• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont think i told anyone this but i was undefeated in rock paper scissors until THE GREAT AFRO took me out twice in 3 sets D=

DFEAR

Smash Hero
paper definitely has the matchup on rock...its impossible for rock to beat paper.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Wow, whose the idiot that came up with Rock, Paper, Scissors?
They left out an "and" inbetween the comma and Scissors..... People were stupid back then...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Dfear I told people you beat ppl in money matches lol So yea idk whats with that mad face XD

As for the side events...

better idea

1 dollar RANDOM PARTNER DOUBLES

everyone pays a dollar, we put half the peoples names in hats, then have the other half pull the names out

u partner with who u get!

who's down?!
THIS IS MY IDEA!!! YOU DIDNT EVEN CREDIT ME SEIBRIK! = <

So yea I'm good with MY IDEA or low tier doubles. If not my idea than low tier doubles PLEASE!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You should work on your reading comprehension skills, I clearly stated that I have my own top tier mains in my post. Those top tier mains are obviously Marth/MK, so I do not really see a useful point in your post.

I have a question for you though, you obviously main ICs and Falco or whatever, DOES that preclude you from ever using/maining/enjoying a mid or low tier character?

I won't forget next time <3
i use gnw last time i check he was cosiderd mid tier and if not i can play like majority of the mid tiers at a desent level i play IC and falco because i literally played falco day 1 and IC day one in melee. I dont wagon to the top tiers sorry if i did then i would main MK

Reasons for my characters top 4/5 characters
IC: i though there where going to be cheap in melee and tried to play them but i never got serious with them Hints is why i play the melee green and yellow
Falco: my bro plays him in melee so i decided to unlock him as soon as i got brawl and i did and my bro said he was trash so i played him and i thought he was hella good
Gnw: I like his final smash and his ability to pull random objects from no where lmao
Sonic/zss: Ive played all there games and grew up with them.
and you should work on ppl not giving a **** what you say on reading comprehension skills because obviously idgaf lol especially when you dont know me. the way i type is no where near the same as i talk in real life.
and my bad for misreading the post and about comprehension skill? lol should you be working on yours because you understand what i mean? lmao i mean like ive known ppl to read my typing and not know what im talking about and one of them is a English major lol
O and mid tier MM? so i can show you how much i enjoy playing mid tiers and if your good with your mid tier "main" you would want to play regular bracket with them to show ppl how good you are.

8Bitman

Smash Master
eh, I never do anything except singles lol. I might do side events during the summer.

I'll never do dubs unless I get a static partner though.

:rosalina:
2Link where do you live? we need to get together one day. At either of our houses, or at ZP.
We could try out temas.

ALSO!! XALTIS!!! You don't get to decide on what side event happens. You still have to get revenge on me before you do so.

*Will keep arguing for Mid-Tier Singles.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I live in Pompano Beach.

I'm on Atlantic Blvd., right next to I-95. I'm like a 10-15min drive east from the Coral Springs mall.

I would like to visit ya since I don't normally have people over. I need to find a car first >.>

I have the money; it's just difficult to locate good ones before they're sold lol.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i wana suggest doin the random partner doubles before doubles

just cause who knows, someone might get paired up with a team they wana try out in real tourny

just a thought

8Bitman

Smash Master
I live in Pompano Beach.

I'm on Atlantic Blvd., right next to I-95. I'm like a 10-15min drive east from the Coral Springs mall.

I would like to visit ya since I don't normally have people over. I need to find a car first >.>

I have the money; it's just difficult to locate good ones before they're sold lol.

I never would have that that you lived so close. It's still 20 Minutes regardless, but still we only live 5 minutes from the Coral Springs Mall.

Awesome.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im so good with diddy that im at the level where i need 3 bananas to catch up with my skill

edit:
got an amazing way to troll u guys with diddy :3 gonna be funny as **** and its a legitimate and viable strategy

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis wanted to suggest doin the random partner doubles before doubles

just cause who knows, someone might get paired up with a team they wana try out in real tourny
Fixed for you

2Link where do you live? we need to get together one day. At either of our houses, or at ZP.
We could try out temas.

ALSO!! XALTIS!!! You don't get to decide on what side event happens. You still have to get revenge on me before you do so.

*Will keep arguing for Mid-Tier Singles.
WORD.

ALSO! ESAM, I demand that we do Mid-Tier Singles. Don't listen to Xaltis and DFEAR. They are crazy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&tx=67&ty=51 (DFEAR)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...2gAeTzJXODQ&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0 (Xaltis)

I think you might be actually getting on my nerves. Now shut up.

Albert.

Smash Master
2link how are you going to get a static partner without ever playing serious doubles with anybody?

It's like going from being a single guy to getting married, you're skipping all the steps in-between.

Top Bottom