• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Guys, after this tournament I'm not reducing door fee for people from SFL even if they bring wiis. If people from orlando/tampa/naples come and have a set-up, they will get a reduced door fee.
lol at esam trying to make even MORE money from smash events

why not allow everyone to do it, but give reduced fee PRIORITY to those whom travel??

i understand, i think, ur goal is to add extra incentive to cfl/tampa but you dont have to do it by screwing over the people all ready in sfl.

ur just prolly gona get hurt with lack of setups instead.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol at esam trying to make even MORE money from smash events

why not allow everyone to do it, but give reduced fee PRIORITY to those whom travel??

i understand, i think, ur goal is to add extra incentive to cfl/tampa but you dont have to do it by screwing over the people all ready in sfl.

ur just prolly gona get hurt with lack of setups instead.
Agree'd I'm still bringing my wii.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you have to pay door fee to even enter zp. i have many times. so has the trench coat luis who doesnt enter tournies and same with greenace...you have to pay door fee to even enter zp. if you need help paying for it just nudge esam me or whoever from sfl. we got yo back

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, you have to pay door fee to pay friendlies.

Blah, nvm about the no door fee reduction next month.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So, do you guys prefer LT singles or doubles? Would you want me to run first? (Like Doubles, LT doubles, singles, LT singles)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hey kyon les MM/friendly or w.e...its been forever since ive played u man i wanna see where we stand against each other now since then ;)

also im lookin at u too garrreeeeeet! i owe u so many legit matches!

MUUUSSSST TRAIN

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey kyon les MM/friendly or w.e...its been forever since ive played u man i wanna see where we stand against each other now since then ;)
better play garrett and gary

(why do both of their names start with a g? )

anyway, gonna be stupids amount of mid tier chars at WHOBO, peaches included. IF you know anyone at ZP that plays mid tier play the **** out of them while you can :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
better play garrett and gary

(why do both of their names start with a g? )

anyway, gonna be stupids amount of mid tier chars at WHOBO, peaches included. IF you know anyone at ZP that plays mid tier play the **** out of them while you can :laugh:
trust me man...im shooting for top 10-20 or better w.e and to get there must mean...countless mid-tiers...we need to help each other ;) talk bout them mid tier matchups rofl

@dtorr
yes o.o

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
trust me man...im shooting for top 10-20 or better w.e and to get there must mean...countless mid-tiers...we need to help each other ;) talk bout them mid tier matchups rofl

@dtorr
yes o.o
definitely, we'll help each other with the ones we know...and camp the ones we dont

the diddy way

17th or better? not a bad goal, i think ill shoot for that too :laugh:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Only one 't' for my name @GDX.

Obv Kyon and I's amazing similarities start from us playing superior characters to Peach.

I'll be happy to friendly anyone and everyone. Make sure to grab me whenever you see me free.

:rosalina:

Hmm I need to get a Daisy postbit for Kyon

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill kick ppl off tv's for u 2link...get at me everyone else
ill even catch a grenade :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
and thats why u will crack xaltis : [...those expectations are far too great and they will wear your mind out

"must get top 3, must get top 3" will ring in your head during matches...distracting you severely...even more so since this goal is so great in weight thus u will get timed out on a weird stage like picto and maybe even by a gamenwatch or something

im just bein realistic :awesome:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
and thats why u will crack xaltis : [...those expectations are far too great and they will wear your mind out

"must get top 3, must get top 3" will ring in your head during matches...distracting you severely...even more so since this goal is so great in weight thus u will get timed out on a weird stage like picto and maybe even by a gamenwatch or something

I aimed for top 4 last zp and i got it. = o

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

DFEAR da bess.
Sigging this for general awesomeness.

Top Bottom