• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Cort and i are looking into coming to this. Only problem is its smack right in the middle of our spring semester of school. so we'd have to miss a few days of class. I also need to get my passport asap if i wanna go. It's just an idea right now but I'm interested in coming. Probably my last time to visit the Europe smash scene b4 melee dies and brawl begins =(.
WOAO.. This its awesome.. n.n i mean.. just woao.. i hope you can make it.. my dad works in the Embassy over here in Spain.. in case you need something..

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
O. M. F. G.

bring as many american pros as you can.. and hell if you'll be there I'm going to play you so much that nobody else will have any chance to XD
Silly Aldwyn, obviously there is only one person entitled to play PC Chris as much as he likes. Who has made this website? Who has always said that PC Chris is the greatest smasher in the world despite people like Mew2king improving so much? Who has a shirt that says 'PC Chris > Mew2king?' That's right, me.

Everybody is always like 'Mew2king is so great' and blablabla, but now that Chris is considering coming to Europe, he is suddenly better eh? Well, you won't fool me with your tricks. I'm onto you guys. You are all...Mew2king fanboys!

Therefore, I will be the only person to smash with PC Chris and nobody else. The only chance you will get to play him is in teams. Oh, and Chris, remember this:

If PC Chris ever comes to Europe (which is where I live) I just have to team up with him. It's inevitable. I would easily give all my money to PC Chris if he used it to go to Europe. Then I could team up with him and we would be invincible.
I predicted this long ago and now I will claim PC Chris for teams. Pwnd, n00bs!

By the way, this is not a joke I made PC Chris pull to let you guys think he was coming. I am as much suprised as you are.

This PC Chris joke might be getting a little out of hand...

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
No. LOL cort should be coming but if i go without him i'd like to team with a foreign buddy.
if that ever happens Utto will most likely misteriously disappear right before the team tournament starts as well as my team mate.. speaking seriously I suck in teams so choose whoever you want but not me nor Nihonjin (PC + Nihonjin would be too broken)

Anyway I'm still unsure of who I should main for this event, so I'm going to ask you PC: who do you want me to play as? =P

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Yayhuuz! PC is coming. I wanted to go to 0C3, but couldn't go.
Now I finally can play PC Chris, hopefully =P

Aldwyn: I'm pretty sure I talk for all the smashers out there when I say you should main Bowser =)

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Well my first choice is still cort! hes like one of the best peaches in america and we've been teaming for a while, If i do come im planning to come with him. Neither of us are sure if we can make it though thats why i just threw up a suggestion.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Well my first choice is still cort! hes like one of the best peaches in america and we've been teaming for a while, If i do come im planning to come with him. Neither of us are sure if we can make it though thats why i just threw up a suggestion.
How many chances do you have to come?

and who should I main? XD

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I don't remember who asked how many countries were reprensented, but the answer is 14 (with the guy from Equator even though he currently lives in Spain, but without the guy who said Russia, which seems to be Cash Mooney, and also without the one from Yugoslavia because he seems to be Spanish and if I'm not mistaking, Yugoslavia doesn't offically exists anymore - no offense, man).

Anyway, PC, even though you're not sure to come, can you pre register on this list ? Poilon's school will investigate the file we had to do for the tourney to see decide how much they'll help us they'll probably take a look on the pre registration list and having one more country (especially the USA) would be helpfull. Pre registering does not force you to anything, so if you could do it it would be nice

And anyway, just make all you can to come, it will be worth the effort ;)

Edit : Thanks ^_^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
how you gonna call me an idiot,i didnt know
I'd guess a combination of the following:

¤ The link directs you to a dutch website, thus .nl at the end.

¤ Utrecht is in Holland.

¤ The French would never organize something this cool.

Also, your previous posts... NAH, I'm not even gonna go there :chuckle:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

¤ Utrecht is in Holland.

lol

well if ur goin house me? :chuckle:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace

¤ Utrecht is in Holland.

LOL! Going to Holland to listen to trance?
I'd say ESA, dude! :p

I will think about this...
Eken! You just have to come to this!

Exalador

Smash Lord
hey JD, in the french forum (the link in the entry list) i saw something that looked like 'the max entries is 200' is this correct? I also saw something about an SSBB tournament there on ESA 2, only if the PAL version is released by then i guess?

already signed up ^^ i wanna come

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie

¤ Utrecht is in Holland.

lol even the swedish think mooney is gay.

Top Bottom