• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol i cant wait i wanna meet all the people who live in my city and can play this game well. This is going to be a great practice day =D
bring all your friends we want the community to grow! btw whats ur way of transportation o.o?

8Bitman

Smash Master
All I want to do this ZP is send ESAM to loser's. *Sigh

ESAM, you better be putting us two close to each other in brackets.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I never know anymore.

At first they say they will. But they just end up dropping me off.
I'm not expecting them to come. But they "might".

It's sad because they are better than me, BYE FAR, but they just get too nervous in tourney's.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ i actually might haha goin for mvc and spectating but if u bring a setup ill bring mah controllerrrrr...ill prolly go after 9 tho

8Bitman

Smash Master
How many of you play MvC3???

My brother Adam plays it, he's good with Chris. But Jason doesn't play and I am not that good. O-O

EDIT: 2,000 posts........ yea?

OverLade

Smash Hero
BunnyMa and CatMa could both be amazing, it's such a terrible shame that they don't come out to tourneys. If I go down to SFL let me sit and play with them :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yup. I hate when people with so much potential arent motivated or don't feel confident going to tourneys.

I played with a Snake player called Sparta kick on wifi back in 09 and he beat me. I asked him why he didn't go to tourneys and he said he didn't feel he was ready/isn't confident/johns. After that he started going to tourneys and now he's like top 3 in the midwest or something. You can't become great without taking the risk first, and you can't do all the work by yourself. If you're nervous you have to get over it. My brother used to be incredibly nervous in tourney. But he slowly worked over it. Now he has pretty good composure.

I'm sure the same is true of 8bitman's brothers...

Albert.

Smash Master
BunnyMa is not only a really good snake player, but his tech-skill is ridiculous.

One of those Snake players where's its like- ...why the **** did the developers not put more lag on these f***ing moves?!

lool

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yup. I hate when people with so much potential arent motivated or don't feel confident going to tourneys.

I played with a Snake player called Sparta kick on wifi back in 09 and he beat me. I asked him why he didn't go to tourneys and he said he didn't feel he was ready/isn't confident/johns. After that he started going to tourneys and now he's like top 3 in the midwest or something. You can't become great without taking the risk first, and you can't do all the work by yourself. If you're nervous you have to get over it. My brother used to be incredibly nervous in tourney. But he slowly worked over it. Now he has pretty good composure.

I'm sure the same is true of 8bitman's brothers...
Just wanted to say that this is false, SK is top three in MI but has never had the chance to test his mettle against Ohioans ;p He does have a better track record vs Lain though.

8Bitman

Smash Master
BunnyMa and CatMa could both be amazing, it's such a terrible shame that they don't come out to tourneys. If I go down to SFL let me sit and play with them :)
I yell at them everytime they either don't want to go, don't go, or don't enter. I hate it, they are soooo much better than me and they waste their skill.
If you come to the next ZP I will make sure they come and enter. Plus they would probably like to see you there. Come down with Mampam and there will be a brother war. (ESAM, NickRiddle~Red Halberd, Mampam~bunnyma, catma......... And 8Bitman)

I know bunnyma is amazing, but i haven't seen catma play that much. He uses...olimar?
Yeah, he uses Olimar, and all of the other 999 High tier characters, he is a tier *****. XD
(Olimar, Snake, Falco, Marth, DDD, Ganondorf, and now he uses Mario.)

Trust me he doesn't enter Tourneys (I wil make him at this ZP) but when you play him in friendlies, you will always play his Ganon first. If you start winning he will go Snake, Falco and DDD, then if you keep winning he will go Olimar. XD

BunnyMa is not only a really good snake player, but his tech-skill is ridiculous.

One of those Snake players where's its like- ...why the **** did the developers not put more lag on these f***ing moves?!

lool
I kind of agree with you there. It is because he doesn't have alot of other MU experience aside from... Snake, R.O.B, Olimar, DDD, and maybe MK and I think that's it.

Olimar and DDD are EXTREMELY HARD MU's for Snake but Because of Jason (catma) he knows those MU's sooo well.

Even though the DDD MU is impossible he does better than every other snake I see fight a DDD. Trust me. Same thing for Olimar, Snake does horrible against him, and then after months of playing he knows it TOO well.

I just hate playing my brothers all the time, you all might think I am good but because they know my play style. Adam and Jason think I am ****, and are suprized at how I do in tourneys. Hell when I play them I am lucky if I win once in 20 Matches. I AM **** compared to them.

They just always say it will be a waste of money and they will lose, that is their philosophy on not entering, because they will just lose..... I want to smack them soo bad when they say that.

I could go on.... RedHalberd come to this tourney. I will make them come, and enter. And we will set up a Wii at ZP the day of and that will be only for us. XD

(Sorry for the long post.)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That'd be awesome. Hahaha.
Though our PR is only top 10. How will we decide the others? Do the people that work on the PR have a top 20 list?

I might be interested in coming to this ZP. Yo HR. You wanna go?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just wanted to say that this is false, SK is top three in MI but has never had the chance to test his mettle against Ohioans ;p He does have a better track record vs Lain though.
Whoops that's what I meant. Top 3 in MI... Which is still an accomplishment etc etc.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Christine on Dtorrs account-

Im not 100% sure but Action B might be driving down to this with me and dtorr as his company of course, but like i said im not too sure...... I asked got a yes then a maybe then a never replied lol. Either way yeah he wants to go im pretty sure. And...he wont over oil his car again im sure lol

btw: Im caring about this game lately XD! I wanna be the best...AGAIN

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I'm pretty sure i'm going to go.

The only reason i wouldn't is due to money issues lately. But if riders are cool to help with gas, i'm down. And this time i know not to take the turnpike. Hahaha.
Me solo and jerz wana go but it depends on my money

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Turnpike? Lol yea you ****ed up

I always give gas money when I get a ride to a tourney since I expect the same when I drive. So ill throw 10 at you and cover all tolls ( theres some non turnpike tolls to get to i-95 south ) from ucf area

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Side event being?
Like low tiers?

I'd like to do pools. But i also love Low Tiers.
Hm. I guess if i had to choose, i'd say pools because i like all the practice.

Top Bottom