• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

English Voice Actor Special + Snake Codecs (Updated. more Snake)

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried to kill yourself during a codec conversation?

Snake? Snake! SNAAAKE!!!!

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
...People don't know that the one with the pause is for his victory stance where he stops a bit? <_<

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
I must say I thought I would hate Mei-Ling's voice, but so far only Otacon's voice makes me cringe.

Yes!!

Smash Rookie
Hayter seriously knocked these out of the park, I mean his voice acting with Snake is always outstanding but every Brawl clip is fantastic.

I love it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ha, great codecs. What's up with the Luigi one, though? I recognize that "La li le lo" thing from somewhere I swear....

espio87

Smash Ace
Ha, great codecs. What's up with the Luigi one, though? I recognize that "La li le lo" thing from somewhere I swear....
Warning! Metal Gear Solid 2 Spoilers!
In the game, the main character (which isn't Snake but a young commando codenamed Raiden) is being briefed during his mission by Colonel Campbell. but it turns out that it's not Campbell but an AI named GW that impersonates him. that AI was created by the Patriots (a.k.a. the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo) as a mean to use censorship and filtrate any information on the internet and other places that talks about them, who they are, where they are, etc. near the end of the game the AI is infected by a computer virus and starts to behave strangely and says random stuff like "I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!". that's when Raiden finds out he's been talking to an AI.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
Finally, a video where most of the voices are good. Lucario is alright. Wolf seems pretty good but I have to see the character talking to make an opinion. Snake is again awesome.

It's awesome how you can see Metal Gear references in the CODEC. Like Les Enfant Terible or Lalelulelo.

Chaotic-Strike

Smash Cadet
Nice to see some great VA's Im liking lucario voice. While I did like wolfs assault voice this one seems just as good there is a slight accent in his voice buts its probably natural rather than the VA trying to make him sound southern I really need to hear more of his voice to tell if hes good or not.

Now that we got all the sound test voices down it would be nice to hear the characters with new voices fight in some battles.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Falco's codec is the purest win of all time. Although I must wonder why Slippy would be giving him any help... perhaps a hidden motive...

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Great vids!!!! But by any chance, can you do the R.O.B. codec, the Sonic codec, and a codec where Snake is knocked out?? Thanks Cjay!!!!!

By the way, Lucario's voice = MAJOR PWNAGE!!!

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
My opinions on the newest voices:
Lucario - ...Why not just get the Anime dub actor? >> Rhetorical question, don't answer that. He still sounds bad. I think it's the same VA as Meta Knight.
Wolf - ...What? Where's Star Fox: Assault's voice? This is... like... Texan sounding.

Wolf's is officially my least favorite Brawl voice. D:

Top Bottom