• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
about brawl... don't get too excited, because as of now, it's impossible de organize a tournament counting on a few copies of the game :/
so maybe there'll be some brawl, maybe not... melee all the way !!

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Come talk to me captain smashie, during the tournament, and I'll introduce you to some SSB64 players ^^.
there were a bunch of 64s at ESA1, with SSB and controllers for anyone, I guess it will be the same !
ESA2 will be a smash orgie :)

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
yeahh

its gonna be just pr.shadow, adam coen and myself and tv-screens in the backs of the seats

yaaaaay roadtriiiip ^^

omg is there any space left for me ^^

i'll look for tickets later ( well not if there's space in shdws car [: ), but im pretty sure im gonna be there. yay, smashfest in France on my birthday :D

JD WE SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE A WEED MATCH!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
How many will advance to the brackets/ win price money etc?
EDIT:
Armada would like Kongo jungle considered for being able to be counterpicked

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Going Out - All times are local
From Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) to Paris Beauvais (BVA)
Thursday, 21 Feb 08 Flight 9501
Depart Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) 06:50
Arrive Paris Beauvais (BVA) 09:05

Coming Back - All times are local
From Paris Beauvais (BVA) to Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO)
Tuesday, 26 Feb 08 Flight 9502
Depart Paris Beauvais (BVA) 09:30
Arrive Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) 11:40

Thats mine and Armadas flights.
Can anyone house us?

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Going Out - All times are local
From Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) to Paris Beauvais (BVA)
Thursday, 21 Feb 08 Flight 9501
Depart Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) 06:50
Arrive Paris Beauvais (BVA) 09:05

Coming Back - All times are local
From Paris Beauvais (BVA) to Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO)
Tuesday, 26 Feb 08 Flight 9502
Depart Paris Beauvais (BVA) 09:30
Arrive Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO) 11:40

Thats mine and Armadas flights.
Can anyone house us?
The tickets are unbelievebly cheap these dates, so I guess I'll need housing too.

Hope it won't be too much of a problem.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
As I told Aniolas on msn, we will take care of housing for you ! We will do everything we can to make you stay at a smasher's, but if there aren't enough places, we'll find a cheap youth hostel or something ^^.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Jiggz dittos >___> zee ew, it happened in a tourney once and i was just sandbagging

Also shuddup craiggg =O play me on 64 more,l i'll take you on easy.. all those losses last time must've been johns ^______^

Slhoka

Smash Lord
safe, does that apply even if youre not a famously good smash player? cos, yeah. i'm not lol
All players in France aren't famous good players. We'll try to send people to parisians smashers in function of language spoken and smash level, without breaking groups (Aniolas and Armada won't be separated for instance). By the way, if you can speak french enough to have a basic conversation with someone, please say it when sending a PM to Joanna Dark for housing demand. The thing is, french smashers who can't speak english will mostly hosts other french smashers from the south, but I'm not sure we'll have enough english speaking hosts for all foreigners.

Samochan

Smash Master
Uuugggh.... go 318 € minimum from Oulu to Paris and back... Any other cheap airlines besides Ryanair that operate in Oulu as well? >_> Since Ryanair only operates at Tampere, going there is like 54€ one way, then no straight flight to Paris either. <_<

X_x

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hi.. well i want to practice more until I can ask for some MM...and have more money lol I have to get a good work lol...
And also some of other guys asked me about lenguage problems.. lol he just speak spanish o.o... and a little bit of english... Any housing that speak spanish?... How many nationalities are in this tournament?...

Smasher89

Smash Lord
what´s the cost from the airport to the venue and then back again later (the same times as Aniolas and Armada, since I might join)...

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Hi.. well i want to practice more until I can ask for some MM...and have more money lol I have to get a good work lol...
And also some of other guys asked me about lenguage problems.. lol he just speak spanish o.o... and a little bit of english... Any housing that speak spanish?... How many nationalities are in this tournament?...
Since some people are asking for housing, let me explain how we're proceeding :
Once you are sure to come, and that you know when you'll come and leave, send a private message to Joanna Dark. He's making a list of the ones who need housing. He will need some informations, such as nickname (obviously), number of people with you, language spoken and age.
While JD's making his list, I'm searching for french hosts, and I ask them the same informations.
Then we'll compare the list with JD, and send people to french hosts when the informations are similar. We'll also try not to send very good players at bad ones, or breaking groups.
As you can imagine, it won't be perfect, but we'll try to adjust all this as much as possible so that people can enjoy their stay and communicate with others without to much difficulties.

So, just send a PM to Joanna Dark with your informations, and we'll try to find the best solution for you ;)

what´s the cost from the airport to the venue and then back again later (the same times as Aniolas and Armada, since I might join)...
It's 13€ to go from the airport to Paris. But the station where you'll arrive won't be close to the venue, so you'll have to take the métro. Anyway, you won't go to the venue right when you'll arrive, because it won't be open (for us at least).
So, for your trips whithin Paris, you have many options, which I'll list soon.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Cort and i are looking into coming to this. Only problem is its smack right in the middle of our spring semester of school. so we'd have to miss a few days of class. I also need to get my passport asap if i wanna go. It's just an idea right now but I'm interested in coming. Probably my last time to visit the Europe smash scene b4 melee dies and brawl begins =(.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Road trip is gonna be awesome. And oh.......**** @ PC Chris. That's just sick. Now I really HAVE to go to this. Not like I wouldn't otherwise ^_^

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Cort and i are looking into coming to this. Only problem is its smack right in the middle of our spring semester of school. so we'd have to miss a few days of class. I also need to get my passport asap if i wanna go. It's just an idea right now but I'm interested in coming. Probably my last time to visit the Europe smash scene b4 melee dies and brawl begins =(.
O. M. F. G.

bring as many american pros as you can.. and hell if you'll be there I'm going to play you so much that nobody else will have any chance to XD

Top Bottom