• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPsilon's Apex Training | Falls Church, VA | Tuesday December 27

Which day is preferred?

• Tuesday Dec 27

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Wednesday Dec 28

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Either works

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

2fast

Smash Journeyman
me,bones,zant,korn,K4L

bring it...
Me, Yars, Zanna, Smokey, some other person (*cough* we could really user your help Luckay *cough*)

Les go

were gonna get bodied

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Id rather do md vs va for brawl. Seagull, me, and Tiger is enough :troll:

:phone:
If we can get boss and korn to join us in a brawl crew battle for md vs va than I'm pretty sure we got this ;) Seagull and possibly Logic (if he goes) would cause trouble doe.

hot$

Smash Ace
Hey zant question, what are the odds of the date changing again? Or is it like 200% confirmed for the 27th?

:phone:

[collapse="People who said they might be able to help supply setups"]
Interested for brawl. Can bring a Wii
Ill come to, i should be able to drive over from Ashburn, and provide a Cube + game
Also, I can provide a set-up. cube and disk.
K. I'll bring a Brawl setup.

:018:
Also I can bring a cube and melee if you need another one
Probably will be here. I'll bring a setup incase we need. Also, I'll try to bring Darkflame (if he feels like going)
i can bring a setup/recording shiz
I can bring a Melee setup, easily.
How many of you all can supply full setups? Having a console without a TV would be entirely useless. This venue has 7 sets of electrical outlets (14 individual outlets total). If we do get a lot of setups, I'm going to need people to bring power strips[/collapse]

Availjunior

Smash Cadet
i might be able to bring a tv but i was banking on Syphers like, 3 Tvs and pairing my cube with 1 of those

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
A free tourney so close to home? Sounds like a good time for me to test the waters. Sign me up!

Top Bottom