• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
O.o Xaltis goin in MAAAD HARD

BEAT

So...I wish I could do MMs but I have to run tournament stuffs :(

I wanna use Snake vs People. My Snake is amazing.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
My Snake is amazing.
That's what I told 2link's and Xaltis's mothers and they hopped on it quick.

Also, guys, for anyone who is MMing me, I hope to make it Bo5 since I need all the practice I can get. So, by default, it's Bo5 (aside from MVD who is Bo7) unless you guys say so otherwise.

Oh, and, by the way. ESAM, $5 your Snake vs my Falco?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That's what I told 2link's and Xaltis's mothers and they hopped on it quick.

Also, guys, for anyone who is MMing me, I hope to make it Bo5 since I need all the practice I can get. So, by default, it's Bo5 (aside from MVD who is Bo7) unless you guys say so otherwise.

Oh, and, by the way. ESAM, $5 your Snake vs my Falco?
The hell? We would be the 2 people you randomly troll. Everyone says their Snake is good lol.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Master Raven - :wolf: vs :snake:/:falco: $2 each and :metaknight: vs :falco: $5
Snipa - :lucario:/:popo: vs :falco: $5 each and :lucario:/:popo: vs :snake: $2 each
DewDaDash -:dedede: vs :snake:/:falco: $5 each
2link - :rosalina: vs :snake:/:falco: $1 each
Nickriddle - :zerosuitsamus: vs :falco: $5
MVD - :snake: vs :falco: $5
Xaltis - :sonic: vs :mario:/:falco: $5 each
R@vyn - :pit: vs :falco: $5 and :fox: vs :snake: $3

Total = $63

Keep 'em coming.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Pretty sure you guys said that at Genesis 2 and got wrecked.
Pretty sure you've said you're taking an event multiple times and have a success rate of 0.1% at accomplishing this so far. While me and Justin have a success rate of about 95% in FL.

Lawyered. Statisticked. Beat.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Pretty sure you've said you're taking an event multiple times and have a success rate of 0.1% at accomplishing this so far. While me and Justin have a success rate of about 95% in FL.

Lawyered. Statisticked. Beat.
LOL. Well, in Taylor's defense, he did win CEO teams. I guess that must be the 0.1 trolol.

But still. Shaky with dat ****

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Yo PMX. It just MIGHT! XD
Ever since you started stopping by again after your 2 month hiatus, you have started to do it a lot more often in our Friendlies together! It's like a reflex and the voice inside you is like "DO IT! DO IT NOW!" and you do!

Proto Man X

Smash Cadet
Yo PMX. It just MIGHT! XD
Ever since you started stopping by again after your 2 month hiatus, you have started to do it a lot more often in our Friendlies together! It's like a reflex and the voice inside you is like "DO IT! DO IT NOW!" and you do!
thanks man and yeah I know it was put into my head after two months of not playing lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bucket breaking is really the only thing that makes GW not COMPLETE ***

still bad though. a shame cause hes so much fun :laugh:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wtf Shaky didn't even say anything bad lol. He just said a random lie and everyone liked it apparently lol. Yet when I say the truth no one cares. If I teamed with a top player of FL I would easily get first at a tourney. I destroy you in singles anyways Shaky lol. That's why me and MVD are taking teams.

Top Bottom