• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Double post, **** yeah!

Stage List
Starters: (9)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino
Halberd
Castle Siege

Counterpick 8:
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 2
Norfair
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Luigi’s Mansion
Pictochat

Stages that can be agreed upon: 3

Port Town Aero Drive
Distant Planet
Yoshi’s Island: Pipes

In case anybody missed the stage list.
Norfair? We going in.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Same as SheikSSBM, I'm having dinner with some good friends my family haven't personally been around with for a decade. I'm sorry Eric, I hope this tournament goes well for you.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Albert, I haven't seen you in months. Come to another ZP. We need to play. O-o

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so um djjack or seibrik for teams : D? i can make u place in da monies i swear

Coffee™

I need it....
Damn, just saw the stagelist...Japes, Brinstar annnnnnnnd Norfair?.... I'mma have a field day here :D

8Bitman

Smash Master
XD!!!

Yeah my friend and I have a GW/Pika team. And I wanted us to join at this tourney but that won't be happening. It will happen at our House tourney though.

He barely even knows how to play and we are decently good Just cuz GW kills at 0% with his Thunder bucket.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Good **** in your placings at WATO SFL (Except for you Xaltis, I am dissapoint)

So are we actually going to a steak house after this?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Good **** in your placings at WATO SFL (Except for you Xaltis, I am dissapoint)

So are we actually going to a steak house after this?
DFEAR placed lower than Xaltis :troll:

I am saying this right now. I will be the one to pay for ESAM's meal at whatever restaurant we go to (as long as it's not like a $60 dish or some ****). And we should do something nice for MVD in the process since today is his birthday. I might pay for his food too.

I'm a nice guy. What can I say?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
everyone knows i bull**** in singles. i challenge everyones moves in singles. only legit match i had was vs kyon, vs seibs, vs gdx cuz i camped. i only care about winning when it matters most to me. its not about winning right now. its about learning as much as possible and being consistent in what im tryin to focus on. the absolute best mentality :troll:. if i really wanted to win anyway i could just sit next to a banana and peanut, that doesnt impress crowds at all.

in reality tho, time to practice up. legit aiming to win status. lookin at seibs/esam/mvd for trainin sessions. time to play brawl, not diddykyon

inb4johns, inb4umad?, inb4badmentality, inb4xaltiswtf, inb4dfeardabess, inb4djjack'snextpost, inb4salty

Top Bottom