• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im actually happy he's leaving. eric gets to finally grow up and experience life on his own. he gets to really understand individuality and understand himself better the more he is alone. he will have a more in depth understanding of what is truly important to him and fix or enhance his current values. he gets to live. thats nothing to be sad for.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im actually happy he's leaving. eric gets to finally grow up and experience life on his own. he gets to really understand individuality and understand himself better the more he is alone. he will have a more in depth understanding of what is truly important to him and fix or enhance his current values. he gets to live. thats nothing to be sad for.
Oh wow, your actually right. I'm happy and sad then.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's weird. Everyone in sfl lives with their parents but no one in cfl does.

Maybe that's the secret to being better at brawl?

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, I have quite the BBR-RC, so I changed my ruleset. Mostly everything stayed the same. However, I'm gonna list off some very important changes.

35 LGL is for everybody.
The stage list has been greatly expanded (Pictochat, Norfair, Green Greens, Japes, etc. You can look for yourself), as well as a 9 Starter Stage List
You get TWO stage bans

Please look at these...it's kinda important

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Guys, I have quite the BBR-RC, so I changed my ruleset. Mostly everything stayed the same. However, I'm gonna list off some very important changes.

35 LGL is for everybody.
The stage list has been greatly expanded (Pictochat, Norfair, Green Greens, Japes, etc. You can look for yourself), as well as a 9 Starter Stage List
You get TWO stage bans

I heard japes...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
haha too bad everyone is gonna ban it roflrolforlfolroflroflrolforlfolrofl. so hmmm ppl are gonna ban fd/sv against me. im in there. yall cant handle me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

35 LGL is for everybody.
You get TWO stage bans

****, lol. If I didn't leave then maybe.....

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
GTFO of my thread. You don't deserve to make rulesets with such a terrible view on ****ing ruleset creation. BTW guys, 10 minute time limit now.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
time doesnt matter lol. if ppl can wait 8 min whats another 2 to them, might as well make it 15 man. it would be lol tho if it was infinite time cuz i would suggest xaltis if him and i are in a match together, we will not press pause let the game run, head to the food store, come back, have a friendly game of poker, look at our match, laugh, then lol again.

also i say we go back to the cool days where fd,sv,lylat,bf were the only neutrals and the cps were only delfino, ps1, frigate, rc....hype?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey I don't think we're fixing these hacks... So you can take me off the list. Although you can put us on the back-up Wii list. SWEET FIRST ON THE Back-up list!!!!! XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait, D-torr, you are actually coming? How? Action *******?

Man...it's weird having my name have no color.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I thought you guys would all go to Holy Smash.

I guess not :D

<3 Action B

Probably will be running pools or something so that the other regions get more to play/people going to KTAR6 get more practice.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea everyone play me and dj jack pls. we need the most practice. as xaltis is a pro gets 1st place in teams and 2nd place in singles he far superior and we lesser players need practice. especially me freefear

Top Bottom