY Enjoy when other people trash talk me back, its fun and I cant imagine in anyway shape or form me getting upset or annoyed over someone **** talking or hyping themselves/their region up(especially when we're talking about a videogame)

And I also 100% dont understand how me trashtalking gnes about fl being better than texas means anything in regards to me taking this serious. We both trashtalk each other yet we're pretty tight. I cant think of anything I can honestly care about in this game anymore other than having fun and to make it somewhat more fun/interesting i trashtalk. You SPECIFICALLY making a post directed towards YOUR FEELINGS about my posts and how you DREAD seeing them shows me you take this seriously. Also you saying "everyone" wanting to beat the south because we're "cocky douchebags" also shows me this. I think youre alone with that one and if there is anyone else who literally wants to beat the south cuz they see us as "cocky douchebags" because of trashtalk I wish I could say im sorry you feel this way but i dont and find it funny.
MM 20$? What does me being 7th in Florida mean as I said when I can still beat you and basically all of your regions top players.

But you're obviously right man Ive just gone considerably worse for some reason thus you should easily take my 20 bucks like the other plethora of oos mks that can beat me...o wait Lee martins the only one that has though ive played like 95% of them.

And actually yes I was the ddd that made him change his opinion of the character.

Then after I beat you, Ill consider giving you some tips so you dont get 2-0ed by hrnut but then again what would I know I prob cant beat him obviously since im 7th in florida rofl
or maybe ill just get halberd to give you some tips so you can improve your mk so that you can beat a retiring kirby in a 80:20 mu.

edit: we can mm too anti same offer I gave to shadow should be ez for you, youre like the 3rd best player or something and im 7th in fl

Oh wait shadow you couldnt have possibly lost to MalcolM OMG youre like the best player in NY and Floridas 10th ranked and another unranked didnt do that.
adadadad ur bad
How the **** do you have a computer right now?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
3rd best player CO? Im unranked homie.

So lets do it.

Unranked vs Mr. 7TH BEST IN FLORIA

Since Florida is SO GOOD, i'll get ***** since im an unranked player with no skill whatsoever.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

Then after I beat you, Ill consider giving you some tips so you dont get 2-0ed by hrnut but then again I doubt i can beat him since im 7th in florida rofl
That's OK broski. I'm sure the laggy tvs that you yourself complained about had nothing to do with losing to either of those characters that are very difficult to deal with in lag ;).
Check out my wifi record. I'm GARBAGE in lag.

I'll mm you for $20, sure. You throwing out ridiculous claims like that really shows your credibility as a player, so I'll be sure to take you seriously XD.

Also, i think you should show some respect to someone who beat the #1 player in the best state in the country who has beaten you several times, no?
I also beat Lee Martin at Pound 4, but hey, let's just focus on my losses at an event that you johned about so much.

CO18

Smash Hero
That's OK broski. I'm sure the laggy tvs that you yourself complained about had nothing to do with losing to either of those characters that are very difficult to deal with in lag ;).
I'll mm you for $20, sure. You throwing out ridiculous claims like that really shows your credibility as a player, so I'll be sure to take you seriously XD.
Also, i think you should show some respect to someone who beat the #1 player in the best state in the country who has beaten you several times, no?
I also beat Lee Martin at Pound 4, but hey, let's just focus on my losses at an event that you johned about so much.
No being outside of fl and beating seibrik requires no skill. (Oh **** im trashtalking my own region, I cant possibly do that). Actually that plus the fact that it's a ditto something any competent player using mk can beat seibrik in

And ill want my 20 in ones so I can buy soda from the vending machines or something if I need them.

And what event did I john about? I dont recall saying anything about my bracket matches, I did mention my MMs vs Ally since he was able to nade out of my cgs yet I was still able to win while being only the seventh best player in florida for some reason.
How many times have you beaten ally? wait, why am i even mentioning his name yet you cant take a game off honey roasted.

And razer i have my laptop with me and a wireless internet card or w/e lol.
I knew there would be like no comps here, trust me i prepared
Even got ramen noodles in case of emergency

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No being outside of fl and beating seibrik requires no skill. (Oh **** im trashtalking my own region, I cant possibly do that)

And ill want my 20 in ones so I can buy soda from the vending machines or something if I need them.

And what event did I john about? I dont recall saying anything about my bracket matches, I did mention my MMs vs Ally since he was able to nade out of my cgs yet I was still able to win while being only the seventh best player in florida for some reason.
How many times have you beaten ally? wait, why am i even mentioning his name yet you cant take a game off honey roasted.

And razer i have my laptop with me and a wireless internet card or w/e lol.
I knew there would be like no comps here, trust me i prepared
Even got ramen noodles in case of emergency
Oh wait?

But didn't you lose to him at Winterfest?

Sucks how you can't beat a guy that requires NO SKILL to beat.

What does that say about you?

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh wait?

But didn't you lose to him at Winterfest?

Sucks how you can't beat a guy that requires NO SKILL to beat.

What does that say about you?

Man good thing I moved from the ghetto awhile ago so that im actually literate

Maybe you should re-read the post if you're capable

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol let me stop.

;)

EDIT : So how much are MM'ing for again?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
No being outside of fl and beating seibrik requires no skill. (Oh **** im trashtalking my own region, I cant possibly do that). Actually that plus the fact that it's a ditto something any competent player using mk can beat seibrik in

OH, ok. So i guess my win against seibrik is completely discredited because you said that. You right.
Well, using the same logic, i can say that being outside of NY and beating Malcolm is also easy.
We both know that neither of those claims are true. :)

You complained about the lag on the tvs there. Don't try to take that back, lol.
Oh WORD? You beat ALLY?!?! That is a clear sign that you're going to beat me in a completely different matchup.
I haven't dropped a game to atomsk's DDD in almost a year and the last time we played, i 3 stocked it. (No offense trevor. had to be said to prove a point :( hahah)
EAT A ****! :laugh:

Suspect

Smash Hero

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah I definitely would If i were you too

and on that note ill bounce since its 3:40 am here in africa and im bored of this now so Ill just **** you two at apex, take your money then buy a few toys or something for my little cousins there, your money will be put to good use

And yes it is shadow being from oos and beating seibrik really means nothing to me and I wouldnt be surprised who he lost to EVER, you're on the same level as fonz CONGRATS. Theres a reason why 4 florida players most likely wouldve been 5 or 6 if hrnut or chaz went to columbus are ahead of him at mlg yet hes ranked number 1. his entire playstyle is based off of adapting and while using your guys broken char it works.

And what does atomsk have to do with me hes lost to basically every top mk main now with ddd he doesnt practice the mu, he just dittos/uses ICs.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah I definitely would If i were you too

and on that note ill bounce since its 3:40 am here in africa and im bored of this now so Ill just **** you two at apex, take your money then buy a few toys or something for my little cousins there, your money will be put to good use
LMAO, if you get ***** at Apex im telling you this right now.

You wont hear the end of it.

***** visiting other countries and yet he still finds his way to smashboards.

Give it a rest bro.

P.S The More You Know - Did you guys know that CO18 told me on AIM one day that if i go to MLG Columbus, I should play on the gamebattles ladder to get seeding points so it decreases the chance of me having to play him.

You'se a big ****** COCO ;)

And if you try to say that isn't true... LOL

CO18

Smash Hero
LMAO, if you get ***** at Apex im telling you this right now.

You wont hear the end of it.

***** visiting other countries and yet he still finds his way to smashboards.

Give it a rest bro.
yeah its a difficult process I turn on my computer and... everything is exactly the same as it would normally be nice one.

Going to sleep now, , hope youre not hiding somewhere in my room anti, got the lights off and tthere are no street lights like in the states

And yes anti you caught me I was trying to help a brother out, if you want to be put in losers so early just request it from strife for apex

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yeah its a difficult process I turn on my computer and... everything is exactly the same as it would normally be nice one.

Going to sleep now, , hope youre not hiding somewhere in my room anti, got the lights off and tthere are no street lights like in the states
Everyone lets laugh at CO18 to make him feel better about his cornball jokes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even though i heard that whole "Lights out/Can't see you" **** in 6th grade.

YOURE A FRIGGIN GENIUS

CO18

Smash Hero
yeah as long as you remain purple like you are now it doesnt get old.

Look suspect thought it was funny just a few posts up^^^

I should go into comedy

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dang, we got a whole page full of feedback on our little war.

Good **** Shadow/CO18 :)

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
LMAO!!

But honestly Gnes, dojo, and leemartin are the best players in the south. (IMO from watching them play.)

I could be wrong though, it's just nick....even when i play bad i still HAVE to enter the tourney! no johns ;)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
LMAO!!

But honestly Gnes, dojo, and leemartin are the best players in the south. (IMO from watching them play.)

I could be wrong though, it's just nick....even when i play bad i still HAVE to enter the tourney! no johns ;)
What johns?
I felt that I wouldn't do well.
Because I suck.
:D

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
What johns?
I felt that I wouldn't do well.
Because I suck.
:D
That's not fair though! You can't **** me and elliot and then not enter :(

I was just expecting alot more from you! Plus i wish i could say "i'm having a bad day" but that's mostly interpreted as, "tyrant is slippin this foo sucks socal sucks blah blah" haha

Fix it up before mlg Mcgriddlezz or else imma be angry :mad:

Top Bottom