• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I lost my wallet about 2 months ago with all my ID's but 2 weeks after that i went to get a state ID. They said it'd take 3-6 weeks to get to my house. I went to go get my passport but i have NO government or state issued ID(apparently i need state issued picture ID to get a passport). So i have to wait for my other ID first but it seems to be taking extremely long its already the 6th week so i don't know. Things are looking grim lol.
Nothing will happen, unless you nag on them. Those people are lazy.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks Tonberry. Try to make Shin confirm ASAP, too, or JD will go crazy héhé

And according to what he told me recently (thanks milktea for being the messenger ^^), he still doesn't know when he'll get it.
Even if we reach the limit before JD comes back, I'll make sure we keep 3 places free for you. It doesn't mean you can don't have to hurry. As soon as you know if you can come (and you will), let us know.
Thank you soooo much. ^_^

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I lost my wallet about 2 months ago with all my ID's but 2 weeks after that i went to get a state ID. They said it'd take 3-6 weeks to get to my house. I went to go get my passport but i have NO government or state issued ID(apparently i need state issued picture ID to get a passport). So i have to wait for my other ID first but it seems to be taking extremely long its already the 6th week so i don't know. Things are looking grim lol.
Well, since it's the 6th week, I guess it won't last much longer. And if you get it this week, you can have your passport in time, since you can get it in 3 weeks if you accelerate the process by paying a fee that the ESA2 's cash prize you may win can easily repay. The tournament being in a bit less than 6 weeks, you can still make it in time. And you'd better make it, because if you don't every european smasher will hate you =p

Spawn ===> You're welcome. Actually, I think it would have been rude to tell that you can't attend the tournament while you wanna travel thousands of kilometers to come to it ^^
(even though you don't come only for the tourney)

Exalador

Smash Lord
I got a question! so far ive seen a lot of tournaments in the first post:

singles
teams
low tier
regional crew
N64
maybe brawl

will there only be cash prizes for singles and teams or for others such as low tier as well? (just asking, not that i have any chance of getting to actual prize-money finishes lol ^^). I only saw that there will be no cash-prize for regionals

just curious :)

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
no way. they shouldnt.
just pressure them lol.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
why would they wanna start singles half an hour later?
anyways ..
PC you gotta Come O_O you'll just have gonna have 2 force your ID outta them !

Btw are they gonna have Poulet again for the food xD?
it was too good O_O

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
eeee, I'm not sure if PC and I will be able to confirm in time... PC doesn't have his passport yet -.-
if in the worst case scenario PC doesn't get his passport in time please come even by yourself =/

European apples are juicy, you just can't miss them!

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
eeee, I'm not sure if PC and I will be able to confirm in time... PC doesn't have his passport yet -.-
if in the worst case scenario PC doesn't get his passport in time please come even by yourself =/

European apples are so juicy, you just can't miss them!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just went to the Post office to get my passport. I expedited it so they said it'd be here in 10 days or more or less what have you. I'm ordering my tickets tonight/tomorrow. I'll talk with Cort.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Flying info help please

Okay, so Cort and PC both have some classes they can't miss so I'm trying to fly alone the way there since I don't have school that week luckily. I'm talking it over with my parents now (they're kind of not being supportive about it for just me). Cort and PC are thinking of flying down either Wednesday or Thursday.

So, hypothetically if I can fly down alone:

Where should I fly (what airport?) to if I want to go sightseeing? Who'd be able to just house me for a few days and then Cort, me, and PC (I'd prefer to stay with them when they fly down if that's possible)? And, lastly, when is the earliest day someone could house me in the week (Monday February 18, Tuesday February 19, etc)?

Thank you in advance. ^_^

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
why would they wanna start singles half an hour later?
anyways ..
PC you gotta Come O_O you'll just have gonna have 2 force your ID outta them !

Btw are they gonna have Poulet again for the food xD?
it was too good O_O
because many people arrive a bit later ? the ppl from austria will make it close:( so can the host give us more time pls?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Okay, so Cort and PC both have some classes they can't miss so I'm trying to fly alone the way there since I don't have school that week luckily. I'm talking it over with my parents now (they're kind of not being supportive about it for just me). Cort and PC are thinking of flying down either Wednesday or Thursday.

So, hypothetically if I can fly down alone:

Where should I fly (what airport?) to if I want to go sightseeing? Who'd be able to just house me for a few days and then Cort, me, and PC (I'd prefer to stay with them when they fly down if that's possible)? And, lastly, when is the earliest day someone could house me in the week (Monday February 18, Tuesday February 19, etc)?

Thank you in advance. ^_^

I think that you wille fin someone to house you even if you come on Monday or Friday. Add me on AIM (slhoka77), and we'll try to find the best options depending of what you wanna do.

ZeroP : the timetable isn't really extensible, so we really can't. When will you arrive ?

Luma

Smash Lord
because many people arrive a bit later ? the ppl from austria will make it close:( so can the host give us more time pls?

just because u arrive at 10 / 10.30 doenst mean u cant play singles, since there will be 25 pools

if u wanna "complain" about that u wont have any time for freeplay before, no johns

Exalador

Smash Lord

i suppose you are talking about the wednesday or thursday before the tournament? ^^ and do your posts mean that PC will get his passport at that time as well and its certain that he'll come? =D

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
just because u arrive at 10 / 10.30 doenst mean u cant play singles, since there will be 25 pools

if u wanna "complain" about that u wont have any time for freeplay before, no johns
that sentence doesnt make ANY sense. complaining =/= johns lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Exalador, I don't know. It takes 10 days to get your passport if you expedite. Plane tickets are going to start doubling soon. He still doesn't have his state id, I don't really know what's going on for him. Because that'd stink if he spent like $500 on his ticket and then didn't have his passport so he wouldn't be able to go.. and that's a lot of money down the drain. I'm pretty sure he's going to wait until he gets his id.. maybe passport too? I don't know. Sorry.

The time they're thinking of coming is the 21/22 of February. Most likely the 22 is when they'll arrive? I'm not too positive so don't quote me on this, I'm just saying most likely, because as I said before, they have some classes they just can't miss.

If my parents agree to it, I'll be arriving the 18/19. Hopefully they'll agree to it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be 18 February 9th. Why?

Also, thanks. ^_^

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
/!\ Attention /!\
We do not take confirmations anymore, we're close to the 200 attendants and we need the remaining places for PC, Cort and Spawn at least, and maybe some people who will be there to HELP organizing the tournament (full time).
I am deeply sorry for those who are not confirmed on the pre-reg list, we can't let you attend. check if you're confirmed before making any complains if you have booked and told me. if you've booked and not told me yet, you better do it now, and if you've not booked when you read this post, it means you can pretty much forget it (but I know you, you'll come on msn to talk to me :p no problem, trying doesn't cost a thing :p).
for all of you confirmed : can't wait !
for all those who can't come : there'll be an ESA 3 :)
thank you for coming and making this tournament THE BEST EUROPE HAS EVER SEEN.

Mr P

Smash Ace
ROFL @ 4 out of 21 people coming from the UK.... repping well as always. No worries, myself Zeppo Charles and smashie will represent.

By the way JD im sure out of those 200 or so some will flake before the tournament, does that mean that there will be places open again ?

Top Bottom