• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
OP said:
Entry Fee:
5$ Door Fee. If you bring a Wii, this gets reduced to 3$.
10$ Singles Fee
20$ Doubles Fee (10$ per person)
5$ side event fee

Payout 50/30/15/5
srry cant help it.

the payout is concering me. what IS the payout exactly?
theyre just numbers? not even percentages of anything...just numbers
are we getting 50$ walmart gift cards? 30 GI JOE cover girl action figures?
is the payout even to top placers? i see no indication of payout to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th placers.

i want justice OP. we want prizes...and not just prizes...we want prize MONEY. money that comes from the fees we are paying excluding door fee! WE DONT WANT U TAKING OUR MONIEZ! WE ARE PAYING YOU TO PAY US BACK!

JUSTICE...JUSTICE...OHHH

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
LT DOUBLES!!!

me and chaz gona take it hooome

oh and get hype!

afro aint goin, so me and masky will be taking teams this time!

Team: D-who vs the World!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not doing LT doubles unless AFTER LT singles people still wanna stay. Singles itself will probably be ending around 8:30, so LT singles will end probably 10-10:30, and you guys wanna do LT doubles after that? Lol.

Slashy

Smash Lord
LOL Low Tier, what a crappy side event, there's better ways in making the roster tournament viable than isolating it.

Still not sure if I want to come to this, since I mostly just come for friendlies. 3$ for a door fee isn't an issue lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you don't bring a wii it is 5$.

Also, low tier is more in preparation for WHOBO than anything else. Normally I run random singles, or just nothing at all.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis calling masky a *****...its on...5$ MM between TEAM ***** vs TEAM NOT *****...lets go!

Slashy

Smash Lord
If I do come I'll bring my Wii for events...., but then I'd want to set up Brawl- friendlies and money matches during low tier.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would use it for tournament unless I didn't need the wii, which is possible after the first few rounds of the tournament(s)

What is the chance of you coming?

Slashy

Smash Lord
I would use it for tournament unless I didn't need the wii, which is possible after the first few rounds of the tournament(s)

What is the chance of you coming?

OOPS I'm sorry

I would allow it for the tournament, but not for low tier. I'm sorry, I misspoke.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i invented

Substitute + Dragon Dance Kingdra
Leftovers Adamant
EVs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset
~ Substitute
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Outrage

or did i?